DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Looking for a party

View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Celestial_Evil
Adept

Level: 8
XP
EXP: 4 / 19 EXP: 4 / 19 EXP: 4 / 19
 21%
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2003 12:29 pm    Post subject: Looking for a party Reply with quote

I have a lvl 16 cleric and wish to kill the sentry to get the stone, if anyone is interested, i am looking for a party of 3 characters and we take turns on who will loot the stone. Hopefully we will all get a chance to get a stone.
View users profile Send private message
Ecusidor
Hero

Level: 20
XP
EXP: 35 / 52 EXP: 35 / 52 EXP: 35 / 52
 67%
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2003 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does "powergaming" comes to mind...? icon_neutral.gif

Anyways, if ur looking for a party to recruit for a thing like this do it in a more IC way. Like: "I, Billy Bob the Hillbilly, am looking for a group of fine warriors to assist me in my struggly against a foe I have not yet been able to slay. Legend has this vicious beast holds a fabled Gloth Stone..." Etc.

... icon_confused.gif

Ogt wrote:
Master ecuisidor you are the one and ony bard in the whole island, as i have said before to you, you are the man!!!!!

ShadowCore wrote:
I'll vote Ecusidor. Go you!!!!!!!!!!! You're also one of the best bards on the isle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(the only competitor for THAT title seems to be Kathryn icon_biggrin.gif)
View users profile Send private message Send email
Uin
PostThu 05/15/03 5:55pm
Does the fact that this is not the IC forum come to mind?  Reply with quote

Ecusidor
PostThu 05/15/03 6:07pm
It did, but then again, the way Celestial stated it clearly suggests powergaming. Then I thought, atleast put it in a different way.  Reply with quote

Darkshadow666
Grandmaster

Level: 16
XP
EXP: 5 / 39 EXP: 5 / 39 EXP: 5 / 39
 12%
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2003 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Powergaming?? Hey where do I sign up?? icon_lol.gif

Celestial_Evil you might want to give Kindo a shout...he's a true powergamer!! bs.gif Even though you are powergamer we still like you Kindo, but come on...enough is enough get back to roleplaying Kindo. (Just kidding hope you can take a joke)
Celestial_Evil
PostThu 05/15/03 11:04pm
i did not inted for this to sound like roleplaying, I rather keep that for inside the dysotopian world itself.  Reply with quote

Raven
PostThu 05/15/03 11:59pm
Xivians give me 16 xp icon_cry.gif  Reply with quote

Jon316
PostFri 05/16/03 5:41am
the xivians were BS even in 2x, they gave crap xp except a certain few and they are like level 30-40 or so... lol....  Reply with quote

Kin
Mortal

Level: 2
XP
EXP: 4 / 8 EXP: 4 / 8 EXP: 4 / 8
 50%
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2003 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember a day that a Stone of Gloth would magically transport you there and upon landing you could find a shop full of such wonder that a god would be proud. Now i think those were just dreams and in reality the gaurdian of the stone left on vacation and we will never see the fabled land again........the end icon_evil.gif new_puppy_dog_eyes.gif
Jon316

Level: 51
XP
EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280
 67%
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2003 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*steps out of the rift gate and gets 50 billion arrows shot in his ass* stupid archers are pimp, do you hear me? PIMP!! with their 7-8 damage hits, who could win?!?!?! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Gloth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: