DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Provisions in the Keep

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Order of the Shining Blade (Private)
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Muric
Grandmaster

Level: 15
XP
EXP: 3 / 35 EXP: 3 / 35 EXP: 3 / 35
 8%
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2003 5:40 pm    Post subject: Provisions in the Keep Reply with quote

(IC)
Lord Hollows, with the rising number of evil forces in the realm, I have become very concerned about the lack of provisions in our Keep. Were we to face an extended seige, such as from an invading drow army, we would only have the fruit we each carry in our packs to sustain us, and this would not last long. I recommend we begin stocking a significant supply of food within our walls, and perhaps even hire a cook to see to it the Knights are well-fed so that they can stay about their duty.

(OOC)
We sometimes gather in Keep for guild business or to just relax after a hard day of patrolling / adventuring. During these times, food is often a problem. We eat whatever fruit we have with us. Since we can't cook meat or fish in the Keep, we have to leave the Keep to eat if we don't happen to have any fruit. It makes little ic sense for their to be no food in our Keep. Is there any way Bri could designate one room as a kitchen and put an NPC cook in it that basically works like a waitress in an Inn. He could charge normal prices for a meal, as well as sell provisions to go. Short of that, could we make an area that we can cook in within the keep (i.e. where you can build a fire). Another option would be to make some chests that spawn fruit in them.
Conrad Hollows
PostWed 05/21/03 7:09pm
OOC -- there are bigger problems to worry about than whether or not there is a cook inside the keep.  Reply with quote

Muric
Grandmaster

Level: 15
XP
EXP: 3 / 35 EXP: 3 / 35 EXP: 3 / 35
 8%
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2003 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(OOC)
Yes, I know this is a very low priority item. Just a suggestion I hoped could be put on a list somewhere, or kept in mind for an appropriate time. It could help make the Keep a bit more frequently used, as it would remove one of the major inconveniences of going there to meet versus an Inn.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Order of the Shining Blade (Private) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: