DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Post Your Online Times Here

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Order of the Howling Wolf (Private)
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Maelstrom696969
Lamer

Level: 35
XP
EXP: 101 / 130 EXP: 101 / 130 EXP: 101 / 130
 77%
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2003 6:48 pm    Post subject: Post Your Online Times Here Reply with quote

Here's a place for us to post when we're each online, so we can better try to meet up with each other if we want/need. Think of it as the "Online Schedule" or something like that. icon_smile.gif

I'm on:
Any given night: 10:00 PM - 2:00 AM
Monday - Friday mornings: 7:00 AM - 8:00 AM
Saturday and Sunday: Almost any given time (but I like to try to sleep between 4:00 AM and 10:00 AM)

Note: All times are EST. Add 5 hours for GMT.

Exceptions: because of my kids, there are some Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sunday nights that I won't be on past midnight (and won't be on those following mornings at all). This can change a lot, so I won't even attempt to explain the method to my madness about that here.

Please please please ONLY post your usual schedule here. If you're online like almost all the time, then just say that if you want. Take any discussion (like "Hey dude, do you think you could come a hour earlier Friday?") to another thread. I'll try to keep this as clean as possible so nobody (like especially new members) has to scroll through tons of garbage to find out when/if someone is online. When/if your schedule changes, just edit your first post. Ideally, we'll all have just 1 post for each of us in here!
View users profile Send private message Send email Yahoo Messenger
Ecusidor
Hero

Level: 20
XP
EXP: 35 / 52 EXP: 35 / 52 EXP: 35 / 52
 67%
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2003 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If and when Im online and in the game it will likely be 17:00, 18:00 and 19:00 GMT.

Those are the standart times that I am online.

Though dont expect to see me ingame any time soon. I am ofcourse always here on the forums to answer any of your questions and such.

Ogt wrote:
Master ecuisidor you are the one and ony bard in the whole island, as i have said before to you, you are the man!!!!!

ShadowCore wrote:
I'll vote Ecusidor. Go you!!!!!!!!!!! You're also one of the best bards on the isle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(the only competitor for THAT title seems to be Kathryn icon_biggrin.gif)
View users profile Send private message Send email
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Order of the Howling Wolf (Private) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: