DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Very Important!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Druid Circle (Private)
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Nemor
Hero

Level: 20
XP
EXP: 44 / 52 EXP: 44 / 52 EXP: 44 / 52
 84%
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2003 7:56 pm    Post subject: Very Important! Reply with quote

Ok, Cyrics have shown their true colours, Mas (A rather nice cleric) and many more were hired as mercenaries to kill me. I used invisibility and ran like the wind, cowardly? Maybe.. But I survived to tell my story.

Xavier and Darkovn have accused me of being a traitor to Cyric, rightfully so. So, I'm rallying all those I know to be my allie and end the Cyric oppression once and for all. I will not list anyone yet because we have a traitor within us too!

All those who want war, I fully agree now. WE WILL GO TO WAR WITH ALL CYRICS!!

Right so my life is in danger, 5 vs me and I managed to escape, all names will be given and we will get to the bottom of it. I will rally my allies then form a list and we will all eliminate all Cyrics.

As illustrated...

Black Shadow - Rogue
Green Shadow - Mage
Bio - http://www.btinternet.com/~b.russell2k/Shadow.txt
Nemor - Druid
View users profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jase
Elder

Level: 27
XP
EXP: 34 / 83 EXP: 34 / 83 EXP: 34 / 83
 40%
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2003 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with Nemor but we must have the GREATER MAJORITY agree to go to war before we announce it and make it public. Please PM me any private thoughts you have and I will wait till everyone has voted on the poll before we announce peace/war
Malakalam
High Elder

Level: 30
XP
EXP: 45 / 99 EXP: 45 / 99 EXP: 45 / 99
 45%
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2003 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, we should go to war because you betrayed the Cyrics and now they want revenge? Good call there. Not that I really care, seeing as I was for war anyway, but still. As for their true colors.. they've always been murders and thieves, we didn't need proof of it by pissing them off.
Norrec
Hero

Level: 23
XP
EXP: 30 / 65 EXP: 30 / 65 EXP: 30 / 65
 46%
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2003 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmmm, Nemor remmber thos two goblins? I bet they will be hired. ooc, lol, guess A rather Nice Cleric isint all that nice eh?

Ic. Hmmmm a traitior. I know of 3 people in the guild that could be a traitior. Not listing names....
I would say when 5 people attack only you, I do not think that cowardly. You will do more good to us alive than dead friend. I know quite a few people. If you would like I could ask them to help, saddly they arnt all the best warriors as of yet.

((someone just let me know when this starts. I dont want to log on one day and have an army of druid-slaying cyrics standing there waiting. Lets make it good to, this could be Snares last time to ever play Dysotopia again icon_eek.gif Might as well be a good one.))
Nemor
Hero

XP
 84%
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2003 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I'm not going to war wholely for revenge, they have to be stopped. I mean, Xavier didn't even attack me personally the coward. He hired mercenaries, I was lucky that Mas knows me, otherwise she said Darkovn and his motley crew would have attacked without discussion.

I guess I owe her my life, but still.. War is our only option, and I'm going to seperate them as a guild as suggested by Malakalam. Bak and Bulbo may join me.

Seeing as Bulbo is under investigation too and ready to be slain by Cyrics, I'm sure he will join our cause, even if only for revenge!

The time is now, will you stand beside me and put them down once and for all?

As illustrated...

Black Shadow - Rogue
Green Shadow - Mage
Nemor - Druid
Norrec
PostThu 05/15/03 10:44pm
I will help.
Just need to know what to do.

Nemor
Hero

XP
 84%
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2003 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((Level yourself hard, for when battle comes you need to be able to defend yourself))

So far I have 2 definetes on who will join us outside the cirle, both powerful as hell!

One is a Rogue, can dodge every spell going and is very good with attacks.
One is a Cleric, he is very powerful with his spells and I know and trust him well.

I still don't want to produce a list because one of our own is leaking information, which got me found out. This is another issue that needs to be adressed and sorted out.

As illustrated...

Black Shadow - Rogue
Green Shadow - Mage
Nemor - Druid
Norrec
PostFri 05/16/03 2:01am
Hmmmmmm, now how can we find a traitor? I could be you, it could be me, it could be snares! It could be anyone... -stares around-  Reply with quote

Jaegan
Mortal

Level: 3
XP
EXP: 1 / 9 EXP: 1 / 9 EXP: 1 / 9
 11%
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2003 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

An army marches as hard as its stomach can sustain it. Cooking skill of myne is raising hard too. Will be there for ye all.

And yes, if these ...cyrics... have a wish to remove us, protectors of der lands, then they must have a greater malicious plan to destroy Her.

Give no Quarter. No prisoners. May Our Claws Strike Deep.
Malakalam
High Elder

Level: 30
XP
EXP: 45 / 99 EXP: 45 / 99 EXP: 45 / 99
 45%
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2003 5:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since when was there a traitor? The only traitor we have is the spy who betrayed the Cyrics... thats what I was talking about anyway. Do we have someone who's betraying the druids?
Hurin
Master

Level: 13
XP
EXP: 25 / 30 EXP: 25 / 30 EXP: 25 / 30
 83%
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2003 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nemor, perhaps you should slow down and let the heads of the orders discuss our plan of action. We do not want to bring anyone not in the guild into this if we dont have to, and not letting us know who you have as your helpers makes me nervous. We need to be organized about the whole situation, we cannot go into any battle like blood thirsty savages, we'll surely lose.
Until you reveal your two helpers Nemor, I'll have to dissagree in allowing them to help us...There is to much at risk here. The guild has to few members as it is, we cannot afford to lose everything due to one error in judgement.
And as for a spy within our ranks.....I'll deal with them personally if I find them....Nothing will bring down our Circle!
View users profile Send private message
Nemor
Hero

XP
 84%
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2003 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trust me Hurin, these two people I have entrusted my life with this past week. I trust them more than I can trust anyone here..

And I will reveal their names before I do anything rash.

As illustrated...

Black Shadow - Rogue
Green Shadow - Mage
Nemor - Druid
Norrec
Hero

Level: 23
XP
EXP: 30 / 65 EXP: 30 / 65 EXP: 30 / 65
 46%
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2003 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I know who the traitor is now, from carefull thinking. Fell free to contact me if you would like there name. No reason for giveing it out here so they can run.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Druid Circle (Private) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: