DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Orbs of Pain

View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Little Teapot
Deity

Level: 39
XP
EXP: 31 / 160 EXP: 31 / 160 EXP: 31 / 160
 19%
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2002 4:58 pm    Post subject: Orbs of Pain Reply with quote

i have heard of an item that badly wounds any who touch it for the first time within the bounds of the island of dysotopia... i've been looking for these for some time now, since it would be useful, so i have heard, to use these against the petty thieves in dysotopia... where might i get these?
(Little Teapot, lvl 20)
   het ziet er toch wel een beetje naar uit dat we nederlands praten
Matthijs says:
   mischien moet ik dan maar eens vaker nederlands gaan praten
Matthijs says:
   kan je me ook meteen niet op al mijn spellinsfouten wijzen
There you have it! indisputable proof Solo's a fascist!!!
View users profile Send private message Send email AIM Address MSN Messenger
DiViSiOn420
Mortal

Level: 4
XP
EXP: 3 / 11 EXP: 3 / 11 EXP: 3 / 11
 27%
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2002 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Teapot your in luck.. I have one you could buy, (My characters name is Pike) Get a hold of me next time you see me around eleriina and we'll work out a price.. And if you want you could steal one from Elmory, he stole one from me and nearly died, he didn't come back to try again either.
Falkhor
PostMon 10/07/02 11:52am
Petty? PETTY???
WE'LL ROB YOU BLIND!!

Zeriox
PostSat 10/12/02 10:28pm
i can sell you alot of theese  Reply with quote

1n5an3 K1D
Mortal

Level: 3
XP
EXP: 9 / 9 EXP: 9 / 9 EXP: 9 / 9
 100%
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2002 5:02 am    Post subject: Ill tell ya where to go teapot only cause i know u. Reply with quote

I know ya from when Dyso was a Action serv teapot. Where is Mojo and The Killer BTW? Lol nice to see u again. This is Bard Wetten the guy who could never stick with one characte icon_wink.gif. Well anyway I could say i was gonna sell u some of these OR i could actually answer the question u asked. You get these by going into the Emerald Caves and go into the South West corner. Kill the DIvine SLaad. He drops 2 of these and they do 100 dmg each time u pick one up. There ya go and Good huntin.
View users profile Send private message
Jon316

Level: 51
XP
EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280
 67%
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2002 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well Actually, They have 2 different versions of ORBS OF PAIN,

1. Greater Orb of Pain>>>> On Aquire-75% Health Decrease - Magical Damage- Does not count Current HP, Counts MAXIMUM HP, on Aquire #2 = Death.

2. Orb of Pain>>>> On Aquire 25-35% Health Decrease - Magical Damage - Does not Count Current HP, Counts MAXIMUM HP, On Aquire# 4=Death, Chain Pick Pocketing Protection, Not Relevant anymore due to ANTI-CHAIN PICK POCKET SCRIPT-----

Worthless to KEEP ORBS OF PAIN, When taken to thieves guild they sell for 7500 a piece for the normal and 12500 a piece for the Greater, hence they are very valuable for thieves to pick pocket when sold at their secret thieves guild merchants, since the merchants buy stolen items for a really good price, better than perto's even, about a half times more than what perto buys items for.

Arelius
PostWed 11/20/02 7:23am
I know Of the Merchant who sells these, or atleast he did last time I was there, If you would like me to guide you to him, please let me know.  Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> In-Character All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: