DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Question

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> High Knights of the Lost Guard (Private)
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Ivan Man
Master

Level: 11
XP
EXP: 3 / 25 EXP: 3 / 25 EXP: 3 / 25
 12%
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2003 6:11 pm    Post subject: Question Reply with quote

I just got grounded, and my parents took away my NWN cd. It's for 6 weeks, I am experienceing early stages of withdrawl!! Is there any one who knows how to play NWN without the CD? It's already on my hard drive, but I can't figure out how to access it! ROAR!! Can some one Help Me?!?!?

RRROOOAAARRR (or Mish Mack)
badgeranim.gif BOW TO ME Image13.gif

HEHE YES YES
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address
Gabriel Lynux
Grandmaster

Level: 16
XP
EXP: 31 / 39 EXP: 31 / 39 EXP: 31 / 39
 79%
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2003 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think you can withoout the CD.....on account that it uses your CD's key to login to the server icon_sad.gif There may be some sort of hack tho..if so I don't know it, your better off borrowing another cd or buying a new one or waiting six weeks icon_sad.gif
Glorin
The Badgermouthed

Level: 51
XP
EXP: 82 / 280 EXP: 82 / 280 EXP: 82 / 280
 29%
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2003 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ahhrg everyone is taking vacations or...groundings......

Just try to convince them to atleast shortening the sentence that usually works,
[quote:a89551bc29="AliZee'"]that shits utterly devoid of any meaningless sense...i tottally disagree on tha basis that tha argument you have pressented is full of actual facts and shit, i think based on tha fact that i have no idea of what tha fuck you were talkin gabout i would have to wholoeheartedly proclaim that you are wrong.
Thank you,
AliZee'[/quote]
View users profile Send private message Send email MSN Messenger
Ivan Man
PostTue 04/15/03 9:56pm
No use, is there a patch or something that makes u not need the CD?  Reply with quote

Amused Frog
Grandmaster

Level: 15
XP
EXP: 3 / 35 EXP: 3 / 35 EXP: 3 / 35
 8%
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2003 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right, this is my personal favourite in situations like this...

*stands on soapbox*

Kids! Teenagers! Anyone being opressed by xenophobic parents unwilling to embrace our culture! I have the SOLUTION!!!

They may take our CDs, BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR HARD DRIVES!!! And thanks to the freindly people at Games Copy World, that's all we need. And now some words from satisfied customers...

"After My parents took away my Unreal 2 CD, I didn't know what to do! I was lost! Nothing but solitaire all day! But thanks to the freindly people at GAMES COPY WORLD I can play whenever I want, and I don't need the CD!"

"My wife said I didn't pay her enough attention, she said I loved Neverwinter Nights more than her. In a fit of Jealousy she threw the disc into the river and burnt down my local Games Store. I needed my fix quick! I tried freinds, relatives, everyone, but no one could help me. Then I saw an ad for Game Copy World, its saved my level 18 Paladin from certain demise!"

However, if, like me, your parents don't know that normally you need a CD to run a game, and instead just ban you from the computer all together, AND take the power lead for it (Searching round, I found 4 spare ones and the original, no more problem there), then, like me, you will be reduced to getting your fix in the small hours. Its nearly midnight here and I just got on the pc...
Aw shucks icon_wink.gif

ff1hand.gifImage03.gifImage31.gif
View users profile Send private message
Grusk
The Ownerizer

Level: 26
XP
EXP: 12 / 78 EXP: 12 / 78 EXP: 12 / 78
 15%
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2003 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One problem there, Froggie boay.

Game cracks/hacks don't work with Neverwinter Nights. Bioware took extra caution in that.

Hell, I was checking on that before NWN even came out.
Amused Frog
PostTue 04/22/03 7:23pm
Erm... don't tell, I installed NWN with my freinds cd, and I only used that to install it, I have never used the cd since installing NWN.  Reply with quote

Grusk
The Ownerizer

Level: 26
XP
EXP: 12 / 78 EXP: 12 / 78 EXP: 12 / 78
 15%
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2003 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hm. You're in Europe though, right? It might have to do with how far you are from the main BioWare server.

But then again, I didn't cheap shot it. I actually bought the game.
Ivan Man
Master

Level: 11
XP
EXP: 3 / 25 EXP: 3 / 25 EXP: 3 / 25
 12%
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2003 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ACTUALLY THE HACKS DO WORK!! I FOUND SOME!! YEAH!! I CAN NOW GET ON AGAIN!! YEAH!! icon_biggrin.gif

RRROOOAAARRR (or Mish Mack)
badgeranim.gif BOW TO ME Image13.gif

HEHE YES YES
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address
Darkovn
PostWed 04/23/03 6:51pm
Good now get on evil too spread Murder too do  Reply with quote

Marquis Drayfox
PostWed 04/23/03 7:04pm
There are exactly 690 smileys in that post. God damn...  Reply with quote

Glorin
PostWed 04/23/03 10:02pm
not ne more ;0  Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> High Knights of the Lost Guard (Private) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: