DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Scripters wanted for Tuskan

View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Falkhor
DysoMOD|DM

Level: 30
XP
EXP: 83 / 99 EXP: 83 / 99 EXP: 83 / 99
 83%
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 2:00 am    Post subject: Scripters wanted for Tuskan Reply with quote

Not sure how many people know about Tuskan. It was inspired by Dysotopia, ballooned into a mod the size of Dyso (by now possibly bigger) and now has its own server. I'm working on linking up and filling out the details now but a lot of scripting still has to be done.
I want a team of scripters to add to the great ones we already got, so anyone interested, let's hear your credentials.
View users profile Send private message
Jon316

Level: 51
XP
EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280
 67%
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

need another one? im scripting for several servers already, if you want we can throw it into the mix... i like scripting but its tedious and takes a while, but if you want i can help icon_mrgreen.gif
Jase
Elder

Level: 27
XP
EXP: 34 / 83 EXP: 34 / 83 EXP: 34 / 83
 40%
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2003 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can script some but Jon is a lot better than me. I'd like to help though but the only thing i'm REALLY good at is quest scripts and building detailed areas
Falkhor
DysoMOD|DM

Level: 30
XP
EXP: 83 / 99 EXP: 83 / 99 EXP: 83 / 99
 83%
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2003 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the response on my scripters wanted request. I'll be adding a few people to the Tuskan Forum so we can discuss who will do what bit.
For those who haven't seen Tuskan yet we have a beta test server running in the roleplay room so you might want to check that out. Mind you, it's a work in progress so you'll run into things that arent finished, linked up or scripted yet. Overall it should give an idea about the kind of place we're talking about.
Conrad Hollows
Har-Rhun Project Leader

Level: 38
XP
EXP: 13 / 153 EXP: 13 / 153 EXP: 13 / 153
 8%
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2003 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey I have spent some time on Tuskan, actually, haven't done much but die ... usually on it by myself ... but I will say this much ...

If I need to take some time out and just relax is to just walk around Tuskan ... the scenery is so nice to just walk around and look at.
Shadowleaf
PostSun 05/04/03 3:09am
ill script. tell me what u want and ill do it.  Reply with quote

AliZee'
High Elder

Level: 28
XP
EXP: 69 / 87 EXP: 69 / 87 EXP: 69 / 87
 79%
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2003 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yea i just took a lil stroll through tuskan...was gonna wait around to follow that Hirt guy home to get his head...but *yawn* time passess to slow....anyways...it looks real cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Worldbuilders All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: