DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Really down today
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Complaints, Rants, and Flames - History
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Marine436
PostWed 04/23/03 2:55pm
hehe something i like about jon, his new avatar  Reply with quote

Kindo
PostWed 04/23/03 3:48pm
I think it's preposterous. How sexist! Shame on you!  Reply with quote

Maelstrom696969
PostWed 04/23/03 4:28pm
Kindo, I think you need to take Marine and Jon into a small room and give them both a spanking.  Reply with quote

dreamin'
PostWed 04/23/03 5:06pm
They'll probably enjoy it icon_razz.gif  Reply with quote

Malakalam
High Elder

Level: 30
XP
EXP: 45 / 99 EXP: 45 / 99 EXP: 45 / 99
 45%
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2003 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

not as much as kindo would icon_razz.gif
muhahaha
couldn't resist, sorry kindo
Spears
Grandmaster

Level: 19
XP
EXP: 11 / 49 EXP: 11 / 49 EXP: 11 / 49
 22%
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2003 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why do Jon's post always begin with a statement concerning herb, and/or something of the sort? 'Stoned' is ostensibly the only vocabulary word that he intends on using.

Listen, man- I don't understand why you have to broadcast your 'stoned stupor', simply to follow something already feebleminded, with someting slightly less than braindead.

Jesus, is letting everyone know you're a stoner reassuring? Yeah, you're cool, we get the bloody picture. Grow up.

Jon316 wrote:

there was a little bitch by the name of shit, nobody knew him nobody gave a fuck...

3 years later he crawled outta the swamp with some 10 inch gators and all around tha world he leaves the mic smelling like b00berry cologne...

in conclusion ludacris is a crazy biznitch and i am fallin over stoned

What the fuck is this?

---
I'm having the EXACT same day like you Kindo.
Not nice eh?
---
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website MSN Messenger
Malakalam
PostWed 04/23/03 6:26pm
I think he's just warning us that everything that follows the "i'm stoned statement" is completely bullshit.  Reply with quote

Marquis Drayfox
Fox Child

Level: 32
XP
EXP: 6 / 111 EXP: 6 / 111 EXP: 6 / 111
 5%
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2003 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bah... I've learned to ignore jon and his retarded rants. Just ignore him... maybe he will go away.

Anyway, as for Kindo

I understand exactly how you feel. As a matter of fact, I was in your position not so long ago; about a month to be precise, and I know EXACTLY what you need.

Take a break from school!

Homework, attendance, cliques, and everything else is the TOP of your stress right now. Think about it! You may not even notice but I can almost guarantee that's your problem. I recently was like you (as I said earlier) and I quit school this semester. I know that I am going back, but my life has been ten-fold better ever since I got rid of all that ****ing stress. Not only will it give you the time you need to do YOUR things, but it will also make it so you aren't constantly living up to someone else's expectations; instead, YOUR expectations. No, its not girlfriends, they can give you just as much stress as school. And no you shouldn't resort to LSDs or other abusive substances because thats the 'pussy' way out!

PROVE to yourself that you are who you are. Take time away from the pressures of your life. Don't be afraid to piss off your parents because this is YOUR life. And you can ALWAYS go back to school when you deem yourself ready.

Good luck!
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Nefiorim
PostWed 04/23/03 7:31pm
As said before, visit us in the Netherlands... We'll make sure you'll have a great time.  Reply with quote

Everysummers Daze
Grandmaster

Level: 15
XP
EXP: 10 / 35 EXP: 10 / 35 EXP: 10 / 35
 28%
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2003 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"...LSD or other abusive substances"
this is complete b.s.
Does you think it's possible to just "use" illegal drugs instead of just "abuse" them?

I'm assuming you've never taken LSD and are merely being a hypocrit. Am I wrong?

I also said "enduring depression", which is much different than just being depressed. IMO: If you qualify for getting a prescription for depression, you should try the less phsyically harmful drug lsd first.

Onions. God put 'em here for us to eat. and he chocked 'em full of folic acid and magnesium, and that's real good for your colon. But I like 'em because they taste good, like America used to. So listen to old Hank Murphy and eat your damn onions.
View users profile Send private message
Maelstrom696969
Lamer

Level: 35
XP
EXP: 101 / 130 EXP: 101 / 130 EXP: 101 / 130
 77%
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2003 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

'Daze, 99.999% of all people who "look down" on drugs have never used them, or maybe had 1 bad experience with them, and so think they are the work of Bill Gate-I mean, the Devil. I always tell them "If you knew someone who was killed or seriously hurt in a car accident, would you work to rid the world of automobiles?" I know people who think that Marijuana is bad *only* because it's illegal (here in the U.S., at least). Stupid. I'm so glad that people are content to just let the gov'ment make their decisions for them.

There are definitely "bad" drugs out there. I'm not denying that. But there are a few that really are harmless, and it's a shame that they get such a bad rap, especially when the poison ethanol is allowed to be consumed publicly all over the world.

I could go on and on and on but it's just not worth it, and it's off topic.

/rant

But yes, Kindo, if you're feeling down, a nice blunt can help. Unless you're already into that, or, like me, have had WAY too much of it in your life. Then avoid it!
And now, an appropriate emoticon:
icon_mrgreen.gif
View users profile Send private message Send email Yahoo Messenger
snewo
PostWed 04/23/03 9:12pm
Cheer up little Buckaroo!!

(That help any?)

Jon316

Level: 51
XP
EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280
 67%
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2003 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

who the frickzor cares? get high or smoke if you got em biznatches..... and trolls that pick a fight with me on the forums or say something about me whenever i make a post are by all means welcome to, sure, ignore me and i'll go away, say that to yourself and maybe you can start to believe it after a while..... lalalala... i know you want me gone, thats mostly because you dont like me? but do you have to make a big deal out of it and flame me and say my posts are crap? thats only proving yourself worse by saying that and proves how mature you really are icon_mrgreen.gif
Little Teapot
PostWed 04/23/03 9:27pm
no, no, many of your posts ARE crap... so far there's been 5 of them deleted (out of 7 total posts) from the Worldbuilders forum.  Reply with quote

Jon316

XP
 67%
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2003 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow, im truly amazed, someone can delete a post, thats just so amazing... icon_mrgreen.gif
Nefiorim
Elder

Level: 26
XP
EXP: 37 / 78 EXP: 37 / 78 EXP: 37 / 78
 47%
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2003 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And the threads created in the forums under my supervision have been moved to the storage forum icon_smile.gif

Anyhow, a Maastricht court president (high judge kinda thing) put in a motion in the parliament to completely legalise softdrugs in the Netherlands. Most of the parliament probably agrees, now I hope international politics won't stand in our way.
Nei
Hero

Level: 21
XP
EXP: 40 / 56 EXP: 40 / 56 EXP: 40 / 56
 71%
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2003 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sure that this in someway inhibits the United States from continuing its imperialistic ventures in some equatorial countries and is therefore they are preparing an invasion force that is set to invade the Netherlands at any given moment. The US has been known to stop countries from legalizing drugs... ask Canada.

BTW is there any country with a cooler name than The Netherlands? Does that not sound like an RPG nation or something? The great lich kingdom of the Netherlands... icon_biggrin.gif
View users profile Send private message AIM Address
Glorin
PostWed 04/23/03 10:03pm
ummm....no  Reply with quote

Jon316
PostWed 04/23/03 10:05pm
netherlands sounds like an evil name sorta, but i know many fine people there so i cant hold that strange sounding evilness type name against them  Reply with quote

Everysummers Daze
Grandmaster

Level: 15
XP
EXP: 10 / 35 EXP: 10 / 35 EXP: 10 / 35
 28%
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2003 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I disagree nei, if canada didn't so heavily rely on the u.s. for EVERYTHING, they wouldn't have cared about what our drug czar threaten them with. The problem is sooo many countries can't do without america's money and/or goods so they have to play by america's rules or they get nothing at all. Just think about what happened to
Afghanistan; the only peaceful & more properous time in it's history was when 75%+ of the people were opium farmers. Now how can they support their families and economy, if they can't do the only option their land lets them(I guess the other being precious gems mining, but working in a gem mine is probably not an option for everyone there)? Did america give them any viable option?

Onions. God put 'em here for us to eat. and he chocked 'em full of folic acid and magnesium, and that's real good for your colon. But I like 'em because they taste good, like America used to. So listen to old Hank Murphy and eat your damn onions.
Griff Inn
Ice Lolly

Level: 23
XP
EXP: 46 / 65 EXP: 46 / 65 EXP: 46 / 65
 70%
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2003 11:30 pm    Post subject: Re: More Reply with quote

gaea106 wrote:

If nothing else helps, remember this! No matter how bad you have it, there are others that have it much worse. It is hard, but try to find the things that you do have and derive joy from them. Also take a good look at yourself, and find the things that make you happy and proud. Don't give those things up, despite what other people say.

That's about the wisest thing said on this thread. All I can add to it is relax, don't worry too much about school. So what if you fail? You have to redo the year. It's not the end of the world!

And the only way to be truly happy is accept what you have, and be content with it.

Griff
Jon316

XP
 67%
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2003 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

its too bad everyone is so angry and has so much debates, i have the cure, lets all light up some weed and get stoned and stop worrying about all the other intelligent stuff!
Drudo Wisto
Adept

Level: 6
XP
EXP: 3 / 14 EXP: 3 / 14 EXP: 3 / 14
 21%
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2003 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You nutty ! icon_biggrin.gif

LSD might not be dangerous physically, but it can crack your brains with just one use... but what the heck, The cracked one won't notice it himself perhaps icon_razz.gif
Little Teapot
Deity

Level: 39
XP
EXP: 31 / 160 EXP: 31 / 160 EXP: 31 / 160
 19%
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2003 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jon316 wrote:
its too bad everyone is so angry and has so much debates, i have the cure, lets all light up some weed and get stoned and stop worrying about all the other intelligent stuff!

sorry, Jon, I tend to save my Intellect whenever possible.

weed definitly doesn't preserve intelligence
   het ziet er toch wel een beetje naar uit dat we nederlands praten
Matthijs says:
   mischien moet ik dan maar eens vaker nederlands gaan praten
Matthijs says:
   kan je me ook meteen niet op al mijn spellinsfouten wijzen
There you have it! indisputable proof Solo's a fascist!!!
View users profile Send private message Send email AIM Address MSN Messenger
Jon316

XP
 67%
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2003 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lolz icon_mrgreen.gif icon_mrgreen.gif icon_mrgreen.gif king.gif gotta luv it
Everysummers Daze
PostWed 04/23/03 11:56pm
Drudo Wisto~
have you tried it?

Jon316

XP
 67%
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2003 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well anyways besides all that, to the people who feel abused, i have something for you... enjoy

kiss.gif emot-heartbeat.gif

LoLoL

and :bong:

:weedsmokinforfun&relief:
Spears
Grandmaster

Level: 19
XP
EXP: 11 / 49 EXP: 11 / 49 EXP: 11 / 49
 22%
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Truthfully, I like herb. Its illegal in the US, but up here in Vancouver, the cops wouldn't give a rats ass if you blew maryjane smoke in thier face.

Its a common smell on the streets, especially durying public gatherings and such.

Its safer than alchohol in terms of 'under-influence-habits'. For example, alchohol makes you drive faster and reckless, but mjs make it SEEM like you're driving fast, when in fact you're only going 20 or so.

No, we WILL probably legalize drugs here- we're the only city in North America that hands out clean syringes to the bums who want to do drugs... also, we are the only North American city with 'smoke-easys' (herb only, no cigarettes coffee shop)

I do not look down upon it, I do it myself- I mean its a normal part of life for me, but when one advertises it as Jon does, its just stupid you know?
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website MSN Messenger
Kindo
PostThu 04/24/03 12:59am
I think I just need a bit of Jon. emot-heartbeat.gif  Reply with quote

Falkhor
DysoMOD|DM

Level: 30
XP
EXP: 83 / 99 EXP: 83 / 99 EXP: 83 / 99
 83%
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guess Vancouver is the first city in America that gets what we in the netherlands have known for over 30 years. For the most part legalisation does not increase drugabuse, it only pulls it out of the criminal circuit. The people who would abuse the privilege of choice would get addicted to something anyway unless they are taught to deal with it. Addiction is partly a genetic trait, partly an attempt to escape oneself and partly chemical and I'd wager the second reason is why most abusers go over the edge.
Punishing it by driving people into the criminal circuit is not a solution to the problem, only adds to it even. Driving with drugs is just as stupid as driving with alcohol though and being proud about the amount of dope you can smoke about as dumb as measuring your manliness on the basis how many beers you can drink before puking. As always know your measure, use your brains.
This was totally off topic though...oh well...

KINDO RULES!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Complaints, Rants, and Flames - History All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: