DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

what the heck happened to my yelling at glorin post?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Complaints, Rants, and Flames - History
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Glorin
The Badgermouthed

Level: 51
XP
EXP: 82 / 280 EXP: 82 / 280 EXP: 82 / 280
 29%
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2003 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok im not lawful evil, im neutral evil. A Lawful Evil person doesn't post bountys on people and never pays them, neither does a Lawful Evil person betray his friends to earn a few gold, and neither does a Lawful Evil break so many treaties and agreements as I have.

You still do not seem to understand the concept of Glorin's bio so i won't bother explaining it again..
[quote:a89551bc29="AliZee'"]that shits utterly devoid of any meaningless sense...i tottally disagree on tha basis that tha argument you have pressented is full of actual facts and shit, i think based on tha fact that i have no idea of what tha fuck you were talkin gabout i would have to wholoeheartedly proclaim that you are wrong.
Thank you,
AliZee'[/quote]
View users profile Send private message Send email MSN Messenger
Malakalam
High Elder

Level: 30
XP
EXP: 45 / 99 EXP: 45 / 99 EXP: 45 / 99
 45%
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2003 4:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

1. Whom are you to dictate how Cyric worshippers act when a year is yet to be decided?

The year is either BEFORE CYRIC, or just after Cyric's insanity, if its the first, your whole question is moot. If its the second, he's Chaotic Evil, not Neutral Evil.
Quote:

1a. Acting as a Bane worshipper IS acting as a Cyric worshipper. It's getting Bane some blame for actions caused by followers of Cyric, is it not?

edit: As I re-read this, I'm not really sure what you're saying. I was saying he was acting like a Bane worshipper rather than a Cyric worshipper.. I fail to see how one can be acting like both.
Quote:

2. If Cyric does not accept LE clerics, then why is Xavier drawing power from Cyric?

Damn good question, maybe because he isn't being played correctly?
Quote:

3. If you've a problem with how things are being ran, run things yourself. We'll see how you do.

I'll think about it. I'm going to be busy with my journalist character.

edit:
Grusk wrote:
And however 'chaotic' we're to be interperated, I don't think it matters. Your high priest was Lawful

Glorin wrote:
ok im not lawful evil, im neutral evil.

My mistake, I assumed Grusk was talking about Glorin, not Xavier.

Last edited by Malakalam on Sat May 10, 2003 4:59 am, edited 1 time in total
View users profile Send private message
Grusk
The Ownerizer

Level: 26
XP
EXP: 12 / 78 EXP: 12 / 78 EXP: 12 / 78
 15%
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2003 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Question 1: Answered.

Question 1 a: Furthermore eh? Hah, you can do better than that. You fade on details ...

Question 2: I'm insulted. What am I doing wrong now, hm? Hey! You're the one opposing Cyric! ANTI CYRIC! HANG HIM DRY FOR TREASON! NOBODY OPPOSES CYRIC!! I can hear it now. icon_twisted.gif

Question 3: Answered.
Malakalam
High Elder

XP
EXP: 45 / 99 EXP: 45 / 99 EXP: 45 / 99
 45%
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2003 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Question 2: I'm insulted. What am I doing wrong now, hm? Hey! You're the one opposing Cyric! ANTI CYRIC! HANG HIM DRY FOR TREASON! NOBODY OPPOSES CYRIC!! I can hear it now.

Grusk
The Ownerizer

Level: 26
XP
EXP: 12 / 78 EXP: 12 / 78 EXP: 12 / 78
 15%
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2003 6:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As stated, what am I doing wrong? Are you just going to boil it right down to Alignment like EVERYONE else?

Bah, can't believe that I ever thought better of you Malakalam ...

I'm out of this arguement, with one little prediction.

It will end within the next 24 hours by either DM intervention (Conrad) or it's simply over for fact that Malakalam maricuolously (and clichédly) prevails with textual example that simple states our alignment are wrong and will demand that we change our alignments to fit his needs.

Oh, and you know, maybe Xavier gets somewhere BECAUSE he is Lawful Evil. You know, he actually sits down and decides the rules, makes some new ones. Gotta have laws, no matter how chaotic you are.

Edit: to mention

It says "Cleric." What about Wizards? Fighters? Monks? Sorcerers? Rogues? There are two or three clerics within the order, none of which worship Cyric.
Conrad Hollows
Har-Rhun Project Leader

Level: 38
XP
EXP: 13 / 153 EXP: 13 / 153 EXP: 13 / 153
 8%
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2003 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually this is something where I am throwing in a monkey wrench because Bri, Gorb and I have all talked about it ... even spoke with Gesh about it as well ... and all agreed awhile back that the effective game date, regardless of what Gesh put it at originally, was 1375 or thereabouts. The deity list that Gesh implemented for 2.x was distinctly post Times of Troubles, so no way it could be 1025 Dale Reckoning.

I recall Gesh telling me at one point the reason for the date he picked originally but it was something that ended up not happening and the concept just didn't go anywhere from there. The game date, however, was never changed ... tho I would like to see that adjusted at some point and figure it probably will eventually.
Kindo
PostSat 05/10/03 11:20pm
emot-heartbeat.gif  Reply with quote

Little Teapot
PostSun 05/11/03 12:12am
OMGS CONRAD YOU"RE AMAMAAAZZZZZZZZIIIIIIIIINGGGG  Reply with quote

Glorin
The Badgermouthed

XP
EXP: 82 / 280 EXP: 82 / 280 EXP: 82 / 280
 29%
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2003 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

YOU RULE BRI!!!

w00t CONRAD!!

You go Gorb!!

anytime conrad, bri, or Gorb posts something it seems to be an implied Dyso rule that all the head people must be congratulated
[quote:a89551bc29="AliZee'"]that shits utterly devoid of any meaningless sense...i tottally disagree on tha basis that tha argument you have pressented is full of actual facts and shit, i think based on tha fact that i have no idea of what tha fuck you were talkin gabout i would have to wholoeheartedly proclaim that you are wrong.
Thank you,
AliZee'[/quote]
View users profile Send private message Send email MSN Messenger
Falkhor
PostSun 05/11/03 8:40am
Well it somewhat balances out all the people constantly whining our ears off...  Reply with quote

Falkhor
DysoMOD|DM

XP
EXP: 83 / 99 EXP: 83 / 99 EXP: 83 / 99
 83%
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2003 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For some at least cause i dont see all the topguns named there. Odd how some of us apparently arent regarded to the same degree as others in the administration.
Gosh, could that be why we havent been on all that often...?
Maybe we got fed up having to deal with incessant whining without too much praise for whatever we try to do to make it fun for you.
Marine436
PostSun 05/11/03 9:13am
got glorwing ?  Reply with quote

Jon316

XP
EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280
 67%
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2003 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1025 dale reckoning is before the time of troubles i believe, or am i mistaken? time of troubles was what? 1274?

dont remember, would have to check many tomes of incredible knowledge before me understand... duuhh...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Complaints, Rants, and Flames - History All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: