DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

I need FTP(for the soundsets)

View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
ShadowCore
Great Deity

Level: 42
XP
EXP: 27 / 186 EXP: 27 / 186 EXP: 27 / 186
 14%
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2003 5:35 pm    Post subject: I need FTP(for the soundsets) Reply with quote

Alrightie then, in case all of you haven't noticed yet, I am the guy who made the one and only soundset pack available. Now, since I am in now way going to be updating the soundset pack file every time I get an update, or every time NWN gets patched, I decided to create an auto-updater for it.

The program itself is as god as finished, it only needs a bit more refinement for easy user-handling and as little problems as possible, BUT I need an FTP access account somewhere to use, without it, my auto-updater will be pretty useless, and no, web hosting won't really work, since I am NOT getting into the HTTP trouble of reading everything line by line.

SO, if anyone can somehow provide me with an FTP address and account or SOMETHING, I'd be very grateful....icon_smile.gif

View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ShadowCore
PostTue 05/27/03 8:15am
bump  Reply with quote

Jon316
PostTue 05/27/03 2:32pm
i have one but im afraid it wouldnt work too well on my account.. lol  Reply with quote

ShadowCore
PostTue 05/27/03 2:51pm
Eh...why not? I'll give anything a try icon_smile.gif  Reply with quote

ShadowCore
PostMon 06/02/03 8:24am
BUMP(Yo, Jon, respnse???)  Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: