DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

eleriina sailor strike

View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Y

Level: 51
XP
EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280
 67%
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2003 4:10 pm    Post subject: eleriina sailor strike Reply with quote

today the docks were closed down by some sailor'baricade..

some adgile layer manage to slip in , some others manage to dismantle the baricade..

although, some of you might have sumpathie for the underwaged work those sailor do ... those fellows tried to force the elerina's inn waitress in some unwanted relation ship...

there were stoped just in time rip
Tae
Master

Level: 9
XP
EXP: 17 / 20 EXP: 17 / 20 EXP: 17 / 20
 85%
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2003 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Angry visage appears in the wind*

Grr..

I was one of those who sympathisized with the sailors. I went to chat with them at the Inn and they began some very inappropriate behavior. Two lunged at me and I ducked. Luckily they bonked each other in the head and went unconscious.

I asked the innkeeper to intervene and throw those ruffians out. What did he do? He simply said, "customers have their priviledges." Outrageous! I'm a customer too. Grr.

One of the sailors went for the waitress. I screamed at him to stop and luckily others come in and intervened. The poor woman was quite distressed, as I was. All the while, the innkeeper did nothing to intervene.

I suggest we boycott the inn until he changes his policies. Grr... The poor waitress can room with me until this boycott is over, if she wishes.
Grr....

Tae icon_evil.gif

Last edited by Tae on Mon Apr 21, 2003 3:42 pm, edited 2 times in total
View users profile Send private message
Dark / Omen
PostMon 04/21/03 5:23am
That Omen drinking whole Omen wont boycott water hole  Reply with quote

Marine436
PostMon 04/21/03 5:37am
im fine Tae on this one -Nel

boy's will be boys - Pant

Grok
Grandmaster

Level: 15
XP
EXP: 4 / 35 EXP: 4 / 35 EXP: 4 / 35
 11%
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2003 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OOC is the the barmaid that says "Howdy"....well I'm from Texas, and while I feel a bit nostalgic to hear that....It does seem a bit inaproprate. icon_eek.gif

IC

Aye these sailors are way out of line, heck back in my clan we had a way to deal with such behavior...I won't tell the details, but even orc's are more civilized. I wish I could have been there to teach them proper respect for a lady, but it sounds like some already did, *Grok bows* If it happens again well, they won't be so lucky. Though Im all for workers rights, it sounds like they may have been the type of folks that couldn't get a job doing anything else having the social skills of a drunken Goblin (no offence to the civilized goblin folk out there).
Raven
Hero

Level: 22
XP
EXP: 38 / 59 EXP: 38 / 59 EXP: 38 / 59
 64%
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2003 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was a fateful day indeed.

Details are irrelevant now, but as I tried to summon a little water to help a girl to clear herself of curses, I miscalculated and the harmless rain shifted into an ice storm. However, that girl happened to be sitting next to the blockade, and the ice storm just happened to destroy it! Thank goodness no one was hurt, though.

I decided, then, to get a drink in the Eleriina Inn, when I came across a bloodsailor trying to attack the young waitress! I warned him several times, but he wouldn't listen. With my remaining energy, I cast a spell on him, making him tremble in fear. Scared, he ran right into an unity with his weapon drew! Poor guy did not even last more than a hit.
View users profile Send private message Send email
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: