DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Do we give in?

This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DysoForums Forum Index -> eXiled Spirits (Private)
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Dark / Omen
Master

Level: 10
XP
EXP: 20 / 22 EXP: 20 / 22 EXP: 20 / 22
 90%
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2003 12:16 am    Post subject: Do we give in? Reply with quote

So do we give in to them or what i say not if the leaders arent willing to stick around and see it then Omen will take charge with Ox if Ox agrees with it. Im not raising my Orcish fanny in the air yet. There is no way in hell and i ve been to hell the osb and the others are going to win like this. you al can give in and give up its ok with me but i would rather see this out.

OOC if you all want to give up turn the Forum control over to me and Ox im not going to give up this easy not with the name we have made for ourselfs and the time weve put into this guild. Xs still has a powerful name with in the land and im not giving it up. you feel the way i do join me if not see ya.
View users profile Send private message
_MJ_
Adept

Level: 5
XP
EXP: 5 / 13 EXP: 5 / 13 EXP: 5 / 13
 38%
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2003 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

as i discussed with omen in game, xs has a powerful name among players who arent osb in a good way and to osb and "others" xs is trongly hated. i continue to support my friends in their endeavours but there should be new beginings made and xs should be left alone and dropped for everyones sake and im saying that as a friend and not a leader or any other bs, its better if you make a new one. im not giving into osb by any means and i still have many doubts as to how they conduct themselves sjust as before, this decision has nothing to do with osb as far as im concerned. it has to do with the fact i want to see my friends and people i have helped have the most potential chance of becoming something great and that cant happen in xs because higher powers wont let it im afraid so please start some new beginings and dont forget your friends.
_MJ_
Adept

XP
 38%
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2003 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry, i forgot to mention it but xs has no founders anymore since they are either banned or have left and it has no leaders now that i am gone and gaea is gone from the server so really there is no xs without any founders i would think but please make a new one so i can see you guys make it in a big way in dyso.
Froja
Master

XP
EXP: 21 / 22 EXP: 21 / 22 EXP: 21 / 22
 95%
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2003 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

These DMs and mods are really weird people . I am not saying this because I am banned , but it has always been harrassing me and my friends till the day I came . That has been 6-7 months already .

Anyway I will be playing at Arkania from now on . The name will be Messiah Jarent .

See you later my friends . I've had the most fun with you . And if you want to contact me , my ICQ no is : 98127798 , e-mail : jarent_under@hotmail.com

Farewell and good bye.

Jarent
help me you make me perfect, help me become somebody else
i want to fuck you like an animal
i want to feel you from the inside
i want to fuck you like an animal
my whole existence is flawed
you get me closer to god
gaea106
Hero

Level: 22
XP
EXP: 59 / 59 EXP: 59 / 59 EXP: 59 / 59
 100%
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2003 3:40 pm    Post subject: Yes Reply with quote

I agree, start a new guild. Come see me to in Arkania. I am a DM there now... icon_biggrin.gif
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Coral_Reef
Grandmaster

Level: 14
XP
EXP: 28 / 33 EXP: 28 / 33 EXP: 28 / 33
 84%
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2003 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A man dressed as a healer of Tempus approches Omen.

Omen my friend:

I am in your debt for the countless times you have saved my life while we adventured together. There is little I can do to repay this debt but try to provice what little wisdom I can offer.

Here is my advice to you.

The gods fear XS.

They do not see that XS as providing a "family" for us, but rather fear the power of XS.

This is where we would have need of someone charismatic and intelligent to petition the gods on behalf of XS, for their fear is unfounded.

As the new leaders of XS you must do this.

Mira would have been perfect for this, Mira is away and can't help us.

My advice: Reassure the gods that XS is not a threat and that XS is good for the land of Dysotopia.

Coral Reef
View users profile Send private message Send email
Froja
PostMon 05/05/03 11:41pm
Just change the name of the guild , make a new name .. these gods can't leave you alone and wont leave you alone ..  Reply with quote

g-lide
Mortal

Level: 2
XP
EXP: 3 / 8 EXP: 3 / 8 EXP: 3 / 8
 37%
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2003 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, I'm gone for two days...and what happened? Okay, something seriously happened between the leaders of this guild and the people who moderate or run Dyso... Could I at least get an account of what happened? I mean, if it's horrid enough, I might be inclined to leave, as well.

Message me or just reply, either way is fine.
Coral_Reef
Grandmaster

XP
 84%
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2003 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know any of the details but from what I can gather reading Conrad's posts he seems to object to XS because it is a *player* guild rather than a character guild (ie all paladins/druids/hobbits)

Mira is leaving/has left.

Froja is banned.

Omen wants to stay and fight.

Am I on the right track here?
gaea106
Hero

Level: 22
XP
EXP: 59 / 59 EXP: 59 / 59 EXP: 59 / 59
 100%
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2003 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To be quite honest the guild wasn't working. The mix of evil and good just wasn't working in character. For example Omen and Mira were constantly toe to toe fighting about stuff. The guild really was a player guild and we tried to take it in character and it didn't work.

As for the other stuff with the banning and such I don't know anything about it.

I am a DM on Arkania now and I have another world to play in also. I am taking a break but I will pop on now and again. I suggest that any of you interested build guilds for yourselves and stick to alignments.

And since you guys are my friends in here I will also say that I am having severe personal life issues right now too. I don't have the time to devote to the long story lines here in Dyso. I wanted a bit more hack and slash and more ongoing story lines that I could drift in and out of easily.

Angel
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Coral_Reef
Grandmaster

XP
 84%
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2003 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the brief time I was in the guild it worked for me.

I felt a sense of community with the other members.

It was easier for me to make friends with other guild members.

I should have joined earlier but my "Inner Lone Wolf" foolishly prevented me.

I'd like to say, "Thanks" to the Mira and Omen and the others who invited me into the Guild. And to the other Guild members who made me feel welcome.

Coral Reef.

Coral Reef

I'm online 10 PM -> late EST -5 GMT

I host the social server
A Coral Reef

Come visit sometime!
Dark / Omen
Master

XP
EXP: 20 / 22 EXP: 20 / 22 EXP: 20 / 22
 90%
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2003 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OOC: Ok this is what i have plan a new Guild but its going to be a military type group I want to have a Head Cleric that will be in charge of all the clerics and so on with fighters , Mages , Thiefs . Its not going to be good or evil and we dont care about the balance were basicly going to be a Army for hire but were going to claim a certain area that is like for example Central Jeshen or how its spelled basicly like a clan or a tribe where we only go in town to get supplys and we dont get involed with the city folks problems . Were not going to be a PKing group but we protect our area and if it efects our aera then we get involed like say NWN wants take control of the whole Dyso well then thats our problem so we will defend our aera for it wont be taken or tryed to be controled. And i will pick certain people to talk with orther guilds to make kinda like bylaws between us so there wont be conflicts and we wont be targeting low lvls or ppl hunting but we will set up different laws for the land . But right now i need to get the leaders and then start gathering other ppl .
_MJ_
Adept

XP
 38%
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2003 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i guess i really failed in my job as leader in xs since in all the posts i have not once seen my name, corsan firebrand, mentioned at all but only mira and froja and omen.......hmmm i gues i did screw up by reqruiting people that dont even remember me but oh well im not concerned anymore. im very proud of your idea omen and i really hope it works out for you and you know how i think about you so i really mean it. gaea was right on the money about the player guild thing as well so be careful next time guys. ill see all of you around dyso sometime im sure so good luck.
Talia_k
Lamer

Level: 2
XP
EXP: 2 / 8 EXP: 2 / 8 EXP: 2 / 8
 25%
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2003 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sleep, and wake to find all I love scattered to the four winds. Could somebody please give me a detailed account on what the heck is going on? Please PM or email me.
Coral_Reef
Grandmaster

XP
 84%
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2003 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like to know what's going on too. If you find out Talia please tell me. Or maybe somebody who knows what's going on can tell me?

Corsan: I don't mean to slight you in my post. I just know Mira and Omen better. I was recruited by Mira and Omen.

Coral Reef

I host the social server
A Coral Reef

Come visit sometime!
Coral_Reef
Grandmaster

XP
 84%
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2003 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Omen,

I agree with your plan in principle. However it has all the subtulty of an Orc Warhammer.((OOC good role playing))

We need to address the problem that Conrad Fears XS.

Coral Reef

I host the social server
A Coral Reef

Come visit sometime!
AliC1
Mortal

Level: 3
XP
EXP: 1 / 9 EXP: 1 / 9 EXP: 1 / 9
 11%
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2003 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with Omen, we should start a new guild under a different name. Most people here probably dont know me very well as i don't use the forums very often. I play Little Jimmy in game so if you see me say hi and introduce yourself. I was one of the Leaders of xS so can someone keep me up to date with thats happening?

Cya all in game icon_razz.gif
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DysoForums Forum Index -> eXiled Spirits (Private) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: