DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Update?

This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DysoForums Forum Index -> Dysotopia: The Rebirth
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Maelstrom696969
Lamer

Level: 35
XP
EXP: 101 / 130 EXP: 101 / 130 EXP: 101 / 130
 77%
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2003 1:17 pm    Post subject: Update? Reply with quote

Pretty, pretty please with sugar and a caramel and cherries on top - and whipped cream, of course.

Could we get some kind of rough general ballpark figure of how far along Rebirth is, no matter how far off the mark it might be?

Just curious - thanks!
View users profile Send private message Send email Yahoo Messenger
Ultrafoo
PostFri 05/02/03 7:11pm
there was one already, Gesh said 36-48 months until everything is entirely completed.  Reply with quote

Maelstrom696969
Lamer

XP
 77%
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2003 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the quasi-spam (i.e., a practically worthless post in the guise of a worthwhile post).

We haven't had an update in over a month. I'm just wondering how things are going.

Please, only people who actually have something constructive to add, post here.
Darkshadow666
Grandmaster

Level: 16
XP
EXP: 5 / 39 EXP: 5 / 39 EXP: 5 / 39
 12%
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2003 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maelstrom getting spammed? tisk tisk...The nerve of some people spamming a spammer.

J/K seriously...Can we get some kind of an update on the current progress of rebirth, or maybe Bri can let us know how any enhancements are coming along for 3.x

Glorin any word on the new City? You seem to have the inside skinny on things?
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website
Ultrafoo
Grandmaster

Level: 19
XP
EXP: 13 / 49 EXP: 13 / 49 EXP: 13 / 49
 26%
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2003 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah i read the question wrong - i thought you meant how long until it was completely finished - and we have had updates, you just don't know about them. icon_smile.gif
View users profile Send private message Send email AIM Address MSN Messenger
Glorin
The Badgermouthed

Level: 51
XP
EXP: 82 / 280 EXP: 82 / 280 EXP: 82 / 280
 29%
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2003 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Geshtal is packed with work at the moment, hoping that when it is cleared away it will allow him to get a new (position?) that will allow him MUCH more time to work on Rebirth, thats why you haven't been seeing him around.
[quote:a89551bc29="AliZee'"]that shits utterly devoid of any meaningless sense...i tottally disagree on tha basis that tha argument you have pressented is full of actual facts and shit, i think based on tha fact that i have no idea of what tha fuck you were talkin gabout i would have to wholoeheartedly proclaim that you are wrong.
Thank you,
AliZee'[/quote]
View users profile Send private message Send email MSN Messenger
Maelstrom696969
Lamer

XP
 77%
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2003 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's all good. But I'm still hoping that we can get some kind - any kind - of update. Not looking for anything concrete, for sure, or anything like that. Just an update.

Something, please!

Can anyone at all say anything at all about where the development stands?

PULEEZ?!?!
Wayne_Palmer
Mortal

Level: 3
XP
EXP: 8 / 9 EXP: 8 / 9 EXP: 8 / 9
 88%
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2003 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im sure when something is ready to be told to us players then we will be told it, be patient. icon_twisted.gif
Maelstrom696969
Lamer

XP
 77%
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2003 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Won't someone please do us all a favor and delete posts like the one above? And while you're at it, delete posts like this one, too, since they'll no longer be necessary. What a waste of space.
Wayne_Palmer
Mortal

XP
 88%
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2003 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well from my point of view this post should of been deleted from the title and your first post, We will be notified of any update as and when its ready cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif
Maelstrom696969
Lamer

XP
 77%
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2003 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know what? Excellent idea. Delete this whole thread. Seeing how I've been playing in this community 99.999% of the time for over 6 months now, you are right on target to suggest that I have no right to ask a simple question. Especially not when I've donated money to this cause, and wholeheartedly support almost anything that goes on here, because I love this place so much.

I don't know who you are Mr. Payne, but people like you really need to get a clue. Shut up if you don't have anything constructive to contribute. We don't need crap like that.

Sorry to anyone else reading all this, I don't like lowering myself to that level, but that just really cheesed me off.
Wayne_Palmer
Mortal

XP
 88%
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2003 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif I see your point, you anxious to find out about any update and believe me so many others including myself are, but my, if there was any news that concerns us as players surely we would of been told it by now, no???? Oh and as for "Mr Payne" stfu, not even my 8 yr old sister speaks that much smack
Maelstrom696969
Lamer

XP
 77%
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2003 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

weirdlook.gif

You don't get it, do you? I mean, I can tell you're having fun, and that's all fine and good, and you're not taking what I say too personally which is incredible taking into account the number of immature people that one can run across out here. But my point is that YOU - ARE - WASTING - SPACE by making comments like all this. Why couldn't you just have let it alone, and therefore proved your entire point - without having to try to be all like Mr. Cool and make me look bad by telling me to pipe down - because maybe nobody still would have responded to me, and there's my answer. I was just asking a simple question, and trust me, I'm not the only one who wants one.

Oh, and if you weren't posting naked pics of your 8-year-old sister on the web, then I might actually think you worth of some of my real brainpower for a good dis.

Aight then. No harm, no foul. icon_smile.gif
Ultrafoo
Grandmaster

Level: 19
XP
EXP: 13 / 49 EXP: 13 / 49 EXP: 13 / 49
 26%
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2003 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maelstrom696969 wrote:
It's all good. But I'm still hoping that we can get some kind - any kind - of update. Not looking for anything concrete, for sure, or anything like that. Just an update.

Something, please!

Can anyone at all say anything at all about where the development stands?

PULEEZ?!?!

Ok girls. icon_smile.gif
Like i said before - We did have updates, you just don't know about them. I am not at liberty to speak of them (mostly because i do not know 1. all of them and 2. if Bri/Gesh wants the public to know yet.) But they are working very hard to get updates your way as fast as possible. You'll enjoy it i am sure, tradeskills and new monsters for higher levels are among the top of the todo list i believe. But then again, I am not that well informed. Just a peon. icon_smile.gif
View users profile Send private message Send email AIM Address MSN Messenger
ShadowCore
PostSun 05/11/03 1:29pm
Ehmmmmm, Foo, are you sure you're not talking about the NORMAL version? Or am I completely misled now?  Reply with quote

This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DysoForums Forum Index -> Dysotopia: The Rebirth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: