DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

DAMN YOU THIS IS NOT DYSNEYTOPIA
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Complaints, Rants, and Flames - History
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Ogt
Elder

Level: 26
XP
EXP: 26 / 78 EXP: 26 / 78 EXP: 26 / 78
 33%
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2003 1:43 pm    Post subject: DAMN YOU THIS IS NOT DYSNEYTOPIA Reply with quote

Thats right

Ogt was looking for gifts for someone, then he realizes there is nice 4 osb people online, so he says to himself HA im gonna have a good laugh

He procceeds to do his thingie,and has this osb nice people hunting him down and chasing him like an animal!!!!!

i peed my pants off, i know somepeople of the other side had fun,

finally they get me after a while, and i die, i crash, (i have been having problems with my keyboard it opens tons of programs )and thats about it.

it was fun for me, I PLAYED DAMN FAIR

and then BOOT i get booted, why do i get booted, who the hell booted me,

what did someone complained about me?????
about what????????????????
i played very fair, i personally get bored with the events, real bad, i try to make my own fun for me and for many others.

I find it sad that i do something like this and i get the kick, i dont know if im still botted ill check later, but if i am it is BULL SHIT, so damn the devil , damn the devil to hell, and

I have one thing to say

Arent the OSB people supposed as they say "the enforcers of the law in the lands RP wise", why do you give the job to people that are crying babies and whine?

who the hell this people think they are, if you want to make a guild where you can go have a nice cup of tea, and have a nice chat, hug with everyone be nice happy happy joy joyu, barney type world? THEN DO IT
and MAKE YOUR DAMN SOCIAL GUILD ONCE FOR ALL

OR put it that SOME OF THE OSB PEOPLE CANT TAKE EVIL THINGS SO PLEASE DONT BOTHER THEM OR WE WILL BOOT YOU

On a side note,i wish the person that complained has the balls to come up here and say it, and the person that booted me the same either you do it or not BOTH GO TO HELL

HA
View users profile Send private message
Kindo
Great Deity

Level: 48
XP
EXP: 6 / 245 EXP: 6 / 245 EXP: 6 / 245
 2%
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2003 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There there, oggy. Calm down, have a cold one. I luv u! emot-heartbeat.gif

Maybe this will make you feel better:
http://dyso.joelpt.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4075
View users profile Send private message Send email AIM Address MSN Messenger
Y

Level: 51
XP
EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280
 67%
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2003 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you mean this ?
http://dyso.joelpt.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4076
Ogt
Elder

XP
 33%
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2003 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i had my cold beer and my chicken pay for breakfast with my momy who visited me icon_biggrin.gif
Ogt
Elder

XP
 33%
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2003 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

why do you want to force me to be nice, why do you want me to fake that im happy with fool events, i dont have fun by hack slashing monsters all day either, what am i left to do? have fun my own way.

again i say BS

annd why the hell am i stilll getting booted, if im going to be banned forever just say it and save me all this writing
Glorin
The Badgermouthed

XP
EXP: 82 / 280 EXP: 82 / 280 EXP: 82 / 280
 29%
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2003 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ogt do u have MSN, AIM or anything like that?

If so PM me ur name on it. And if u don't then get it!!

u can get Trillian off of download.com

We found some Real fun thats like the dyso of old icon_twisted.gif
[quote:a89551bc29="AliZee'"]that shits utterly devoid of any meaningless sense...i tottally disagree on tha basis that tha argument you have pressented is full of actual facts and shit, i think based on tha fact that i have no idea of what tha fuck you were talkin gabout i would have to wholoeheartedly proclaim that you are wrong.
Thank you,
AliZee'[/quote]
View users profile Send private message Send email MSN Messenger
Ogt
Elder

XP
 33%
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2003 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i made my yahoo for dyso

tidybadger@yahoo.com

and on icq, 10510266

yes i need some fun, the only people that are left in dyso are damn whinners that cant take a joke i need some good old fun like when the LoS sug min pippi and the like, those were the good times, not this crying babies whinnin beaches
Kindo
PostSat 05/03/03 3:44pm
Haha! Sug min pippi! I remember that. Awesome! icon_biggrin.gif  Reply with quote

Ogt
PostSat 05/03/03 3:54pm
LET ME IN ALREADY my buddy zak fel is on, you know how long it has been since i saw him !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LET ME IIIIIIIIIN  Reply with quote

Kindo
PostSat 05/03/03 3:56pm
not so sure  Reply with quote

Ogt
PostSat 05/03/03 5:05pm
why not icon_sad.gif  Reply with quote

Ogt
Elder

XP
 33%
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2003 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im nice with 95% of the whole server!!!!!!!!! why cant i be mean to some people, not that i didnt have nice reasons!

geeeeez

will someone care to explain me?
Glorin
The Badgermouthed

XP
EXP: 82 / 280 EXP: 82 / 280 EXP: 82 / 280
 29%
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2003 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my Yahoo thingy is glowdrins and the "alternate email" thing is m_saver@hotmail.com add that to ur list and send me a messagigds
[quote:a89551bc29="AliZee'"]that shits utterly devoid of any meaningless sense...i tottally disagree on tha basis that tha argument you have pressented is full of actual facts and shit, i think based on tha fact that i have no idea of what tha fuck you were talkin gabout i would have to wholoeheartedly proclaim that you are wrong.
Thank you,
AliZee'[/quote]
View users profile Send private message Send email MSN Messenger
Ogt
PostSat 05/03/03 5:16pm
glowdrins@yahoo.com?  Reply with quote

Glorin
PostSat 05/03/03 5:16pm
i dunno  Reply with quote

Ogt
Elder

XP
 33%
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2003 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

diary of ogt the mean bastard:

Day one: ogt casts icestorm from afar into 5 osb people and laughs a lot,
oggy ends up dead killed by 7 mean punks

Oggy makes list of the people to kill, and is told HE CAN KILL THEM ONCE.

Day two: ogt is cooking a nice meal outside kravenwood, mr west appears , ogt makes him angry so west attacks him, after a good fight oggy manages to take down west.
West then comes back to talk, but ogt pisses him off again so same thing happened.

Day 3 : ogt fins mo vaeldul or something one of the punks that had a loud mouth the day oggie was slaughtered, oggy shows him his nice spider, talks for 3 mins so he loosens up, oggy sees the oportunity and kills him in 3 secconds.

mr mos or whatever is called , comes back after 3 mins with 2 other guys to kill oggy, he fails miserably and dies again.

Day 4: oggy the good cleric pees on helms altar, and takes a swim, oggy makes the osb people chase him for many many minutes, until he dies, at kravenwodds path.
10 minutes after that oggy gets booted and now can log in anymore.

----------------------------------------------------------
oggy just killed the targets once, if they decieded to come back and attack oggy its not oggies fault mr mos vel is dumb and died again
if oggy gets attacked oggy fights back

oggy doesnt know why he gets the boot ?

oggy is sad and hurt sniff sniff
sweettart
Noob

Level: 1
XP
EXP: 6 / 9 EXP: 6 / 9 EXP: 6 / 9
 66%
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2003 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*fumes* OMG!! How could you people be so stupid as to ban Ogt? I go away for a few weeks (i warned you people if your clothing didnt improve id go elsewhere to shop) & return to find the balance is lost. Now theres noone left on Dyso to hate. Aworld without Ogt is like a world without sunshine, hurricanes, or tornadoes. Theres no reason to even get up in the morning, No promise of adventure, or of surprising kindness.

Everyone on Dyso, past or present has a slight smile when thinking of ogt.This is truly a tragedy of elizabethan proportions. Anyway, As i said, i arrived back on the shores of Dysotopia today, to find out the only reason i brighten these shores has been thrown out like yesterdays trash. So i sat on the shore & thought about all my friends on Dysotopia, & everyone i care about, in a world without Ogt....& Decided at last, that a world without Ogt, is no world for me. I insisted the captain return us to sea. Perhaps someday ill return to this little island, perhaps when the balance has been returned,.perhaps....

*hugs n kisses* to my friends,...goodbye cruel world

Mara Wellington

icon_biggrin.gif Who knew being queen would be so much fun
AliZee'
High Elder

Level: 28
XP
EXP: 69 / 87 EXP: 69 / 87 EXP: 69 / 87
 79%
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2003 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you know i think what booted you was that Pk tracker shit they got installed up on there now...
but i heard it was for only like 10 minutes or so....
Ogt
PostSat 05/03/03 7:26pm
i didnt kill anyone the last day so that cant be it  Reply with quote

Ogt
Elder

XP
 33%
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2003 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sweettart wrote:
*fumes* OMG!! How could you people be so stupid as to ban Ogt? I go away for a few weeks (i warned you people if your clothing didnt improve id go elsewhere to shop) & return to find the balance is lost. Now theres noone left on Dyso to hate. Aworld without Ogt is like a world without sunshine, hurricanes, or tornadoes. Theres no reason to even get up in the morning, No promise of adventure, or of surprising kindness.

Everyone on Dyso, past or present has a slight smile when thinking of ogt.This is truly a tragedy of elizabethan proportions. Anyway, As i said, i arrived back on the shores of Dysotopia today, to find out the only reason i brighten these shores has been thrown out like yesterdays trash. So i sat on the shore & thought about all my friends on Dysotopia, & everyone i care about, in a world without Ogt....& Decided at last, that a world without Ogt, is no world for me. I insisted the captain return us to sea. Perhaps someday ill return to this little island, perhaps when the balance has been returned,.perhaps....

*hugs n kisses* to my friends,...goodbye cruel world

Mara Wellington

icon_biggrin.gif Who knew being queen would be so much fun

a world without my queen is no world for me
Ogt
PostSat 05/03/03 9:27pm
so far only darkvown and i have been doing evil things , theres no other evil character at all in dysotopia!!!!!!!!!!! you people are wrong!  Reply with quote

Glorin
PostSat 05/03/03 10:05pm
what about me i took over dysotopia, its my island now. well me and ogt's, but now that hes gone its all mine. and the bulletin board guy's of course  Reply with quote

Ogt
Elder

XP
 33%
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2003 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol sorry glowdrins icon_biggrin.gif just that i havent played in your timezone hehe so i forget

yes man its your island now
Glorin
PostSat 05/03/03 10:10pm
i have to share it with the board guy because he lemme post the message  Reply with quote

Dark / Omen
Master

Level: 10
XP
EXP: 20 / 22 EXP: 20 / 22 EXP: 20 / 22
 90%
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2003 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was there the night the osb was hunting and ganging up on Ogt i think i rezzed him 3 times that night from them killing him. And all i heard was Ogt Almost killed certain people. And that with his spells did some damage to the rest of the group. So the whole group had to chase him down for like over an hour this went back an forth . To me it was all good Rping and a certain few started to take it personaly and was jumping out of character and which i haft to respect the others that stayed in character during the whole thing. And in away i agree with Ogt there is evil characters in the land not everyone is good and after looking in the conrads rules alittle i really didnt see anything in there that you couldnt smack around a low lvl character just couldnt kill them . But thats not the problem the problem i think is you have these low lvls running around with us higher lvls talking smack an stuff along with the high lvls. And a fight breaks out between the two sides and someone does an area effect spell like ice storm and the lower lvl gets hit with the blast of the effect. To me thats being in the wrong place at the wrong time tuff luck you take that chance by running around higher lvls. If your going to run with the big dogs your going to haft to take it like the big dogs i see. I would feel the same if i had my lower lvl character running around lets say Ogt and someone is after him like always and they start fighting if i stick around and get involed its my falt. If i die or get roughed up its on me heck if i stick around just to watch and get hit by a spell its my falt as well. So my word of addvice is to the lower lvls is not to quit running around with us higher lvls is to remember if you run around groups like the OSB or People like Ogt or even my character we have people that wants us dead so travel at your own risk. Becuase if i attack someone or a group of peolpe thats after me or im after them and your there pulling off little spells at me or anything else thats attacking me i wont blink twice putting you down but im just playing my character its all about seperating yourself from the character and playing smart. So theres no room to complain and my character is the type that would use the little guy for cannon fadder just to get out of there hehe. But i tell all the people that are lower than me this if you get killed traveling with me buy someone elses hand you can only blame yourself and dont take it personaly its a game and role play it out. Crud before the wipe i cant count how many times people like Rumanos or sirin bow killed me trying to get other people or they were after this character or my other one i just told myself well when i get to their lvl i know who im going to kill first and role played it out everytime. To me that makes the game alot funner and gives me more a drive to get up there in lvls and make friends faster.
AliZee'
PostSun 05/04/03 1:27am
here here...
someone give Omen a beer!
good point

Glorin
PostSun 05/04/03 1:32am
thats something ive been trying to stress for along time, hooray for omen  Reply with quote

Aronthal
PostSun 05/04/03 2:25am
Damn that has got to be the single largest paragraph I have read in a long time. But still, good point Omen!  Reply with quote

Ng'ree
Adept

Level: 6
XP
EXP: 12 / 14 EXP: 12 / 14 EXP: 12 / 14
 85%
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2003 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

From Earedia--

I agree if a fight breaks and you are a lower lvl char or even a decent lvl char you have two choices
1- stick around and fight -- from there you get what you get
2- leave and then if you get hunted down you have a gripe (if a higher lvl char kills ya you got killed if they abuse then ask a DM).

Example will we ban the Glathers if a lower lvl char makes it in the sylvandale sewer with a high lvl char (I guess ppl don't complain when killed by a monster)

IC to Ogt: one day you will have to pay for that Kiss in Eleriina (I must live with Tae's skin cream to remove the lesions that I have gotrten since then).

Gnobi Chaos Moon Clan
Stupidest Gobo on Dyso
Ogt
PostSun 05/04/03 4:43am
what kiss i only kiss my queen  Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Complaints, Rants, and Flames - History All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: