DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Kravenwood not PVP any more

View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Ogt
Elder

Level: 26
XP
EXP: 26 / 78 EXP: 26 / 78 EXP: 26 / 78
 33%
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2002 3:39 pm    Post subject: Kravenwood not PVP any more Reply with quote

This is a sad day, kravenwood states" is no longer pvp, oooooo thsi is sad, it will become as boring as eleriina sniff sniff

i need a drink*

CHEERS[/quote]
View users profile Send private message
Kindo
PostTue 10/08/02 4:45pm
oh no. It cant be!
before it was only the areas with a rift gate....oh mamma

Ogt
PostTue 10/08/02 4:48pm
vad ska vi  Reply with quote

Drudley
High Elder

Level: 31
XP
EXP: 76 / 104 EXP: 76 / 104 EXP: 76 / 104
 73%
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2002 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this CANT be true!!!!!!!!!!!! GAAAAAHGAHAAAAAAAAAA icon_evil.gif icon_evil.gif
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Glorin
The Badgermouthed

Level: 51
XP
EXP: 82 / 280 EXP: 82 / 280 EXP: 82 / 280
 29%
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2002 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well maybe u shuld quit whining and think of WHY its no pvp now...a buncha people decided to start killing people despite constant warnings and being told its forbidden to do such a thing, and then started shout spamming when they were jailed....its many of your own faults that kravenwood is now no pvp....not to return to making negative posts again but seriously in the future please think twice before u do something, becuz it culd be harmful to the community as a whole..
[quote:a89551bc29="AliZee'"]that shits utterly devoid of any meaningless sense...i tottally disagree on tha basis that tha argument you have pressented is full of actual facts and shit, i think based on tha fact that i have no idea of what tha fuck you were talkin gabout i would have to wholoeheartedly proclaim that you are wrong.
Thank you,
AliZee'[/quote]
View users profile Send private message Send email MSN Messenger
Zedium
PostTue 10/08/02 6:56pm
I just hope people will learn from this, and not move to another area to be an ass...  Reply with quote

asterith
Master

Level: 9
XP
EXP: 9 / 20 EXP: 9 / 20 EXP: 9 / 20
 45%
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2002 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the asses of this world will always find another way to be an ass. It's just their nature I suppose icon_confused.gif
Bognus
Noob

Level: 1
XP
EXP: 7 / 9 EXP: 7 / 9 EXP: 7 / 9
 77%
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2002 7:16 pm    Post subject: New city Reply with quote

well i guess there is going to be a new full pvp city, so the asses can all hang out there. Maybe that will be their new place to hang, so people i am sure will learn to stay away from there.
Glorin
PostTue 10/08/02 7:17pm
hope the new city is npc controlled, itd be hard as hell for ne one to keep order in a place like that.  Reply with quote

Kindo
Great Deity

Level: 48
XP
EXP: 6 / 245 EXP: 6 / 245 EXP: 6 / 245
 2%
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2002 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes it is in the asses nature to be assy.
Anyway, if people were so lame about it when they got jailed and spammed shout. The should have been banned! You guys are too soft when it comes to banning people. They all know the rules and still the break them.
Ban them! Do not change an entire areas Pvp-mode
View users profile Send private message Send email AIM Address MSN Messenger
Glorin
PostTue 10/08/02 7:20pm
i doubt gesh wuld want to ban about 10 of the msot frequent players...how wuld dyso continue without Griff?  Reply with quote

Kindo
PostTue 10/08/02 7:25pm
Oh my....yeah the old fellas would be missed. But still....bannign should not jsut be an empty threat  Reply with quote

Conrad Hollows
Har-Rhun Project Leader

Level: 38
XP
EXP: 13 / 153 EXP: 13 / 153 EXP: 13 / 153
 8%
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2002 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with Kindo there ... a threat is empty until you show you're willing to act upon it. Some of the biggest trouble makers think "Oh, they won't actually ever do that." When it happens, watch the attitudes start to snap back in line. Sometimes you just have to make an example out of one or two to reel in the rest of the errant souls.
Uin
Hardass

Level: 33
XP
EXP: 60 / 117 EXP: 60 / 117 EXP: 60 / 117
 51%
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2002 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glorin wrote:
i doubt gesh wuld want to ban about 10 of the msot frequent players...how wuld dyso continue without Griff?

Quite well. icon_lol.gif j/k

Problem being that as the Administrators, I suppose only Gesh, Glith, Kraven can ban. What we need is for the dysomods to have a boot power, standard boot or a one day boot. Something that can be used on the in-jail whiners that never shut up.
View users profile Send private message Send email AIM Address MSN Messenger
Scorp57
DysoMOD

Level: 18
XP
EXP: 21 / 45 EXP: 21 / 45 EXP: 21 / 45
 46%
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2002 1:03 am    Post subject: Good Choice Reply with quote

I think it was smart choice destroying PvP in Kraven, it was lamer land pretty much since people needed to go there to shop and fight trolls for xp and such so it was a pretty major spot for lower levels and high level jerks took advantage of this to pk them. I actually think the new city will be amusing seeing as how not many people will go there, after the preliminary investigation, except the pk's who will just end up fighting eachother instead of laming poor newbies. Thank you Gesh for this smart move to protect the community.
Ogt
PostThu 10/10/02 4:07am
sniff sniff sniff no more pvp in kraven sniff sniff, where am i going to be assesinated now? ;(  Reply with quote

LUXCpunk
PostThu 10/10/02 5:12am
Scorp57 has a point  Reply with quote

Falkhor
DysoMOD|DM

Level: 30
XP
EXP: 83 / 99 EXP: 83 / 99 EXP: 83 / 99
 83%
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2002 6:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm just wondering if all cities will be non-pvp from now on or whether it's a temporary thing until a jail and justice in-game system is in place cause frankly i get bored as hell in cities now, nothing to there but shop. If i want that i can go to the Mall in real life. What's the place most people get robbed? In cities. Kravenwood just plain sucks now, it's a retirement village for the elderly and disabled, not a lawfull evil city. I was the one pointing out that Kravenwood was chaotic and needed control but i hope it's not non-pvp for good...
Glorin
PostThu 10/10/02 10:33am
its a few bad apples that ruin in for the rest of us

i hear from hash that ogt started the whole mess that got everyone jailed...

Ogt
PostThu 10/10/02 2:40pm
im telling my grandma to move to kravenwood, she likes places where nothing happens  Reply with quote

Doug the Average
Master

Level: 11
XP
EXP: 21 / 25 EXP: 21 / 25 EXP: 21 / 25
 84%
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2002 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was more exciting when you knew you had to fight for your life there. Wiithout evil, what need is there for heroes? We need each other.

How will I ever maintain my faithful following of newbs if they can walkthru like Dorothy in the Emerald City?
Falkhor
DysoMOD|DM

Level: 30
XP
EXP: 83 / 99 EXP: 83 / 99 EXP: 83 / 99
 83%
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2002 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

icon_biggrin.gif . It's impossible to please a crowd. oh well, we'll see wheere this will lead us icon_smile.gif
Doug the Average
PostThu 10/10/02 7:04pm
just when I was thinking about turning to the Dark Side of the Force too...lol  Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Kravenwood All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: