DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Please unlock the Exiled Spirits Forum

Post new topic   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DysoForums Forum Index -> General Guild Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Coral_Reef
PostWed 05/14/03 6:58pm
Please unlock the XS forum.

I think some of us have unresolved issues we wish to discuss.

Thanks

gaea106
PostWed 05/14/03 7:13pm
No Coral. I think it is best that it is locked. You can send PM's to the people if you wish to speak with them.  Reply with quote

Talia_k
PostWed 05/14/03 9:27pm
Who locked it anyway?  Reply with quote

gaea106
PostWed 05/14/03 9:29pm
I really don't know. I was surprised too. But I think it's ok. I might be able to unlock it as moderator but I think it is best to let it die.  Reply with quote

Conrad Hollows
PostThu 05/15/03 1:52am
And before anyone jumps to any conclusions, no I did not lock the damn thing.  Reply with quote

GorbGuy

Level: 51
XP
EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280
 67%
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2003 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I locked it. Why did I lock it? Well, because according to it's members, it's over with. Will I unlock it? Well, do you plan on starting it up again? From the last few posts, I'd have to say no. And that the only reason you want it unlocked is to flame some more, when I was trying quite simply to answer a concern from a member. Also note, this was a Dyso wide thing. There were several other inactive guilds that were locked as well. So, if you feel the need to rekindle those xS memories and want to re-initiate the guild, then please drop either myself or Solo_Core a note (preferably myself.) We can go from there. No need to carry on with this.

-Topic locked
Post new topic   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DysoForums Forum Index -> General Guild Talk All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: