DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

DEAR NEW COMING SPAMMERS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> High Order of the Spammers
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Glorin
The Badgermouthed

Level: 51
XP
EXP: 82 / 280 EXP: 82 / 280 EXP: 82 / 280
 29%
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2003 5:35 am    Post subject: DEAR NEW COMING SPAMMERS Reply with quote

I added alot of special people to the spammers forums since dyso is gunna die u can all rant and spam and spam and just generally act like an ass.

Enjoy
[quote:a89551bc29="AliZee'"]that shits utterly devoid of any meaningless sense...i tottally disagree on tha basis that tha argument you have pressented is full of actual facts and shit, i think based on tha fact that i have no idea of what tha fuck you were talkin gabout i would have to wholoeheartedly proclaim that you are wrong.
Thank you,
AliZee'[/quote]

Last edited by Glorin on Fri Jul 11, 2003 5:39 am, edited 1 time in total
View users profile Send private message Send email MSN Messenger
dreamin'
Hero

Level: 22
XP
EXP: 51 / 59 EXP: 51 / 59 EXP: 51 / 59
 86%
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2003 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn, that hurt my feelings, I'm random people... random people! That's like being gay or wearing baby underwear! cussing.gif
View users profile Send private message
Glorin
PostFri 07/11/03 5:38am
random? where do u get random from?  Reply with quote

Shadowleaf
PostFri 07/11/03 5:44am
damn i thought i was special... oh well, now i know how u guys get that huge post count lol  Reply with quote

gaea106
Hero

XP
EXP: 59 / 59 EXP: 59 / 59 EXP: 59 / 59
 100%
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2003 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awww how sweet... I am special? *feels loved*

Are there any other girls in the spam section?

PS you may have made a mistake I filed for divorice this week... I am having lots of mood swings.... just warning you...
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Glorin
PostFri 07/11/03 5:48am
if you look hard enough you'll see a spam post by conrad, its back there somewhere  Reply with quote

dreamin'
Hero

XP
EXP: 51 / 59 EXP: 51 / 59 EXP: 51 / 59
 86%
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2003 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now I've even been stripped of my only significant characteristics. I'm not random people anymore, I'm merely people. I'm going to shoot people about this
View users profile Send private message
Shadowleaf
PostFri 07/11/03 5:58am
uh oh dreamins gonna kill herself  Reply with quote

dreamin'
PostFri 07/11/03 6:03am
Nah, don't have to kill me... I might have lost my random attribute, but now I'm special! I feel so much more important now  Reply with quote

Glorin
PostFri 07/11/03 6:04am
you and the 6 or so others  Reply with quote

Ecusidor
Hero

Level: 20
XP
EXP: 35 / 52 EXP: 35 / 52 EXP: 35 / 52
 67%
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2003 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uhhh, am I a spammer? icon_razz.gif o...k I only have like 300 posts icon_biggrin.gif Gosh I must be a natural born spammer!

Ogt wrote:
Master ecuisidor you are the one and ony bard in the whole island, as i have said before to you, you are the man!!!!!

ShadowCore wrote:
I'll vote Ecusidor. Go you!!!!!!!!!!! You're also one of the best bards on the isle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(the only competitor for THAT title seems to be Kathryn icon_biggrin.gif)
View users profile Send private message Send email
Gabriel Lynux
PostFri 07/11/03 9:44pm
SPAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRR  Reply with quote

Little Teapot
PostFri 07/11/03 11:00pm
Me, My Brother, and a couple others were added... including someone with 0 posts...

also: I

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> High Order of the Spammers All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: