DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

(IC Nels House) The Dream

This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DysoForums Forum Index -> Nel's House / Rumanos' Dark Lair
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Filtered Chaos
Grandmaster

Level: 17
XP
EXP: 7 / 41 EXP: 7 / 41 EXP: 7 / 41
 17%
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2003 2:03 am    Post subject: (IC Nels House) The Dream Reply with quote

*One night while Nel was asleep she had a dream of Maeldun, it felt to her taht it was almost real. She woke up crying out loud when it was over.*

Maeldun : Nel. Beloved. Im hearing that your causeing all sorts of troubles, *laughs. Don't fret over me, i may already be lost to you. Forever. But don't worry, don't be sad, i may return yet. Only time will tell and ill be damned if your dead when i get back.

*He phases in and out of sight, appears in a forest, cover in black.*

Maeldun : The men that are chasing me... are thoes who follow Cyric, don't hold it against them, they only do what they think right. Just as you fell obligated to come and save me. However, you must listen to me, *he pauses a moment, you hear russleing in the bushes nearby* i havn't much time, beloved....

You MUSTEN come for me, you Mustnt endanger yourself, and you sure as The hand of Ibis, musnt give up hope, thats the only thing that will guide you threw these tough times. I think I've gotten my bearings straight, im on an island to the south of Dysotopia, thats all im telling you for fear that youll try to come...

*fades away to black.*

Maeldun whispering : i know you'll be there when i get back, i know ill survive this...

*and he dissapears.*
Marine436
Lamer

Level: 34
XP
EXP: 75 / 124 EXP: 75 / 124 EXP: 75 / 124
 60%
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2003 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Nel, wakes, up crying...but is her self, while Grok is watching her that night...she then Ask, Imdeaitly, to let grok release, her she has a trip to take...she's getting her 2nd love back*
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DysoForums Forum Index -> Nel's House / Rumanos' Dark Lair All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: