DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Proposed Meeting

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> League of Shadows (Private)
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Griff Inn
Ice Lolly

Level: 23
XP
EXP: 46 / 65 EXP: 46 / 65 EXP: 46 / 65
 70%
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2003 3:21 pm    Post subject: Proposed Meeting Reply with quote

I've noticed a few new members, however I know little about you apart from what's said in this forum. So what I suggest is we all meet up in the theives guild in eleriina for a meeting to discuss a few things. I'm pretty flexible myself so any time is good for me. Perhaps this friday or saturday? Anyway I'd like all active members to attend this meeting so we can get the guild up and running again and sort a few things out.

I'll propose a time and you can all say whether you can make it:

Saturday 24th May 22:00 GMT

Griff
Azaziel Seirim
Adept

Level: 6
XP
EXP: 1 / 14 EXP: 1 / 14 EXP: 1 / 14
 7%
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2003 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unlikely I can make this (local time would be like 4.30 am Sun morning), but I am happy to be dragged off to discuss things anytime you see me - just give me a tell. Will leave a few thoughts that you can discuss during the meeting...

Do you think the guild "ranks" as recently posted by Falk will stand? Some structure would be nice but I feel that there will be too few members, at least initially, to fill out all positions. Am happy to go with a more "fluid" version of this in the meantime whereby different things get referred to two or three more senior people.

I think that most of us newer types would like to be involved in one or two adventures involving the entire guild before splitting into divisions for more particular action. Others will have their opinion of course, but really I think we need a group action or two to bind us together a little more. Also this would help to get to know everyone (I know most but not all members).

As always, I am happy to participate in any underhanded, dirty, self-centred and generally fun activity at a moments notice. If you see me on and have a plan, give me a tell. icon_wink.gif

Good luck to you all, and for the love of Mask dont get caught icon_wink.gif

Az.
View users profile Send private message
Griff Inn
Ice Lolly

Level: 23
XP
EXP: 46 / 65 EXP: 46 / 65 EXP: 46 / 65
 70%
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2003 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will post about guild ranks in a new thread. I think you have to move to better time zone (!) or suggest a better time that would be suitable for you. I'm hoping for a friday or saturday/

Griff
Celestial_Evil
PostThu 05/22/03 11:46am
Time sounds good, ill be there.  Reply with quote

Azaziel Seirim
Adept

Level: 6
XP
EXP: 1 / 14 EXP: 1 / 14 EXP: 1 / 14
 7%
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2003 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No point shifting the time just for me - I have already brought up the only things I would really like resolved / discussed (and they mostly seem to have been sorted already anyway).

There is a slim chance I can be there or maybe arrive a little late as my original time calc was wrong - I think its more like 7.30 am (an Az aint a morning person by any stretch of the imagination lol)

Not a good start for me in the revamped LoS, I know, but cant do much about it.

Az.

PS. From another thread, but I agree the Goblins must be dissuaded from their current activities. Competition cannot be tolerated. Will keep my eyes and ears open for any other news on their impudent trespass onto our territory.
Zedium
PostFri 05/23/03 7:46am
I will try to be there, or at least spawn some kind of dummy that can pretend to be me.  Reply with quote

Celestial_Evil
Adept

Level: 8
XP
EXP: 4 / 19 EXP: 4 / 19 EXP: 4 / 19
 21%
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2003 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It appears i will not be able to make it to the meeting, I will have to let my father use the computer in a few minutes to work or something like that, it could take a few hours so dont wait for me, I may or may not make it.
Timmy
PostSat 06/07/03 10:00am
sounds alrite ta me...  Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> League of Shadows (Private) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: