DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

DAMN YOU THIS IS NOT DYSNEYTOPIA
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Complaints, Rants, and Flames - History
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Ng'ree
PostSun 05/04/03 3:35pm
then maybe I should have a talk with your queen, I am sure she would be interested, does she also know you tried to wed Nel?  Reply with quote

Berellmir
Adept

Level: 7
XP
EXP: 11 / 16 EXP: 11 / 16 EXP: 11 / 16
 68%
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2003 5:16 pm    Post subject: ogt..ogt.. Reply with quote

I have to say I miss you, and yer Mushies!!
Very good point by Omen earlier!

I think we need an Ogt on tha server..Like we need Halflings..How fun would it be without us??
AliZee'
PostWed 05/07/03 5:17pm
no fun at all.....  Reply with quote

dreamin'
Hero

Level: 22
XP
EXP: 51 / 59 EXP: 51 / 59 EXP: 51 / 59
 86%
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2003 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I say all halflings demonstrate one hour per day at the eleriina riftgate for Ogts return! icon_mrgreen.gif
View users profile Send private message
not_so_unique
Master

Level: 13
XP
EXP: 5 / 30 EXP: 5 / 30 EXP: 5 / 30
 16%
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2003 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good post Omen. Dysotopia is a dangerous place. Characters have conflicting ambitions and beliefs. They will fight each other and they will get killed. Can someone tell my why some people get so upset when their character gets killed, especially by another character? Accusations of poor role play are a debatable reason as that is often one's own opinion. The only reason I can think of is that people don't like losing their precious XP... but Dysotopia is an RP server.

Also, it seems that some lower-level characters have a tendency to disrepect and take advantage of higher-levels. Maybe because higher-levels have been asked to back down from them. The lower-levels can sense it. In fact, many higher-levels have even been helping lower-levels level up. I have seen characters gain as many as 3 or 4 levels in one afternoon just by hanging on the coat-tails of a higher level "friend" in the crypts or the Topaz Quarry, doing absolutely nothing but staying invisible. IMO, with those kinds of benefits, lower-levels have no moral ground to complain if they get offed by a higher level.
Nemor
Hero

Level: 20
XP
EXP: 44 / 52 EXP: 44 / 52 EXP: 44 / 52
 84%
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2003 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've died a few times now, most of the time I don't give a damn, but when I've spent hours doing an event and killing skeletons and you're so close to your next level, then some twat bumps along and takes it from you, especially 2 or 3 times in a row.

That's hours of gameplay wasted on 10-20 minutes of someone behaving like an asshole, ask me again why it pisses people off icon_wink.gif

As illustrated...

Black Shadow - Rogue
Green Shadow - Mage
Bio - http://www.btinternet.com/~b.russell2k/Shadow.txt
Nemor - Druid
View users profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
not_so_unique
Master

Level: 13
XP
EXP: 5 / 30 EXP: 5 / 30 EXP: 5 / 30
 16%
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2003 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, I will.... why does it piss people off... icon_confused.gif

Seriously though... if "one" gets rez-raped or "another" keeps coming after "one" after killing "one" once already... then "another" is lame. In a situation like that I would expect a DM to return some XP to "one" when asked ("one" just needs to get screen shots in case DM wants proof).

On the other hand, if "one" keeps going after "another" because "another" killed "one" once and "one" merely seeks revenge... then "one" is an idiot and deserves to lose whatever XP.

Aside from that.... the longer it takes to get those last few levels, the more opportunity you have for RP, no? Eh... whatever icon_lol.gif
AliZee'
PostSat 05/10/03 4:56am
so for how long is tha Ogster banned for?  Reply with quote

Sirron Bow
PostSat 05/10/03 8:27pm
I know how it is, I left dyso months ago due to it's crappiness and bias against evil-roleplaying.  Reply with quote

Froja
Master

Level: 10
XP
EXP: 21 / 22 EXP: 21 / 22 EXP: 21 / 22
 95%
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2003 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A post I put in our own private forum (xS) lately :

Froja wrote:
With DMs such as Conrad , Falkhor ,Kindo and Uin , you have no chance of winning a war IC or OOC . So just give up with this idea and play happily as a goody goody in Disneytopia , you still have fun , so much people are having fun .

They don't respect how you try to RP , they just want to corrupt the powerful guilds and make Dyso a more lawful land , OSB is just a tool , one tool namely .

So , my advice is not to deal with DMs and OSB , just play your own game , you won't get hurt ...

I've worked hard to break these things in the past , now and then . We have won against White Roses (WR) , Ogt has dealed with WR and LoS . So many wars have taken place . And look at the situation , the ones who has fought against monopolists are banned or gone one by one .

So be smart , do not act against monopolists or you will be banned whatsoever .

Do you think it's a coincidence that whenever a PC objects DMs rules or complains about something about a ban or some other thing , he is told "nicely" by Gorb , or Conrad that "he should leave" the server if he doesn't like .

Dyso is NOT a democracy , unlike our guild is used to be . There are strange people ruling this place , and these DMs are having their fun by getting rid of people who objects them . It might be IC (killings and jailing of OSB ) ,it might be OOC (like banning) , they just don't care .

help me you make me perfect, help me become somebody else
i want to fuck you like an animal
i want to feel you from the inside
i want to fuck you like an animal
my whole existence is flawed
you get me closer to god
Kindo
PostSat 05/10/03 11:52pm
emot-heartbeat.gif  Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Complaints, Rants, and Flames - History All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: