DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

POWERGAYMING RETARDS 2, ROLEPLAYERS 0
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Complaints, Rants, and Flames - History
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Jon316

Level: 51
XP
EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280
 67%
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 3:34 am    Post subject: POWERGAYMING RETARDS 2, ROLEPLAYERS 0 Reply with quote

Now you guys know why the f*** I left a long time ago, because it's just jerks and assholes that play Dysotopia and so far to this day have not met anyone who can RP worth shit (friends excluded) godamnit man, even drudley who likes to kill people all the same is a better role player than half the people on the server, I quit Dysotopia, PERMANENTLY, and no, I'm not coming back, ever.

Tell yourself that and I WILL tell you to blow me.

I always had to deal with lame f***tards who couldn't seperate chars and who made threats to me and did just about every lame ass trick in the book, and guess what, it hasn't changed that I can hear while I'm on the forums JUST PASSING OVER FOR 2 SECONDS

I rant in my private forum a few times to no one except myself since no one in the tempest steel plays anymore, and I get a PM from gorb telling (after viewing my PRIVATE forum) me I am a fucking moron and he will have my ISP cut me off for abuse, I'm like: "Abuse? what the hell did I abuse? It's a private forum that no one reads retard, call all you want" .... he had no clue why I left and to this day am so pissed off at dyso, well gorb, look around, half the players have left after I did, now tell me, will you call their ISPs and have them cut off? I think not. icon_evil.gif

I don't disagree with anyone who leaves one bit, contact me via ICQ or AIM and join me if you want, I'm pretty much now an advanced scripter making a module with some friends and playing online so much enjoying vast different worlds that frankly, are much better than Dyso, plainly put.

... Grr >>>>>>_|_ _|_<<<<<<< to the morons, that's a double finger to you, shove it up your ass power lamers, and yes, messiah/ groho/ brother jarent/ froja included.

STFU you I just blew up bigger from than anyone else when I got cheaply ripped off for playing sum damn gay module for 9 months

To Gorb: Geezus I'm sorry if you don't like me bashing KUMA in my private forum, I guess you don't like the truth or how much anger I can show do you?

Please oh almighty admin don't call my home and have my ISP ban me! please oh please!!!!!!!!

Some famous words someone once told me come to mind

"Go to Hell."

Simple and Sweet.

click click bam motha!@#$
Marquis Drayfox
Fox Child

Level: 32
XP
EXP: 6 / 111 EXP: 6 / 111 EXP: 6 / 111
 5%
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmmmm.........

H....Y....P....O....C....R....I....T....E......

wacko.gif weirdlook.gif
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address MSN Messenger
dreamin'
Hero

Level: 22
XP
EXP: 51 / 59 EXP: 51 / 59 EXP: 51 / 59
 86%
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

roll.gif
View users profile Send private message
Eegan Fathoms
Mortal

Level: 2
XP
EXP: 0 / 8 EXP: 0 / 8 EXP: 0 / 8
 0%
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 6:48 am    Post subject: Funny Reply with quote

Haha, its funny cause IMHO, things have gotten better since you left Jon. You go cry now. We all know thats what your gonna do. Bwahahaha, Jon you are a big baby.
View users profile Send private message AIM Address
Malakalam
High Elder

Level: 30
XP
EXP: 45 / 99 EXP: 45 / 99 EXP: 45 / 99
 45%
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man, I shoulda gotten you banned instead of taking that gold from you back in 2.x when you used that exploit to rob me. Only reason I took it was cause I didn't realize I had gotten a screenshot with any real evidence on it. You're such a freaking hypocrite Jon. Good riddance.
Kuma
Dyso MOD| Forum MOD

Level: 17
XP
EXP: 40 / 41 EXP: 40 / 41 EXP: 40 / 41
 97%
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jon, you really need to get a life for yourself. Shall I point some addresses for you to go and pick a brain? Cause I'm so sure that you missed them out the first time they were around.

Quit. But go, don't come crawling back like the :: insert nasty word here :: you are.

You're trashable, and not needed within Dysotopia, I think I've expressed that before, and as for the bashing of my persona in your private forum, I have not read them and guess what ? I don't care.

I stopped caring about whinners and general assy people like you long time ago.

And to put this like you did, in simple words:

Go to hell. You're more welcome there than here.

Yours truly,
Kuma.
Eegan Fathoms
Mortal

Level: 2
XP
EXP: 0 / 8 EXP: 0 / 8 EXP: 0 / 8
 0%
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kuma said "Jon, you really need to get a life for yourself. Shall I point some addresses for you to go and pick a brain? Cause I'm so sure that you missed them out the first time they were around. "

I think Abby Normal was the brain jon got on the first time around.

Tee hee icon_lol.gif
Kuma
PostMon 04/07/03 7:33am
:: smiles in twisted pleasure ::  Reply with quote

Marine436
Lamer

Level: 34
XP
EXP: 75 / 124 EXP: 75 / 124 EXP: 75 / 124
 60%
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree jon, the leaveing of you and kental, has brought me, great, great satasfaction

and kuma, your starting to scare me icon_smile.gif
Gabriel Lynux
PostMon 04/07/03 7:01pm
*feels all the love in the room* *hugs everyone* *twised evil smile* icon_twisted.gif  Reply with quote

AliZee'
High Elder

Level: 28
XP
EXP: 69 / 87 EXP: 69 / 87 EXP: 69 / 87
 79%
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think yall take Rp to seriousely...its a game...kicc bacc and have fun...i mean damn...people gettin pissy and bitchin...people wanting to leave...or leaving...some good players are leaving or left..people that made the world of dyso more fun...its a sad thing for reals...
if someone wants to stay down in tha crypts and kill skellies tha whole time...fucc it...let UM!!!!!!!!!
i dont even read half tha shit people write...you dont have to come in here and read all tha shit people be whining about..crying about...laming about....i mean damn...thats only gonna ruin your day!!

you know i tried to be a druid tha first time i played...haha wasnt no fun at all...then i was this little black halfling...and i been that ever since...because tis tha only Character where i dont have to be seriouse..i can run around shootin people with my ice rod and screamin GOLD!!!
i hope tha people that left come back.

[quote:076179584b="Ogt"]farts leave the athmosfere because they have their OWN WILL, they are TIRED of being farts, and decieded that they would make their OWN PLANETS!!!!!!!!!![/quote]
GOLD!!!
Glorin
PostMon 04/07/03 7:54pm
nm.....

Last edited by Glorin on Tue Apr 08, 2003 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total

Shin2k
Elder

Level: 25
XP
EXP: 56 / 73 EXP: 56 / 73 EXP: 56 / 73
 76%
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2003 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, bye bye but as Kuma said dont come crawling back if you say your leaving permanent with such words... Cause then I am pretty sure everyone will kinda 'dislike' you.
weirdlook.gif weirdlook.gif weirdlook.gif
Marquis Drayfox
PostTue 04/08/03 9:56am
Heh, most people already DID 'dislike' him. icon_evil.gif  Reply with quote

Drudo Wisto
Adept

Level: 6
XP
EXP: 3 / 14 EXP: 3 / 14 EXP: 3 / 14
 21%
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2003 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are a few good roleplayers in Dysotopia. But it's so very sad to see these children who powergame to the max and then make sorry-a** threats to you, only because they can "see" your level is lower.

So I say to these... get a life, and do it fast icon_wink.gif
GorbGuy

XP
 67%
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2003 7:52 pm    Post subject: Re: POWERGAYMING RETARDS 2, ROLEPLAYERS 0 Reply with quote

Jon316 wrote:
To Gorb: Geezus I'm sorry if you don't like me bashing KUMA in my private forum, I guess you don't like the truth or how much anger I can show do you?

Jon, you really are showing your true colors aren't you. And to think, there was once a time when I respected you. Oh, and for the record I was not referring to your "private forums." I was referring the one below. But, thanks for making yourself look like even more of an ass. Makes my job soooo much easier.
Jon316 wrote:
Posted: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:31 pm Post subject: WHAT SUCKS THE MOST

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh man I got to reading the forums for the first time in a while and it seems I'm not alone in my decision to leave and quit this retarded server, it was actually very funny, finally people are starting to get a SLIGHT FUCKING FEELING of what I have had to go through, I personally don't care one godamned iota that they are getting a few problems, I see some stuff going on on the forums and people whine bitch and complain and it feels so satifying, knowing that some jerk off randoming newbie bitches are getting some shit to deal with, mainly though I love knowing that I played here in vain for 9 months, I never realized once how much of a bitch this server actually was!

Scripting is so much fun, DMing servers and getting to know the "real" NWN community outside of this one sided ass sucking server is mucho grande fun, gotta love it, so much fun dude, I'm not kidding, the sheer number of games out there is mind boggling, and Dyso is hey, still the same!

Let me summerize it with my year of playing what goes on here, I'll try to put this mildly, mind you...

1: Levelup! go go go, rush rush, try and RP power leveling, Dyso has an objective? NO!! Basically you run around doing hack and slash and label it some lame stuff that allows you to say it's RP, while trying to be a good little RPer infront of everyone while doing shit and power gaming and killing without any reason when no one is looking... or hitting on some newb who you think cant RP and will solve all your problems by killing them ingame, the same way Kental cant RP with Lolth (heh, aint it funny knowing it after a while it was ME? heh heh heh, I wonder what you will say? will you be mad? will you care? will you just let it go and shut the fuck up? or do you wanna now hate my guts becuz you know I tricked you? or can you be a man and sit back and say "LOL!"? at the funniness of it all? who knows, either way, you know it now kental.)

2. hmm lemme think, oh yeah, MONTEEEEE HAUL baby! rush rush rush! get a fucking t1 with a 3 gig fucking comp that you can load areas faster than anyone with a tricked out uber char thats 13 barb 7 fighter 1 rogue for leet melee skills and leet skill points so you can solo every fucking boss ubermonster in the game and get loot and rush to gloth and then go and start sitting on a bench in eleriina and say your the best RPer around! woo hoo!

3. get ripped off by mods and newbie ho's that come in and get all the good shit and the 1 year veteran gets nothing but a lol from an occasional friend, yeah! give the dm or mod position to some little girlie who comes in and says " :: or *smile*" and let them take over what a 1 year veteran has worked his ass off to get, nah, just let them be able to strip the veteran of everything and ban them off the server! yeah! rip off the person that made dyso what the hell it was today, which he was trying to guide to RP, yeah, do that and see what happens when your server is fucked over by pissed off hackers who are annoyed at you then have your server banned from gamespy!

4. stupid mother fucking dms without a clue and say they can RP anything while not using ooc info IC, yeah this is a good one i must admit

5. let zedium be a dm! let dark strike and yad be a dm! yeah!!!!!!

thats good as they don't ever play, zedium has not played in 3 months and shows up as a dm one day, dark strike is never around since local vault and suddenly shows up as a dm, and oh look, that Y.a.D. fucker who pulls BS ingame stealing and killing people and then exploiting bugs and so called RP by forum hacking and learning shit and pulling redictulas stunts that everyone in the game seen for 3 hours become a dm! yeah@! excellent decision there

6. mods can get away with anything without repercussiions of abusing power over people and could possibly ban everyone off the server without even so much as the admins blinking an eyelash at it, the dms can knock off levels and delete and ban people without ever hearing from them again as they dont have to worry about it, its NP as they have proven to be responsible mature adults that can handle a situation without a conflict!

7. morons that complain and whine and give grief to other players when someone tells them at last to shut up, they take it to the forums and complain about freedom of speech when the other player should probbably bitch smack their ass and nothing more be said, as the mouthing off bitch deserver it, like a newbie ho as usual

8. the best part of all, knowing the admins up close and personal and thinking they are cool guys, and they are, but fucking blind sighted by everyone else unless you can talk to them away from everyone else!
thats the best of all, knowing the cool guys that made the module and host the server, talking to them one on one, but when they are gone and you cant talk with them one on one anymore they become someone else entirely and dont seem to ackowledge you as a person or someone who they could use to help themselves out, instead they just sorta let it slack off and sorta say lol at you and just joke around- well it doesn't work that way, you don't backstab friends in real life, that shit can get your ass fucking knocked out on the street and you would be left for dead, aka gang mob rapes you and murders your family for being a moron, and no one cares.

9. i got to thinking about this in posting this here on this private forum and realize that only 1 person will read this, me, im talking to myself, but the thing is, if i post in in rants and flames, it will simply be deleted and my 30 minutes of typing wasted as its not constructive to anything unlike the moron named marine who spams and says garbage and never gets posts deleted, and guess what, no one will ever see it as if they do, they will blame me for something gay like this: "thought you left dyso for good jon, why are you still posting here?" at which point i wanna fucking scream at them and tell them they are morons and that i have left at which point some wise ass mother says a little coment that makes me look like a little kid or a wise ass who is in a position of power calls me a 15 year old and makes me look like im just a bitch who doesnt know what he is talking about or anything, well guess what, fuck you morons, you can suck my dick mother fucking idiots, go to hell and burn you retarded bitch

ahhhh godamnit i had to get this out, becuz its the fucking truth and i cant post it anywhere but here without fear of them calling my home and getting my daddy to spank me! ohhhh!!

at which point i sue them for bullshit or just tell them to fuck off morons, GODAMN IDIOTS, GO FUCKING SHOVE YOUR HEAD UP YOUR ASS $^@&!%#&@&@*$^&*!@$^%!*%$^!(*%^$!@%#^!@#!

fucking idiots, all of them, every last single one, they don't deserve to have a life playing these games, they should be in a mental hospital (and hey if i posted this sentance in public someone would say something like "you need to go to a mental hospital jon!" or some bullshit)

man fuck it all, this place is a piece of shit i hope it burns in hell

Ownage Bitch.

-Gone-

Experience Points Earned while I played in Dysotopia: 49,251,854.
Figure it this way: One level 20 is 190,000 XP.

Then Refer to my Signature above.
And for those who wonder what exactly I sent to Jon...
GorbGuy wrote:
To: Jon316
Posted: Fri Apr 04, 2003 10:34 pm
Subject: Enough
Jon,
I just don't understand you. What that fuck was that posting earlier all about? I have half a notion just to contact your ISP for abuse, I mean really. Instead of coming onto the forums, and pissing and moaning like a spoiled little rich kid who had his Viper taken away, why don't you just leave. It's quite obvious, to all, that you are unhappy with Dyso. What the hell is the entire point of coming on to the forums over and over just to bitch about how much ass this place sucks. For gods sake, just grow up a little. Move along, go find some place where you are happy, and quit posting here if you don't have any input.
Marine436
Lamer

XP
 60%
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2003 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

he did have one point...

makeing dark strike a dm was a bad idea...hehe

and and FYI mitch you rule

your Marine Approved icon_smile.gif
Glorin
The Badgermouthed

XP
EXP: 82 / 280 EXP: 82 / 280 EXP: 82 / 280
 29%
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2003 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Y is a great DM i dont know what hes talking about there, i dont even think hes ever seen him DM before.

Gorb will you marry me? Ill dump griff and teapot!! heartarrow.gif kiss.gif
[quote:a89551bc29="AliZee'"]that shits utterly devoid of any meaningless sense...i tottally disagree on tha basis that tha argument you have pressented is full of actual facts and shit, i think based on tha fact that i have no idea of what tha fuck you were talkin gabout i would have to wholoeheartedly proclaim that you are wrong.
Thank you,
AliZee'[/quote]
View users profile Send private message Send email MSN Messenger
Marine436
PostTue 04/08/03 7:59pm
Y is a *AWESOME* DM  Reply with quote

GorbGuy

XP
 67%
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2003 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh yeah, and since Jon wanted to bring up the whole topic of discussion of Kuma in his "private forums," I thought I'd copy it here, for everyone else to see. Ya' know, so we all know what Jon was talking about...
Jon316 wrote:
Posted: Fri Mar 21, 2003 4:53 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dyso was already taken over by the lame tards like messiah and shit, and i get more teamwork and fun on a so called "action" server than i ever get if i play on anything else, the people are nicer there and me and drudley are connected by ICQ and pick servers to play on, seriously, to everyone here, let me tell you: dyso is very very weak..... i have been here 9 months and i do NOT say this lightly, there is SO much more to it than what we are currently playing, everyone in dyso with the exception of a few are very lame ass with their own little community and cliques and crap..... trust me, it DOES suck and personally i suggest everyone crash the server as much as you can just to be annoying and piss people off, screw this server it SUCKS BAD... i wouldn't lie to you guys, not at all.... i have so much fun playing with drud, we kick ass together lol...

under action, called "World Of Iniqueities" or something close... 25 player server, very fun, and project alpha overlands PW world or whatever is RP and its a 96 p server.... mucho fun, but seriously, just get out and try other mods, even if they seem weak.... i have had mondo fun trying out other stuff, only thing that pisses me off is i didn't do it earlier, as the worlds and NWN community as a whole is very well set.... and i cant get to dm or be a god on many servers, but its still uber fun to play them....

god i love it.... dyso has done nothing but screw me over ever since i started it in lv as slim shady or artemis entreri or hideyourthings or taarna kanrai or ryld argith, or mashani jard, or lolth or guess who.... drizzt do urden...and cattibrie........ man i get so pissed at myself, i stuck with this place through the worst and the best, I GAVE UP ALL MY SECRETS AND MY STRATEGIES TO THIS PLACE AND WHAT DO I GET? BULLSHIT FROM MOTHERFUCKERS LIKE KUMA OR GORBGUY WHO ARE FUCKING NEWBIE FAGGOTS WHO COME IN AND GIVE ME SHIT, THEY NEED TO BE TAKEN OUT AND SHOT

i cant believe i ever came honest and gave my time to this place.. what a damned waste, i wanted to be a mod, simply by being responsible and being a mature person like i am, but i can only give so much in trying, i can be the most mature nice person ever but i try to play a bad guy and people take it ooc when i was completely IC.... maybe if i had come in like a newbie kindo with a nice little human cleric named ameli and went around with nothing but nice little robes on saying "oh my!" and healing people i woulda been a mod eh? well i did it with cattibrie and kat the old magic cleric and wam bam, nothing happens except vurg (an annoying powergaming retard) being a burly ass bastard to a little girl when she tries to explain to the kings messenger something and he says "No." and she cant fight it! and the best part of it all was WHILE I NEVER DIRECTLY ASKED I TRIED TO BECOME ONE THROUGH MY ACTIONS AND WHAT DO I GET? FUCKSHIT FROM NEWBIE FAGGITS THAT NEED TO BE BANNED

no one has seen what i have seen as so many different people and players and messiah and his lame ass power gamer corps have taken this place over.... i seen it coming after the admins decided to let him in officially after coming clean.... and guess what, they are nothing but two faced sonsofbitches who pretend to be nice and good guys but when noone is looking kill people and break eula and IC as much as they want, and the worst part is that i can see froja/groho/messiah becoming a mod/DM here and at that point dyso has truly lost... i liked this place better when it was under action yet SV but with no eula or crap.... i have lost heart in dysotopia and i will not be back, the one person i have some respect for is gone and working on rebirth and doesn't keep up with the current goings on and has no nothing of anything thats going on which is really sad..... at one time i would have called him my king, even my GOD but now i call him a blind fool... i feel sorry for this place and i wont even look back as i turn away crying....it has been fun but now i leave.... permanently...

here is how to crash the server...

<MODBREAK>

... i have failed ... fuck them all they can burn in hell and end up living on the street trying to keep this gay server up.... i will be taking this to gamespy or bioware and try to have this place taken down.... under the agreement there has to be something i can do to take them down.... i have screenshots of the entire world (about 4 gigs of pics) surely i can find something or some loophole in the agreement to have them removed permanently.... i have seen it and done it before... damn it all... damn them all to hell.. lame fuckers

Ownage Bitch.

-Gone-

Sometimes, it's just too much fun to be me... icon_cool.gif

<MODBREAK (by Nefi icon_wink.gif)>Removed the part about how to crash the server</MODBREAK>
Glorin
PostTue 04/08/03 8:00pm
you mean, an awesome DM  Reply with quote

Marine436
Lamer

XP
 60%
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2003 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Sometimes, it's just too much fun to be me...

rofl

awesome

ya, i dont see why jon is still here ethier
Glorin
The Badgermouthed

XP
 29%
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2003 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

while we are posting jon quotes heres one from lgog private forums.....

Quote:
Jon316
Grand High Siege Master.

XP:
14%
Posted: Sat Jan 11, 2003 5:26 pm Post subject:

dm is turning into a crap hole server.... bri let too many people have too much power and now no one can do anything about it, like drudleys banning, stand up for yourself get banned.... godammit they need to just release dysotopia to the public and be done with it, but thats my opinion... NWN will be dead soon and no one will care about this game, maybe when the expansions come in there might be another dyso but if its the rules and garbage it has in it now i wont be playing it... dyso just has alotta power abusers and the older players and the local vault players are getting ripped off big time by newbs like ethis and kindo, who come in with complete weakness and take over stuff by being mods

Ameli=Female cleric lawful good.
Her definition of RP= running around saying "oh my!" all day long.
second= she would run around when she was low level and cast bless on people.
saying, "bless you", and use a torch at night.
Finally=this person became a mod.

yup.. real nice stuff there... i see where bri made that decision on that one... (uhh) whatever

godammit that does it

RYLD IS COMING BACK AFTER THE WIPE!!!!

I JUST GOT R.A.SALVATORES NEW BOOK WITH RYLD AND THE GANG IN MENZOBARRENZAN AND MY RYLD WANNA BE SIDE IS BACK DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!

ban me if you dare.... muahaha here comes the burly weapons master of the 19th house back to kick yo frickin ass
MUAHAHAHA

and guess what, catti will be back after the wipe as well!
so will lolth, lloth, souljer, hellmage, kane, firaga,ryld, artemis entreri, jarlaxle, sheyleigh, christina.. so on so on, forgot most already (oh and drizzt too) and a few other key personas i wanna be oh, and drudley too
(tehe, thats right drudley will be back, oh yes)

and your favorite julbilating mofo of all time, Dong Addams, will be coming back, oh yea! lol....

nothing like some fun with the trickery domain

its all good fun and it never hurt no one either, i just like being me and playing around with stuff hehe

i seriously dont wanna be banned, ever, dyso is fun to play and when im banned from dyso i will quit NWN since its boring and weak... arcanum anyone?

bleh its already boring..... oh well...

:: gets ready to change to his crazy elven mofo persona soon ::

Die die die die die!!! ahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

you wont have me!!! you wont have meeeee!

Ownage Bitch.

-Gone-

sometimes they can be funny tho....
[quote:a89551bc29="AliZee'"]that shits utterly devoid of any meaningless sense...i tottally disagree on tha basis that tha argument you have pressented is full of actual facts and shit, i think based on tha fact that i have no idea of what tha fuck you were talkin gabout i would have to wholoeheartedly proclaim that you are wrong.
Thank you,
AliZee'[/quote]
Nefiorim
Elder

Level: 26
XP
EXP: 37 / 78 EXP: 37 / 78 EXP: 37 / 78
 47%
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2003 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glorin wrote:
while we are posting jon quotes heres one from lgog private forums.....

Quote:
Jon316
Grand High Siege Master.

XP:
14%
Posted: Sat Jan 11, 2003 5:26 pm Post subject:

dm is turning into a crap hole server.... bri let too many people have too much power and now no one can do anything about it, like drudleys banning, stand up for yourself get banned.... godammit they need to just release dysotopia to the public and be done with it, but thats my opinion... NWN will be dead soon and no one will care about this game, maybe when the expansions come in there might be another dyso but if its the rules and garbage it has in it now i wont be playing it... dyso just has alotta power abusers and the older players and the local vault players are getting ripped off big time by newbs like ethis and kindo, who come in with complete weakness and take over stuff by being mods

Ameli=Female cleric lawful good.
Her definition of RP= running around saying "oh my!" all day long.
second= she would run around when she was low level and cast bless on people.
saying, "bless you", and use a torch at night.
Finally=this person became a mod.

yup.. real nice stuff there... i see where bri made that decision on that one... (uhh) whatever

godammit that does it

RYLD IS COMING BACK AFTER THE WIPE!!!!

I JUST GOT R.A.SALVATORES NEW BOOK WITH RYLD AND THE GANG IN MENZOBARRENZAN AND MY RYLD WANNA BE SIDE IS BACK DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!

ban me if you dare.... muahaha here comes the burly weapons master of the 19th house back to kick yo frickin ass
MUAHAHAHA

and guess what, catti will be back after the wipe as well!
so will lolth, lloth, souljer, hellmage, kane, firaga,ryld, artemis entreri, jarlaxle, sheyleigh, christina.. so on so on, forgot most already (oh and drizzt too) and a few other key personas i wanna be oh, and drudley too
(tehe, thats right drudley will be back, oh yes)

and your favorite julbilating mofo of all time, Dong Addams, will be coming back, oh yea! lol....

nothing like some fun with the trickery domain

its all good fun and it never hurt no one either, i just like being me and playing around with stuff hehe

i seriously dont wanna be banned, ever, dyso is fun to play and when im banned from dyso i will quit NWN since its boring and weak... arcanum anyone?

bleh its already boring..... oh well...

:: gets ready to change to his crazy elven mofo persona soon ::

Die die die die die!!! ahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

you wont have me!!! you wont have meeeee!

Ownage Bitch.

-Gone-

sometimes they can be funny tho....

Looks like he was off in quite a few points hehe icon_smile.gif
Shin2k
PostTue 04/08/03 8:40pm
Is there even someone here that as this : "_" much respect left for that Jon-dude?
Lol

Little Teapot
Deity

Level: 39
XP
EXP: 31 / 160 EXP: 31 / 160 EXP: 31 / 160
 19%
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2003 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jon316 wrote:
dyso has done nothing but screw me over ever since i started it in lv as slim shady or artemis entreri or hideyourthings or taarna kanrai or ryld argith, or mashani jard, or lolth or guess who.... drizzt do urden...and cattibrie.

HIDEYOURTHINGS WAS ME ON A BLOOD RAGE FROM THE DAMN PEOPLE PPing THE !#$% OUT OF ME IN LV

also... I do have respect for Jon, I'm one of the few who actually knew him (kinda, not even sure about that), and Frankly, I'm starting to see his point... ESPECIALLY with everyone saying "Yay! he's gone!!!"... It's kinda proving his point...
   het ziet er toch wel een beetje naar uit dat we nederlands praten
Matthijs says:
   mischien moet ik dan maar eens vaker nederlands gaan praten
Matthijs says:
   kan je me ook meteen niet op al mijn spellinsfouten wijzen
There you have it! indisputable proof Solo's a fascist!!!
View users profile Send private message Send email AIM Address MSN Messenger
GorbGuy

XP
 67%
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2003 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Little Teapot wrote:
also... I do have respect for Jon, I'm one of the few who actually knew him (kinda, not even sure about that), and Frankly, I'm starting to see his point... ESPECIALLY with everyone saying "Yay! he's gone!!!"... It's kinda proving his point...
I once did too, which is why his postings as of late has... well... grinded my ass. I wanted him to become DM. I wanted to show that he was one of the best roleplayers that I had ever seen. But then he started in with this whole lashing out at everyone thing. Well, part of being a DM and a respectable role player, is that you guide those who don't known how to role play. Show them the ropes. And then his comments became abusive, why? For lack of a better word, to be an asshole I guess. Well, being a good roleplayer is no excuse for trashing everyone and everything he come's in contact with. No excuses. You want to rid this world of powerlamers or whatever, fine. Do it by showing them the ropes. Not by being an asshole to all, but "friends."
Marquis Drayfox
Fox Child

Level: 32
XP
EXP: 6 / 111 EXP: 6 / 111 EXP: 6 / 111
 5%
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2003 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It seems that Jon was obviously not up for the task. I also had respect for him until he started showing me his 'other' side. I don't know if the poor man is just a little boy who can't control his temper, hooked on some sort of narcotic or depressant, is a terrible alcoholic, or if he is just fucked up in general. But seriously, this guy needs big help. I'm talking BIG help. Dude... go see a psycho-doctor, I'm sure the door will be WIDE open for you.

EDIT: Oh and its REALLY lame to copy Drizzt Do'Urden... I mean... come on... I'm bad enough with my FF characters... but Drizzt? That's just going to piss people off... hehe ESPECIALLY with jon playing him....
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Glorin
The Badgermouthed

XP
 29%
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2003 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh so u were mashani?

i coulda sworn i saw Ryld and Mashani on at the same time before tho....

Slim shady was an annoying little prick, who if i remember correctly, kept getting his ass handed to him by Loki

and yes i can confirm that hideyourthings was TP, it was when he got mad at me for no apparent reason and started pping everyone. And i just stood there drinking as Glorin the Drunken Brute, Yes i was the first Dyso Drunk and got even drunken than Ogt could ever possibly.

Artemis Entreri was that guy that came in and was mad at everyone because there was no RP, so i killed him with a 200 dmg hit as Glorin the Girl Scout, then while he was showing me his items and was naked Land Addams comes over and kills him while hes naked

ahh.....fun times
Thank you,
AliZee'[/quote]
Kindo
PostTue 04/08/03 10:18pm
I have high respects for Jon. He has proven both wise and kind-hearted on several occasions.  Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Complaints, Rants, and Flames - History All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: