DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums
 
GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Your time

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> In-Character
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Author Message
Spears
Grandmaster


Joined: 19 Feb 2003
Posts: 428

Level: 19
XP
EXP: 11 / 49 EXP: 11 / 49 EXP: 11 / 49
 22%
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2003 1:10 am    Post subject: Your time Reply with quote

*a man dressed in red sits behind the planar rift gate, his hood masking his features in darkness*

He speaks slowly and firmly to the group of people gathered around the portal, always moving, as if there was no trace of doubt in his mind. Out of the darkness the people hear "your time will come".

The man rises, chuckling, and walks away disappearing into the darkness.
_________________
West Whitewind- Knight, Order of the Shining Blade
William Spears- Commander, Crimson Hand
Back to top
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website MSN Messenger
guitarrML
Master


Joined: 11 Feb 2003
Posts: 132

Level: 10
XP
EXP: 12 / 22 EXP: 12 / 22 EXP: 12 / 22
 54%
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2003 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Several of the townsfolk notice him duck into a dark alley and converse with another stranger, dressed in the same garb.

All that is heard is low murmurs and snickering from the two, as they point to different areas of the city. A few words are caught by passer-bys. "Land......ours......evil....rule....as intended".
_________________
Izboliek Vulame -- Knight, Order of the Shining Blade
Girek Vulame -- Counsellor, Crimson Hand
Urg Bustum -- Crimson Guard, Crimson Hand
Back to top
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website
expansia
Grandmaster


Joined: 22 Nov 2002
Posts: 341

Level: 17
XP
EXP: 10 / 41 EXP: 10 / 41 EXP: 10 / 41
 24%
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2003 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*laughs at the boy's intrigues* My dears...perhaps it would be better suited if you met in a secret rendevous that was indeed secret.

Lady Veri
Back to top
View users profile Send private message
guitarrML
Master


Joined: 11 Feb 2003
Posts: 132

Level: 10
XP
EXP: 12 / 22 EXP: 12 / 22 EXP: 12 / 22
 54%
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2003 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Girek and William quickly glance at the woman, shooting her a gaze that can only be brought about by an evil aura*

*Girek speaks*

This is of no matter of you. Continue in your travels. There are many changes coming to this land....it may be best for you to check with the captain on his departure times.

*turns back to William and they continue to talk in a hushed tone*
_________________
Izboliek Vulame -- Knight, Order of the Shining Blade
Girek Vulame -- Counsellor, Crimson Hand
Urg Bustum -- Crimson Guard, Crimson Hand
Back to top
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website
Grusk
The Ownerizer


Joined: 11 Dec 2002
Posts: 851

Level: 26
XP
EXP: 12 / 78 EXP: 12 / 78 EXP: 12 / 78
 15%
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2003 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Xavier chuckles deeply, his voice heard over the commotion easily. Stepping forth from the shadows behind the two shadowed men, he places his right hand on William's left shoulder and speaks*

"If the matter does not concern her, then it certainly concerns me."

*He grins widely, slowly pulling a golden bladed, probaby enchanted, dagger from it's sheathe to his side*

"Unless, that is, you disagree." *His voice is calm, collected, as though he was anticipating this meeting and knows exactly what is going to happen next.*
Back to top
View users profile Send private message
guitarrML
Master


Joined: 11 Feb 2003
Posts: 132

Level: 10
XP
EXP: 12 / 22 EXP: 12 / 22 EXP: 12 / 22
 54%
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2003 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((ooc...bare with me on this....I am by no means a story teller icon_wink.gif ))

*Girek is surprised to see Xavier appear from nowhere and then remembers he forgot to perform the ritual that allows him to see those who hide behind the shroud of invisibility. He is disappointed in himself but realizes that most who hide in invisibilty usually do so because they are not strong enough to show their face*

*He looks at Xavier, and draws closer so Xavier can see that he may be more of a challenge than first thought.*

*Reaching up, he scratches his head, and runs his hands through his hair. Chuckling, he says*

"You know, sneaking up on people like that might just be the end of you...and what do you propose to accomplish with that dagger of yours"

*looks toward Will, and smirks*
_________________
Izboliek Vulame -- Knight, Order of the Shining Blade
Girek Vulame -- Counsellor, Crimson Hand
Urg Bustum -- Crimson Guard, Crimson Hand
Back to top
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website
Grusk
The Ownerizer


Joined: 11 Dec 2002
Posts: 851

Level: 26
XP
EXP: 12 / 78 EXP: 12 / 78 EXP: 12 / 78
 15%
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2003 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Xavier smirks lightly, a cold breath pounds into Girek's features from Xavier's nostrils. The smirk lightly twists in a grin, his lips curling delicately to match his pale features.*

*Through the comment of "You know, sneaking up on people like that might just be the end of you...", Xavier responds.*

"It hasn't yet." *He laughs slightly at Girek as the next comment of his sputters out ("And what do you propose to accomplish with that dagger of yours?"), Xavier's grin fails to maintain itself in humor of the pathetic man trying to stand high enough to bring him down.*

"You tell me." *He laughs again, almost cackling, he is obviously not contempt with Girek's responses.*

"I must say ... I am here on business."
Back to top
View users profile Send private message
guitarrML
Master


Joined: 11 Feb 2003
Posts: 132

Level: 10
XP
EXP: 12 / 22 EXP: 12 / 22 EXP: 12 / 22
 54%
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2003 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Girek looks back to Xavier, his face showing his annoyance toward the stranger who has interrupted their meeting*

So, a businessman you are eh? So what is the business you have in mind?

*Girek flips his hand down, palm out, as if inviting Xavier to speak*
_________________
Izboliek Vulame -- Knight, Order of the Shining Blade
Girek Vulame -- Counsellor, Crimson Hand
Urg Bustum -- Crimson Guard, Crimson Hand
Back to top
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website
Grusk
The Ownerizer


Joined: 11 Dec 2002
Posts: 851

Level: 26
XP
EXP: 12 / 78 EXP: 12 / 78 EXP: 12 / 78
 15%
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2003 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Xavier's face sharpens lightly, gaining a tone of seriouseness.*

"Right to business, hm? I admire that. He will, too."

*Xavier smiles very slightly, the smile lasting a mere moment before being taken from his face.*

"I want you to kill somebody. A very troublesome person ... you may not be up to the task of assassination."

*Xavier pauses momentarily, sorting his thoughts before continuing.*

"And I want you to agree to the job before you know who it is, first. Second, there is the reward. You will be paid an amount no more or less than three hundred thousand gold each, that's six hundred thousand gold between the both of you, for completing this task."

*Shrugging lightly, his eyes gain a look of question.*

"It can also be negotiated to as much as a million between the both of you. However, you may not get one million in solid gold, but rather barter. Fair barter, too, I assure."

*Xavier nods to himself, agreeing and confirming the circumstances of this deal to himself.*

"So, are you interesteed?"
Back to top
View users profile Send private message
guitarrML
Master


Joined: 11 Feb 2003
Posts: 132

Level: 10
XP
EXP: 12 / 22 EXP: 12 / 22 EXP: 12 / 22
 54%
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2003 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*A look of surprise is seen upon Girek's eyes, followed by a look of inquisition. Should he or should he not. That battle of the decision can be seen in his eyes. He glances toward Will and then back to Xavier. Speaking he says*

I believe any fair businessman would allow the prospect to discuss such an offer with his colleague, no?

*He believes it only fair to wait for Xavier's response before talking with Will. He is a little bewildered that Will has not given him any notion of action via a glance, look, or gesture. He stands there....the silence, quite awkward, waiting for a response from his colleague or this Xavier fellow*
_________________
Izboliek Vulame -- Knight, Order of the Shining Blade
Girek Vulame -- Counsellor, Crimson Hand
Urg Bustum -- Crimson Guard, Crimson Hand
Back to top
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website
Darkshadow666
Grandmaster


Joined: 31 Jan 2003
Posts: 297

Level: 16
XP
EXP: 5 / 39 EXP: 5 / 39 EXP: 5 / 39
 12%
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2003 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

...Kalor looks out the Inn window and wonders what those three in the shadows are discussing when he spots the glint of a blade. He can detect that they are Evil and the feeling is strong. *braces himself against the window frame* .

*thinks to self* "perhaps Tyr may give me guidance in these matters, I will have to keep a watchfull eye on those newcomers, and I will let my brothers and sisters know that a new form of Evil has been detected"

*kneels down and prays to Tyr while a faint white light shines around him*
_________________
Co-Creator of DragonsFall Mod
Back to top
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website
Spears
Grandmaster


Joined: 19 Feb 2003
Posts: 428

Level: 19
XP
EXP: 11 / 49 EXP: 11 / 49 EXP: 11 / 49
 22%
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2003 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*William, quiet during the whole affair as if thinking, speaks up calmly*

Any successful businessman, as I am sure you know, would always know what he is stepping into. I admit, the offer is ripe, and is very tempting - however, I'm sure you want someone murdered for a just cause, and because of this, you came to the right people.

*points towards the silhouette at the inn window*

They're watching us now- from a distance. Soon they will be closer as their suspiscion grows. Perhaps you can tell me who it is you want erased from exsitance. I shall discuss it with my colleagues, but I won't promise you anything. Seeing as you are, in some respects, a client of ours, your request will be kept confidential.

*begins to rub a pumiceon his dagger, scrubbing off what seems to be dried blood. His eyes looking down immediatley look up at Xavier.*

We expect you to do the same with us.

*places dagger back in his pack*

Who is the unfortunate soul that must deal with the likes of our organization?

*grins arrogantly, and looks down shadowing his face*
_________________
West Whitewind- Knight, Order of the Shining Blade
William Spears- Commander, Crimson Hand
Back to top
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website MSN Messenger
Grusk
The Ownerizer


Joined: 11 Dec 2002
Posts: 851

Level: 26
XP
EXP: 12 / 78 EXP: 12 / 78 EXP: 12 / 78
 15%
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2003 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Xavier's face droops into a very grim tone as he lowers his head, allowing his hood to shadow nearly every feature of his face. It's not perfect darkness, the eerie kind, just enough to hide his face from those in the window of the inn.*

"I desire the fitting end of Lord Conrad Hollows."

*Xavier steps back into the shadows, a few unintelligible words are heard before a bright blue glow illuminates a degree of the shadow, just enough to reveal a very distinct shape given by a teleportation spell on the ground. The blue beams of light shooting up from the circular symbol reveal the slighest fading figure of Xavier before the spell ends, at which point not a trace of him remains.*
Back to top
View users profile Send private message
Spears
Grandmaster


Joined: 19 Feb 2003
Posts: 428

Level: 19
XP
EXP: 11 / 49 EXP: 11 / 49 EXP: 11 / 49
 22%
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2003 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*looks to Girek*

Assassination of one of the biggest public figures in Dysotopia? It will cause chaos, madness and strife!

*a silly grin comes upon his face*

I like it.

Be sure to let that man know we will certainly take it into consideration Girek... ask one of the men in our ranks to relay the message. We have to carefully plan this out if we wish to succeed- also, tell the man no payment will be necessary.

*walks towards the Eleriina inn to investigate the shadow in the window*
_________________
West Whitewind- Knight, Order of the Shining Blade
William Spears- Commander, Crimson Hand
Back to top
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website MSN Messenger
guitarrML
Master


Joined: 11 Feb 2003
Posts: 132

Level: 10
XP
EXP: 12 / 22 EXP: 12 / 22 EXP: 12 / 22
 54%
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2003 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Griek acknowledges the instructions from Will and immediately begins thinking of a methodology to accomplish such a task. I slight smirk comes upon his face*

"It has begun"

*He bows to Will as he leaves, and then, putting on a ring, disappears from view. He walks off to find this Xavier, and pass along the message from the Crimson Hand leadership.*
_________________
Izboliek Vulame -- Knight, Order of the Shining Blade
Girek Vulame -- Counsellor, Crimson Hand
Urg Bustum -- Crimson Guard, Crimson Hand
Back to top
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> In-Character All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB 2.0.2 © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group