DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Coral Reef

View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Coral_Reef
Grandmaster

Level: 14
XP
EXP: 28 / 33 EXP: 28 / 33 EXP: 28 / 33
 84%
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2003 8:26 pm    Post subject: Coral Reef Reply with quote

Coral Reef saw West Whitewind come into the pub that he and Sep were polishing off a keg in. Coral acted rude and bossy towards West in public because West had saved his life a couple of times, and been very kind to Coral.

"You look like shit West."

"Hey West, Tell that idiot friend of yours William Spears to forget his stupid idea about Brotherhood of the Tarnished Shield."

"Think second act first. That's going to kill a lot of innocent people and start a lot of wars."

Turning to Sep, "See ya Sep, I was having a good time till this guy showed up." pointing at West.

Can't let them know they can get to me through West thought Coral Reef as he left the pub. West will be confused for a while but I trust him to figure it out.

Coral walked out of the pub and headed in a westerly direction. It was a fine night for traveling. He intended to buy some bags from the ship that sold magic supplies.

Coral Reef

I'm online 10 PM -> late EST -5 GMT

I host the social server
A Coral Reef

Come visit sometime!
View users profile Send private message Send email
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> In-Character All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: