DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Hurin the Predator...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Druid Circle (Private)
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Hurin
Master

Level: 13
XP
EXP: 25 / 30 EXP: 25 / 30 EXP: 25 / 30
 83%
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2003 4:23 am    Post subject: Hurin the Predator... Reply with quote

Wandering through the forests, Hurin stumbles upon his mate Ariia and an Elf mage. He does not show himself to his mate or the Elf, but instead decides to listen to what they are talking about. Hurin remembers seeing this Elf with Ariia on previous occasions, but has never thought anything about it until this moment. His eyes move to thier hands....hands holding hands. An empty feeling enters the pit of his stomach and he wonders in dispair as to what is going on. He changes into wolf form so as to listen more clearly to what they are speaking of. Only bits and peices he can hear, but that is enough to hear the words "my love" when they talked to each other. Rage. A rage starts to build within Hurins stomach now....building to a pain that has to be released.
With a howl Hurin runs as fast as he can...running past Trolls....past ogres...and finds himself climbing a mountain. Upon the mountain is a giant form standing near a pit of fire. Without thought, Hurin leaps at the form and tears it's neck to pieces...And that is when the blood fury began. Hurin stalked the mountian for countless days, killing any of the giants unfortuneate enough to wandered out and meet his wrath.
Hurin was last seen stumbling into a city near the mountain. A few days later he was seen again, in human form once again...but a changed man he is. His eyes seem to see through you when you look at him, and his smiles seeem more like sneers. When asked what has happened, he informs you that he has seen a new path in his life, and that he has given up on the Healers. He has defenatley turned to a darker way.
He looks at you and says "If there is anyone that can best me in battle within the healers, they may take upon themselves the title (he sneers as he says this) of Great Druid from me, until then there shall be no Grand Druid for the Healers!" He then looks around and says, almost to himself, "The healers have failed, it is time for the rise of the Predators..."

Last edited by Hurin on Mon Jun 02, 2003 3:08 am, edited 1 time in total
View users profile Send private message
Norrec
Hero

Level: 23
XP
EXP: 30 / 65 EXP: 30 / 65 EXP: 30 / 65
 46%
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2003 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thoght something was up.....
There goes another one... whos left?

Hurin, why dont you fight the elf mage and get your mate back?
Nemor
Hero

Level: 20
XP
EXP: 44 / 52 EXP: 44 / 52 EXP: 44 / 52
 84%
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2003 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bah, I had a relationship with Pant for a while then she was killed... Plenty more people out there dude, get over it.

Anyways, I too changed personality from peace loving into a sort of sadistic and blood thirsty fighter but my rage for Pant and her assailants is over, I like my newfound blood thirst and it drives fear from my enemies..

But, there isn't enough time in this world for hatred and jealousy, get over it and do your job.

As illustrated...

Black Shadow - Rogue
Green Shadow - Mage
Bio - http://www.btinternet.com/~b.russell2k/Shadow.txt
Nemor - Druid
View users profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jase
Elder

Level: 27
XP
EXP: 34 / 83 EXP: 34 / 83 EXP: 34 / 83
 40%
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2003 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Selene walks toward the place where Arria and Nalis are and sees Hurin run away. She runs after him and watches as he climbs the mountain. Suhc pain, Selene thought. She walks up slowely behind Hurin*
Nemor
PostWed 05/21/03 9:51pm
And huring attacks you unknowing its you, Selene.. HAHAHA (ooc of course)  Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Druid Circle (Private) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: