DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

2 problems-NWNServer

View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Jase
Elder

Level: 27
XP
EXP: 34 / 83 EXP: 34 / 83 EXP: 34 / 83
 40%
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2003 8:12 pm    Post subject: 2 problems-NWNServer Reply with quote

Okay #1

I can't get the module to show up on the internet game list! It's just not there when i go to log in........

Is anyone able to host the Greyhawk server 24/7? We have a test module for everyone to try but i can't get it to show up icon_sad.gif
GorbGuy

Level: 51
XP
EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280
 67%
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2003 9:06 pm    Post subject: Re: 2 problems-NWNServer Reply with quote

Lord Jase Halycon wrote:
Okay #1

I can't get the module to show up on the internet game list! It's just not there when i go to log in........

Is anyone able to host the Greyhawk server 24/7? We have a test module for everyone to try but i can't get it to show up icon_sad.gif
Check your firewall and router. There are several ports you'll need opened/forwarded in order for it to work properly. They are UDP with ports: 5120:5300 6500 27900 28900. Here's a snip of iptables settings (Linux) used..
Code:
Chain input_ext (1 references)
~~SNIP~~
ACCEPT     udp  --  anywhere             anywhere           state NEW,RELATED,ESTABLISHED udp dpts:5120:5300
ACCEPT     udp  --  anywhere             anywhere           state NEW,RELATED,ESTABLISHED udp dpt:6500
ACCEPT     udp  --  anywhere             anywhere           state NEW,RELATED,ESTABLISHED udp dpt:27900
ACCEPT     udp  --  anywhere             anywhere           state NEW,RELATED,ESTABLISHED udp dpt:28900
Also, be sure that if you are using the Windows version, that your IP address listed, is your public IP, and not some internal one. I've seen problems arrise from that as well. If it isn't, then you can flip-flop your bindings around, and that'll fix that.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: