DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

ooc: does everysummersdaze piss you off too?

This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DysoForums Forum Index -> Nel's House / Rumanos' Dark Lair
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  

Everysummersdaze is an asshole and shouldn't be able to post.
Yes, get rid of him forever.
50%
 50%  [ 3 ]
No.
50%
 50%  [ 3 ]
Yes, he should be temp banned over it though.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Malakalam
High Elder

Level: 30
XP
EXP: 45 / 99 EXP: 45 / 99 EXP: 45 / 99
 45%
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2003 6:24 pm    Post subject: ooc: does everysummersdaze piss you off too? Reply with quote

seriously, this guy hijacks every thread that has an idea in it he doesn't like, or a person in it he doesn't like, and either insults the idea or the person, I have yet to see him add anything of value to a topic.

He's a forum troll, plain and simple, and assuming you guys agree with me, I'm going to start writting to the forum mods to get him removed.

What think you?

Last edited by Malakalam on Thu May 08, 2003 6:14 am, edited 3 times in total
View users profile Send private message
Marine436
Lamer

Level: 34
XP
EXP: 75 / 124 EXP: 75 / 124 EXP: 75 / 124
 60%
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2003 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

o great, shadow core will be here in momments and you guy's can start falmeing him

But yes, indeed he does, i think im going to give him access to this fourm...and..hmm ill PM you malk
Cherrn
Grandmaster

Level: 15
XP
EXP: 23 / 35 EXP: 23 / 35 EXP: 23 / 35
 65%
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2003 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes I think he should be banned. Is making posts that are utter nonsense and making post that say nothing but crap not a way of spamming ? If it is then Everysummersdaze should have been banned for spamming a long time ago.

Zufal- Founder of the Obsidian Order in the name of Bane the Ultimate Tyrant- Human Monk

Irekean the Crimson Flame- Paladin in the service of the Flamelord Kossuth- Human Paladin
View users profile Send private message Send email
Everysummers Daze
Grandmaster

XP
EXP: 10 / 35 EXP: 10 / 35 EXP: 10 / 35
 28%
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2003 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi guys!
Look, i just wanted to let you know, im a gay fart knocker, that has nothing better to do then troll fourms !

im a loser and deep down i troll for i cant do anything better, and it's to hide my own disatiscation of my own life !

some one please shoot me !

Note: Not Edited by marine.

Onions. God put 'em here for us to eat. and he chocked 'em full of folic acid and magnesium, and that's real good for your colon. But I like 'em because they taste good, like America used to. So listen to old Hank Murphy and eat your damn onions.
View users profile Send private message
Cherrn
Grandmaster

XP
EXP: 23 / 35 EXP: 23 / 35 EXP: 23 / 35
 65%
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2003 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look you got some pretty strong oppinions and I have to give you credit for sticking by em. Im thinking about that natural selection thread so you know what I am talking about. I must admit the oppinions you put on the table are somewhat.... Radical.

Nearly like Hitler...

Zufal- Founder of the Obsidian Order in the name of Bane the Ultimate Tyrant- Human Monk

Irekean the Crimson Flame- Paladin in the service of the Flamelord Kossuth- Human Paladin
View users profile Send private message Send email
Marine436
PostWed 04/23/03 7:30pm
boom got him, banning him from form, thanks daze  Reply with quote

Cherrn
PostWed 04/23/03 7:31pm
Huh eh ? Did I just miss out on a wicked masterplan ?  Reply with quote

Filtered Chaos
Grandmaster

Level: 17
XP
EXP: 7 / 41 EXP: 7 / 41 EXP: 7 / 41
 17%
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2003 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://dyso.joelpt.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3759&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

That should be reason enough...... stupid predjudice one sided, blind, freegan, stupid.... errrrrr. *rambles on incoherantly.... icon_evil.gif icon_evil.gif icon_evil.gif icon_evil.gif icon_evil.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif
Marine436
Lamer

XP
 60%
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2003 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yep i got his IP now *grin* sadly, it's to my dis satasfaction,

No other regestereed user's have posted from his IP

it's not jon or Red, as me and malk thought
Marine436
PostWed 04/23/03 7:33pm
Releax Filtered, he's gone...i got his IP and i did it, jokes on him.  Reply with quote

Filtered Chaos
PostWed 04/23/03 7:34pm
woo good job, lol... Sry i just dont like that crap...  Reply with quote

Marine436
Lamer

XP
 60%
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2003 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ROFL here is the series of PM's !
Eric, show this to Andy.

PM one from marine: ?
*link to this topic*

*he post*

*iedit*

He sends reply:
Hey ? where did it go

I send reply:

I dunno, where did what go ?

He said: the poll, about me being banned

Me: Guess the mod's deleted it

o man, im evil he has no idea
Malakalam
High Elder

Level: 30
XP
EXP: 45 / 99 EXP: 45 / 99 EXP: 45 / 99
 45%
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2003 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eh, man I hate that guy. He can stick by his opinions if he damn well wants, but taht doesnt mean he should attack everyone around him. Look at the Easter thread for crying out loud.
Nei
Hero

Level: 21
XP
EXP: 40 / 56 EXP: 40 / 56 EXP: 40 / 56
 71%
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2003 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whatever this guy is I really don't care, just ignore him and he doesn't bother you. I know your frusteration Malakalam, but he only hijacks topics if somebody lets him. He gets a rise out of watching people get worked up over nothing. People just need to start ignoring him. As you can guess I voted no for I hate bannings all together.
View users profile Send private message AIM Address
ShadowCore
Great Deity

Level: 42
XP
EXP: 27 / 186 EXP: 27 / 186 EXP: 27 / 186
 14%
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I totally agree, he is a total ass, but everybody should just ignore him, because he will never listen. Just so I don't have to repeat myself AGAIN(I've said thsi a dozen times already) here's a chat log excerpt between me and Fooz:
Sander/ShadowCore/MonkShadow|The maker of Voicesets and Deity of the Dysoforums: Take it to PMS?
Sander/ShadowCore/MonkShadow|The maker of Voicesets and Deity of the Dysoforums: No way I can take it to PMs with Daze
Fooz/Mm/Joel: or its own thread
Sander/ShadowCore/MonkShadow|The maker of Voicesets and Deity of the Dysoforums: I have a small history of PMs with him, mainly consisting of "How old are you" by him
Sander/ShadowCore/MonkShadow|The maker of Voicesets and Deity of the Dysoforums: And discussing with him leads to nothing, he doesn't listen and only repeats himself
Sander/ShadowCore/MonkShadow|The maker of Voicesets and Deity of the Dysoforums: I just hate the dude
Fooz/Mm/Joel: then why do you bother
Sander/ShadowCore/MonkShadow|The maker of Voicesets and Deity of the Dysoforums: I don't..anymoer
Sander/ShadowCore/MonkShadow|The maker of Voicesets and Deity of the Dysoforums: anymore
Sander/ShadowCore/MonkShadow|The maker of Voicesets and Deity of the Dysoforums: ANd after many many posts trying to convince him to actually have respect for someones opinon, he doesn't listen, and then siao comes along and he says that she set him straight
Sander/ShadowCore/MonkShadow|The maker of Voicesets and Deity of the Dysoforums: I can't help but feel weird because of that..
Sander/ShadowCore/MonkShadow|The maker of Voicesets and Deity of the Dysoforums: Ah well..any news on the FTP access?
Fooz/Mm/Joel: my thinking: if you go after daze with anything short of a purely rational approach you are falling into his trap, and you won't be able to convince him of anything
Sander/ShadowCore/MonkShadow|The maker of Voicesets and Deity of the Dysoforums: And even if I do that...it won't work...I tried it before..that's why I'm not bothering to post anything somehow involving him anymore
Fooz/Mm/Joel: i agree it's hard to have any sort of intelligent discussion with someone on his level
Fooz/Mm/Joel: but you can at least rely on his ability to make an ass out of himself publically .. so long as you don't make an ass of yourself in the process
Sander/ShadowCore/MonkShadow|The maker of Voicesets and Deity of the Dysoforums: Hmm, yeah, but what does it matter if he just continues to do what he was doing?
Fooz/Mm/Joel: well
Fooz/Mm/Joel: it matters that you can make other people see the more rational view ... in that respect, daze is a good tool -- perfect example of how NOT to think
Sander/ShadowCore/MonkShadow|The maker of Voicesets and Deity of the Dysoforums: Well, that might be right, but it would also mean that you would have to argue with him, and arguing with him doesn't even result into that, because it will merely become a repeating of arguments since he just causes a stagnation in the discussion, therefore noone will even bother reading it, and if they will, it would seem as if Daze is right, since he tries to ignore other peoples arguments to death
*** Your previous message has not been sent. Reason: Maximum length exceeded.
Sander/ShadowCore/MonkShadow|The maker of Voicesets and Deity of the Dysoforums: Crap, max length exceeded :S
Sander/ShadowCore/MonkShadow|The maker of Voicesets and Deity of the Dysoforums: Well, that might be right, but it would also mean that you would have to argue with him, and arguing with him doesn't even result into that, because it will merely become a repeating of arguments since he just causes a stagnation in the discussion, therefore noone will even bother reading it, and if they will, it would seem as if Daze is right, since he tries to
Fooz/Mm/Joel: frankly i think daze has some correct ideas and views in there, but his overall worldview is so caught-up in his pride and self-esteem issues that he can't tell the difference
Sander/ShadowCore/MonkShadow|The maker of Voicesets and Deity of the Dysoforums: ignore other peoples arguments to death
Sander/ShadowCore/MonkShadow|The maker of Voicesets and Deity of the Dysoforums: Yep
Fooz/Mm/Joel: yeah
Sander/ShadowCore/MonkShadow|The maker of Voicesets and Deity of the Dysoforums: I loved that Metallica quote Nei/Eric posted, it was EXACTLy right
Fooz/Mm/Joel: didn't catch that
Sander/ShadowCore/MonkShadow|The maker of Voicesets and Deity of the Dysoforums: wait a minute
Sander/ShadowCore/MonkShadow|The maker of Voicesets and Deity of the Dysoforums: ofcourse, Daze responded with "Please don't quote a sell-out band."
Sander/ShadowCore/MonkShadow|The maker of Voicesets and Deity of the Dysoforums: (Link: http://dyso.joelpt.net/forums/viewtopic.php?p=46101#46101)http://dyso.joelpt.net/forums/viewtopic.php?p=46101#46101
Fooz/Mm/Joel: good one
Fooz/Mm/Joel: i'm not really expecting to change daze's views today, but hopefully i can influence somebody else's views who is watching "from the sidelines" ... daze helps me in that respect
Sander/ShadowCore/MonkShadow|The maker of Voicesets and Deity of the Dysoforums: Perhaps, but I just hate the dude...Read his post on your (quite nice) voting system
Fooz/Mm/Joel: i guess for me, trying to come to terms with the "daze" type of person is like a mental challenge for me, because my first reaction is just to fucking rip into the guy

View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Malakalam
PostWed 04/30/03 3:00am
thats a really annoying overly long irc nick, lol  Reply with quote

Marine436
PostWed 04/30/03 3:03am
it's MSN

and yes it's annoying as hell

ShadowCore
PostThu 05/01/03 7:41pm
Yes, it's annoying as hell, I know it, and I cut it down to just the first three names.  Reply with quote

This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DysoForums Forum Index -> Nel's House / Rumanos' Dark Lair All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: