DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Your dutys as a loyal solider of The Lost Guard of Glorin

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> High Knights of the Lost Guard (Private)
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Glorin
The Badgermouthed

Level: 51
XP
EXP: 82 / 280 EXP: 82 / 280 EXP: 82 / 280
 29%
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2003 7:34 pm    Post subject: Your dutys as a loyal solider of The Lost Guard of Glorin Reply with quote

Members of the Lost Guard of Glorin, it is your duty as a solider, as a comrade, as a member of this community. It is your duty to uphold and stay true to the values that bind us together, and to exert these values onto others. Any contradictory thoughts to the one true way that this organization preserves are not only harmful to the community surrounding you, but also they are harmful to yourself, and the person who believes in them. It is the duty of the Guard to disprove all wrong beliefs as to prevent harmful actions in the future. If it is absolutely necessary the Guard shall go to War over certain matters, but only if they escalate to a certain degree. Members of the Lost Guard of Glorin must always remember that their actions reflect on the community of Dysotopia. In order to remain loyal to the community you must stay true to the following things.

1.) You must have absolute and undying loyalty to your Lord Glorin, as he is your leader and your mentor. It is the words of Glorin and his selected advisors that you shall follow without question. Any question of the authority of Glorin or the Naratyr way of governing, shall earn you the mark of traitor, as such you will be executed and removed from the Guard. A simple warning may or may not be issued on your first offense.

2.) As a member of the Lost Guard of Glorin you must actively engage in the affairs around Dysotopia, unless ordered not to. As such when you see your divine leader in a debate (IC of course, you have every right to disagree with a LGOG member in an OOC debate aslong as things do not get too personal, in which case I or a mod will have to intervene, such things have happened in the past.) you must move swiftly to his side, re-stating all of his or any of his other supporters points. You must always remain true to the ideals of your leader, Glorin, and must defend those ideals at all costs. For all wrongful views are detrimental, and any view Glorin opposes is as such deemed wrong.

3.)The Lost Guard of Glorin must remain unified as a body of people, an army or any organization cannot operate unless its members are closely binded together. When in the lands of Dysotopia, members must look for fellow members to party up with. Everyone must stay united in one party unless ordered to go into a separate party or are given permission to. In this case if there is any imminent or sudden threat it can be dealt with by the united army of Glorin.

4.)Organization is key to success, all members of the guard must remain up to date with current affairs. They must check in once a week into the Lost Guard of Glorin (here in these forums, rules and punishments for that are defined in that thread which can be found here.... http://dyso.joelpt.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1797&start=0 )
[quote:a89551bc29="AliZee'"]that shits utterly devoid of any meaningless sense...i tottally disagree on tha basis that tha argument you have pressented is full of actual facts and shit, i think based on tha fact that i have no idea of what tha fuck you were talkin gabout i would have to wholoeheartedly proclaim that you are wrong.
Thank you,
AliZee'[/quote]
View users profile Send private message Send email MSN Messenger
Gabriel Lynux
PostWed 04/30/03 8:41pm
Hail the Lost Guard of Glorin!! Hail Glorin!!  Reply with quote

Darkovn
PostWed 04/30/03 10:10pm
Hail Glorin
Hail Naratyr

Any objections of me going around murdering peapol

Glorin
PostWed 04/30/03 10:20pm
just call yourself Darky Whitewind icon_twisted.gif  Reply with quote

Grusk
The Ownerizer

Level: 26
XP
EXP: 12 / 78 EXP: 12 / 78 EXP: 12 / 78
 15%
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2003 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hail ...

Glorin, one question:

What if I were to decide to take up a very serious and pressing matter into my own hands because you are not present or available at the point and time that action need to be taken?

Would I be punished?

Kicked out?

Also, what if I were to oppose you and your authority strongly on something for many obvious reasons that I can point out IC?

Would you kick me out? Tar and feather?

Just wondering to what extent of punishment we're looking at here, you said nothing about it.
View users profile Send private message
Marquis Drayfox
Fox Child

Level: 32
XP
EXP: 6 / 111 EXP: 6 / 111 EXP: 6 / 111
 5%
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2003 4:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suppose that would depend on what you did. I mean, if you went out and tried to ally yourself and your group with the OSB, then yes... but could idea on asking ahead of time.
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Malakalam
High Elder

Level: 30
XP
EXP: 45 / 99 EXP: 45 / 99 EXP: 45 / 99
 45%
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2003 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(assuming this is IC)
Glorin speaking like West or Zufal.
Organization? Duty? Loyalty? Values? We serving Bane now and I not know it? I serve Cyric, and I serve you only if and when Cyric wills it. Just because he currently wills it does not mean he will always.. lots of wills.. uh.. oh - You falling away from ideals. I will still follow now, but when Cyric tells me to do otherwise...

--Fractum Atrox
Glorin
The Badgermouthed

XP
 29%
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2003 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

What if I were to decide to take up a very serious and pressing matter into my own hands because you are not present or available at the point and time that action need to be taken?

Xavier you are one of the top officials, when I or Masako are not around you are in charge, so if there is a serious matter and neither of us are present, I would expect you to take charge and take action. I will hopefully be coming in more often now.

Quote:

Also, what if I were to oppose you and your authority strongly on something for many obvious reasons that I can point out IC?

Xavier, again since you are an advisor if you see any flaws in any course of action I would expect you to address them with me personally, then the group of advisors would be called for a meeting and a decision will be made on it. I also said a warning may be given the first time, so if a member speaks out against my policies openly they would be punished(privately via a PM or in game etc. would be fine). If I deem the private conversation as to shaky and chaotic and come to believe that person no longer holds a place within the org, it is then that he shall be kicked out.

Quote:

Just wondering to what extent of punishment we're looking at here, you said nothing about it.

When there are no exact sets on punishment it leaves our hands more open. I will say this, Punishments will range from a simple warning to explusion and execution. Once the city is finally released (if ever...) Punishment will be dealt by Jailing, public execution, and Torture, or a combination of all three.

Quote:

Organization? Duty? Loyalty? Values? We serving Bane now and I not know it?

As I stated in the past, This is no longer a Cult of Cyric. This is a military, a Guard. Neither does it revolve around Bane or any specific diety or their teachings..."who cares what a soldier thinks as long as they do what they are told" -Masako. You should heed the words of your superiors. This is your first warning, Fractum, if you feel this guild is not as pleasing to you as it was when centered around Cyric then perhaps you will find better times elsewhere....We work as a union together to succeed, not confined by any ideals except mine.

This is a totalitarian ruled organization and city people. Honor your Leader and you'll be fine icon_twisted.gif
[quote:a89551bc29="AliZee'"]that shits utterly devoid of any meaningless sense...i tottally disagree on tha basis that tha argument you have pressented is full of actual facts and shit, i think based on tha fact that i have no idea of what tha fuck you were talkin gabout i would have to wholoeheartedly proclaim that you are wrong.
Thank you,
AliZee'[/quote]
Grusk
PostThu 05/01/03 11:15pm
Fractum, perhaps allow me a little word.

Cyric wills it.

Grusk
The Ownerizer

Level: 26
XP
EXP: 12 / 78 EXP: 12 / 78 EXP: 12 / 78
 15%
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2003 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is truely a pity that you were so weak as to succumb to your inner emotions.

Also, Glorin is not the only leader. Masako and myself make up the other ranks of leadership for this organization.

Would you say I do not worship Cyric correctly?

I would like you to note that I do not desire Glorin as my ruler, it is merely being forced upon me as this group is the only group even remotely dedicated to Cyric, and strength is always in numbers.

So then, Fractum, I do pity you for succumbing to the single thought that we strengthen any god but Cyric. Any man but Glorin.

Good travels, Mister Atrox.

--Xavier Dotson

ooc: Pity to see you go, have fun and keep it real.
Glorin
The Badgermouthed

XP
 29%
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2003 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As part of the purge Fractum Atrox has been removed from our ranks, a warning to any others who wish to follow the same tracks as he did. His malevolent and foolish comments have been censored by the authorities. However, leave him be when you see him scrounging on his own. (dont KOS him unless he acts first)
Thank you,
AliZee'[/quote]

Last edited by Glorin on Sat May 10, 2003 2:03 am, edited 1 time in total
Amused Frog
PostTue 05/06/03 8:23pm
Hail Glorin king.gif  Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> High Knights of the Lost Guard (Private) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: