DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Letter found on Elerina bulletin board....

View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Nil
Noob

Level: 1
XP
EXP: 8 / 9 EXP: 8 / 9 EXP: 8 / 9
 88%
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 10:59 pm    Post subject: Letter found on Elerina bulletin board.... Reply with quote

(Letter posted on the Elerina Bulletin Board)
It is with a heavy heart that I write this letter dear eXiled spirits members.
I Will kolder have decided under serious consideration to resign as a leader in xS.
While many of you may not understand why I have made this decision, I do it for my own reasons. It has nothing to do with the guild. It is just not in my heart to lead anymore, or do the day to day tasks required of a leader. I feel there is more to my life than being involved with organizations. Namely finding something that makes me happy. There were many of you that probably did not know me well. For those who took the time to stop and chat I want to thank you. Im sure there are very capable leaders among you who can fill my shoes. I will be leaving the island in search of a road that has yet to be traveled. *Takes off boots of speed, removes armor, sheaths war hammer puts on cloak and walks to the nearest departing ship in town.*
Signed, Will Kolder
gaea106
Hero

Level: 22
XP
EXP: 59 / 59 EXP: 59 / 59 EXP: 59 / 59
 100%
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2003 2:11 am    Post subject: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Reply with quote

*wakes and finds roses and a note on his pillow*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Will! *sobbing*

Why have you left me? Where have you gone!

Jonan, Mara help!

*weeps until exhausted*

-Mira
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Shin2k
PostTue 04/08/03 5:16am
*sigh* People leaving is a fact, just a shame it has to break someone's heart sometimes.
-Phazer

Stayrm Hellfire
Noob

Level: 1
XP
EXP: 4 / 9 EXP: 4 / 9 EXP: 4 / 9
 44%
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2003 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*shakes his head in disbelief*

I can not even begin to guess at the reasons for your leaving.....
I shall miss you my friend and our many adventures. I only hope that Mira has the strength to continue without you, for she is a treasure that all of the world should see. I wish you well on your journey and hope that the road you travel is a safe one, and if you ever are in need of a travel companion do not hesitate to call upon me...I will back you always.

Stayrm Hellfire
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website
Selenia_Genoell
PostTue 04/08/03 7:38am
awww......*hops up on Mira's lap and hugs her an keeps hugging her till she stops crying*  Reply with quote

Geoff
PostTue 04/08/03 6:25pm
Wait- you know where Mara is? Someone help me find her... it would mean so much to me.

-Silas Pyngwyn

gaea106
Hero

XP
 100%
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2003 9:43 pm    Post subject: Thank you my friends Reply with quote

Thank you for your support my friends. Thank you for the shoulders to cry on and the hugs.

I don't understand everything, but Will knows how much my responsibilities to guild and friends means to me. He said in his personal letter to me that this is why he did not ask me to go with him. When the time is right and he has found that which he is missing he will return.

Although my heart is heavy, I have no choice but to continue with my responsibilities and keep watch on the docks for his return. For if I leave, how will he ever find me?

Omen & Coral, thank you for helping me see the road that I must travel now, alone....

-Mira
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Coral_Reef
Grandmaster

Level: 14
XP
EXP: 28 / 33 EXP: 28 / 33 EXP: 28 / 33
 84%
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2003 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hand written note on the Elerina bulletin board.

Mira,

I'm very sorry I wasn't there for you. I'd really like to make it up to you. Name any favor you care to ask and if it is in my power I will grant it to thee.

Coral Reef

Coral Reef

I'm online 10 PM -> late EST -5 GMT

I host the social server
A Coral Reef

Come visit sometime!
View users profile Send private message Send email
Shin2k
PostThu 04/10/03 7:39pm
Mira not travel alone! Phazer give Mira hug! Mira happy! Phazer happy because Mira happy! Everyone happy!
*slaps forehead*
-Phazer

Geoff
Master

Level: 12
XP
EXP: 26 / 27 EXP: 26 / 27 EXP: 26 / 27
 96%
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2003 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe he vill die and find ze happinezz you vere never able to give him, no? I know mozt men vind my embraze a bit varmer than yourz, madam.

-Angelica
gaea106
Hero

XP
 100%
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2003 10:13 pm    Post subject: Hunted Reply with quote

Angelica, your a very ill individual. The heat and passion of our love burns as brightly as always. This has nothing to do with his search. How any man could find your embrace enjoyable I do not know...

-Mira
blane firebrand
Adept

Level: 7
XP
EXP: 8 / 16 EXP: 8 / 16 EXP: 8 / 16
 50%
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2003 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

corsan: this is very distressing to hear but it doesnt come as a surprise for some reason. i will remain by my friends side and if anything is ever needed of me from will or mira i will be there no matter what. i hope he finds what he is searching for and i hope he does it soon as i will dearly miss my friend. *tries to cover the falling tear*...........
Dark / Omen
PostFri 04/11/03 3:25am
Mira can come stay in hut with Omen Omen have plenty of room omen just tell little buddy to stay outside  Reply with quote

Spears
PostFri 04/11/03 7:49am
Should you ever need anything, Mira, I will always be willing to lend a friendly, helping hand.  Reply with quote

Kindo
Great Deity

Level: 48
XP
EXP: 6 / 245 EXP: 6 / 245 EXP: 6 / 245
 2%
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2003 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can sense alot of suffering here. Not the least from the friends you have that undoubtedly will miss you.

Suffering is a part of life. Don't see it as some kind of punishment, see it as an experience.

Life is suffering.

If you learn to cope with it rather than cursing it, you won't take it so hard everytime it happens. Because it is going to happen again.
There's no doubt about that. Suffering will come and visit you from time to time all your life. You just have to learn to live with it.

From pain, misery, and torment comes also strength, willpower, and vigilance.

-Ameli
View users profile Send private message Send email AIM Address MSN Messenger
Spears
PostFri 04/11/03 8:46am
Well said, Ameli. I couldn't agree more.  Reply with quote

Ogt
PostFri 04/11/03 11:55am
hi ameli where have you been icon_sad.gif  Reply with quote

Kindo
Great Deity

Level: 48
XP
EXP: 6 / 245 EXP: 6 / 245 EXP: 6 / 245
 2%
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2003 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh! Ogt ::turns red:: I-I eh...I guess I've been gone for a while. There's really nothing to talk about. Really...don't bother.

So, how are you doing nowadays? Been a while...
View users profile Send private message Send email AIM Address MSN Messenger
gaea106
Hero

XP
 100%
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2003 10:03 pm    Post subject: News Reply with quote

Great news my friends!

*glowing and smiling happily*

I have received a letter from Will, he is returning to Dyso in a moon!

*smile fades into a solemn expression*

What he will think of Dyso with many of our brethern left and chaos struggling to rise I care not to think of at length. He is returning for a time at least; I have that much...

-Mira
gaea106
Hero

XP
 100%
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2003 10:46 pm    Post subject: Gone Reply with quote

He returned and we have decided to travel together.

Goodbye all my friends, I will miss you all. I do not think we will return.

*looks at them, tears rolling down her cheeks; then turns her arm in Wills and they leave town*
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> In-Character All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: