DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Didnt want to bring it up but I dont care anymore enough BS
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DysoForums Forum Index -> Complaints, Rants and Flames
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Truia
PostWed 05/28/03 5:29pm
off topic, if anyone is wondering why I havent posted on any topics I dont really see anything that I can reply to nothing worth replying to anyways.  Reply with quote

Drudley
PostWed 05/28/03 5:42pm
Thats nice, doubt anyone is wondering  Reply with quote

dreamin'
Hero

Level: 22
XP
EXP: 51 / 59 EXP: 51 / 59 EXP: 51 / 59
 86%
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2003 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Truia wrote:
off topic, if anyone is wondering why I havent posted on any topics I dont really see anything that I can reply to nothing worth replying to anyways.

Good that you've let us know, someone could have been wondering icon_cool.gif
View users profile Send private message
Kindo
PostWed 05/28/03 5:56pm
I still feel so...used.  Reply with quote

Marquis Drayfox
Fox Child

Level: 32
XP
EXP: 6 / 111 EXP: 6 / 111 EXP: 6 / 111
 5%
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2003 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No! Falkhor has been my bitch everyday BUT sunday! So you can't have him anymore than that!!!!!! cussing.gif
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address MSN Messenger
AliZee'
High Elder

Level: 28
XP
EXP: 69 / 87 EXP: 69 / 87 EXP: 69 / 87
 79%
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2003 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmm...i think i need a bitch too...
since this topic has gone way off topic..from here on tha topic of this topic has changed to::
who wants to be ALiZee's biotch

dont all aplly at once please... icon_biggrin.gif
Sep
PostWed 05/28/03 7:38pm
There are plenty of badgers around...  Reply with quote

Truia
Grandmaster

Level: 18
XP
EXP: 32 / 45 EXP: 32 / 45 EXP: 32 / 45
 71%
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2003 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

emot-heartbeat.gifemot-heartbeat.gifemot-heartbeat.gifemot-heartbeat.gifemot-heartbeat.gifemot-heartbeat.gifemot-heartbeat.gifemot-heartbeat.gifemot-heartbeat.gifemot-heartbeat.gifemot-heartbeat.gifemot-heartbeat.gifemot-heartbeat.gifemot-heartbeat.gifemot-heartbeat.gifemot-heartbeat.gifemot-heartbeat.gifemot-heartbeat.gifemot-heartbeat.gifemot-heartbeat.gifemot-heartbeat.gifemot-heartbeat.gifemot-heartbeat.gifemot-heartbeat.gifemot-heartbeat.gifemot-heartbeat.gifemot-heartbeat.gifemot-heartbeat.gifemot-heartbeat.gifemot-heartbeat.gifemot-heartbeat.gifemot-heartbeat.gifemot-heartbeat.gifemot-heartbeat.gifemot-heartbeat.gifemot-heartbeat.gifemot-heartbeat.gifemot-heartbeat.gifemot-heartbeat.gifemot-heartbeat.gifemot-heartbeat.gifemot-heartbeat.gifemot-heartbeat.gifemot-heartbeat.gifemot-heartbeat.gifemot-heartbeat.gif
emot-heartbeat.gifemot-heartbeat.gifemot-heartbeat.gifemot-heartbeat.gifemot-heartbeat.gifemot-heartbeat.gifemot-heartbeat.gifemot-heartbeat.gifemot-heartbeat.gifemot-heartbeat.gifemot-heartbeat.gifemot-heartbeat.gifemot-heartbeat.gifemot-heartbeat.gifemot-heartbeat.gifemot-heartbeat.gifemot-heartbeat.gifemot-heartbeat.gifemot-heartbeat.gifemot-heartbeat.gifemot-heartbeat.gifemot-heartbeat.gifemot-heartbeat.gifemot-heartbeat.gifemot-heartbeat.gifemot-heartbeat.gifemot-heartbeat.gifemot-heartbeat.gifemot-heartbeat.gifemot-heartbeat.gifemot-heartbeat.gifemot-heartbeat.gifemot-heartbeat.gifemot-heartbeat.gifemot-heartbeat.gifemot-heartbeat.gifemot-heartbeat.gifemot-heartbeat.gifemot-heartbeat.gifemot-heartbeat.gifemot-heartbeat.gifemot-heartbeat.gifemot-heartbeat.gifemot-heartbeat.gifemot-heartbeat.gifemot-heartbeat.gif

all for you Kindo

((Modbreak: Considerably reduced the amount of hearts. I think Dennis gets the point icon_wink.gif))
View users profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Sep
PostWed 05/28/03 7:50pm
WTFxx0r? I just had an epilectic seizure. Love overload...yuk *ptooey*  Reply with quote

Truia
PostWed 05/28/03 8:02pm
that was about 8188 hearts all for kindo maybe more  Reply with quote

Little Teapot
Deity

Level: 39
XP
EXP: 31 / 160 EXP: 31 / 160 EXP: 31 / 160
 19%
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2003 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AliZee' wrote:
hmm...i think i need a bitch too...
since this topic has gone way off topic..from here on tha topic of this topic has changed to::
who wants to be ALiZee's biotch

dont all aplly at once please... icon_biggrin.gif

just stay away from Conrad, Fooz, and Bri...

They're ALL my bitches...
   het ziet er toch wel een beetje naar uit dat we nederlands praten
Matthijs says:
   mischien moet ik dan maar eens vaker nederlands gaan praten
Matthijs says:
   kan je me ook meteen niet op al mijn spellinsfouten wijzen
There you have it! indisputable proof Solo's a fascist!!!
View users profile Send private message Send email AIM Address MSN Messenger
Jon316
PostThu 05/29/03 11:17am
a bitch, lol what is this? prison?!??! rofl....  Reply with quote

Nemor
Hero

Level: 20
XP
EXP: 44 / 52 EXP: 44 / 52 EXP: 44 / 52
 84%
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2003 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never DM'ed for any RP game, used to admin for FPS games though, same thing? I dunno..

Anyway, if I can look at myself in the mirror every morning i'm sure I can deal with moronic people... Surely? cussing.gif

As illustrated...

Black Shadow - Rogue
Green Shadow - Mage
Bio - http://www.btinternet.com/~b.russell2k/Shadow.txt
Nemor - Druid
View users profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ultrafoo
Grandmaster

Level: 19
XP
EXP: 13 / 49 EXP: 13 / 49 EXP: 13 / 49
 26%
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2003 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uin wrote:
I'd just like to making a point I raised everytime someone moans about the OSB.

They are strong thru organisation. They all pzarty together, they all swap gear together, they all do events together, and thanks to the way ppl are accepted in othe guild, they are also all good players/RPers.

If you've got a problem ooc with the guild its most likely because you can't get in or are very jealous.

Hahahaha, so true. It is so gratifying that everybody bitches and moans about how OSB does this and that. Let me simplify it for you all. OSB is a guild that requires you to be respectful, of a certain alignment, and a good role player. You people think just because there are several mods and dms on the OSB that we have taken over or some crap. How about that the people that the administration can trust happen to play good characters and are friendly enough to join an organization of friends with the similar interests. It makes so much sense, yet you all see just what you want to see. *laughs*
View users profile Send private message Send email AIM Address MSN Messenger
RedStorm
Elder

Level: 27
XP
EXP: 10 / 83 EXP: 10 / 83 EXP: 10 / 83
 12%
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2003 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Truia wrote:

I could use a good friend ni Diablo 2 since that will be most likely where I will go after this.

ahahaha!!! now after what u said on the msn messnger im gonna make sure my friends hunt u down,HAHAHA,i had a level 99 amazon,ahaha produler,ahahah gonna make sure u will run from my friends for what u said,hahahah!! if u dare post your name and account name here,If u dare
View users profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Nemor
PostThu 05/29/03 8:15pm
I think RedStorm was once admitted for anger management, failed to show up apparently.  Reply with quote

DM_Logic
PostThu 05/29/03 8:44pm
Pretty much true to Redstorms playing style while he was on dyso.  Reply with quote

Truia
Grandmaster

XP
 71%
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2003 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

okay you want my account name for D2 huh
or are you talking to Kindo

Truia<---- always has been my account name always will be my account name

and you see the problem with OSB always being together is, haveing a DM as a leader puts them ahead of the rest of us when it comes to DM events. Suer I bitched and moaned about not being accepted into OSB, hey who cares DM runed guild is the worst Idea I have ever heard on any RP server.(if the DM wants his guild to be strong the DM will do little things unknowingly to make them stronger and most often unknowingly to the DM them self, I have seen it happen before)

We need a DM from the players and strictly FOR the players, no one in charge of a guild or is in one, someone who can be on at various times, one who will make events for lower levels instead of createing a dragon in a cave putting some treasure in a chest and leave it at that.

when Y had the an event going, OSB refused to join the main party causeing many people to die from spells since we were in a Party PVP area.

oh yes forgot to meantion Red, I have played D2 since the day it came out, so unless your "friends" catch my newly made assassine off guard I dont think I will be dieing anytime soon. maybe you should grow up a bit and try to be a little less.......... how should I put this lightly............. I dont think I can put what you are lightly just Grow up thats why I dont talk to you.
M-K
Elder

Level: 24
XP
EXP: 57 / 68 EXP: 57 / 68 EXP: 57 / 68
 83%
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2003 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

im not in the OSB and never have been or will be or ever really want to be.Though they do have a nice swimming pool............But they no problem in fact there corruption makes them perfect targets.Even their friends see there hypocrisy...(for a perfect synopsis of OSB see palladiums screen shot of his conversation)..as for DM so what never seen a problem myself.If they have more cake again so what.Does it hinder your play or your RP no it shouldnt.The main thing i see is that many expect the DM too spoon feed them events actions.Get off your behinds and do it yourself.One thing I do dislike in the New Dyso is the creeping death of the main Guilds.We used to be able to make our own stories with a little help from DM .Even Redstorm with the siege of Kraven.We did it before why now do we need DM to change our nappies hold our hands and feed us.Get up and look after yourself let the DMs do their job and that aint bottle feeding you!!!!
"It is almost universally felt that when we call a country democratic we are praising it; consequently, the defenders of every kind of regime claim that it is a democracy, and fear that they might have to stop using the word if it were tied down to any one meaning."

-George Orwell

"Orwell was right : Pacifists are the objective allies of tyrants."

As said by Pompey the Great
Do not talk to us of Laws.we have swords
Spears
Grandmaster

Level: 19
XP
EXP: 11 / 49 EXP: 11 / 49 EXP: 11 / 49
 22%
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2003 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please, don't be dragging me into this icon_smile.gif

Because I AM an OSB member (West), I have much respect for anyone in and/or affiliated with the OSB. William, on the other hand sees otherwise- but this is totally IC. I have no complaints whatsoever in this matter ooc.

From a strategic POV, I wouldn't have joined the larger group to begin with- first off, most impromtu groups are very unorganized and noisy- needless to say they're fodder when a REAL force steps in. In a smaller, more managable group, you can keep track of things and work more effectively.

As far as Conrad being a DM- I see no problem. From my time in the OSB during conflict, our 'DM leader' has never done anything to give us the advantage. Not a buff.
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website MSN Messenger
M-K
Elder

XP
 83%
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2003 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not trying to drag in agree with yer point fully Palladium but your pictured conversation with Nikita I believe it was .............was too perfect a precis too miss reference too
"It is almost universally felt that when we call a country democratic we are praising it; consequently, the defenders of every kind of regime claim that it is a democracy, and fear that they might have to stop using the word if it were tied down to any one meaning."

-George Orwell

Conrad Hollows
Har-Rhun Project Leader

Level: 38
XP
EXP: 13 / 153 EXP: 13 / 153 EXP: 13 / 153
 8%
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2003 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What I can't give a player some ribbing on the side? It's not the first time I've sent a tell to someone about some conversation they were in, either making a joke or answering a question. In this case it was meant as a joke ... Palladium cracks me up when he's doing his sly Spears bit, so I was giving him a "hard time" about it. Insofar as zipping around and seeing what everyone is up to ... that's part of the job of being a DM ... you see where folks are and what they are up to and maybe get an idea for something or maybe stop a problem before it happens.

Heh ... I think its safe to say that if I really favored the OSB in game as much as some think. I'd not be DMing any more. But whatever ... folks will believe whatever they want to believe and no matter how much explanation they get, they'll still believe what they want ... :: shrugs :: so be it. I made a pointed invitation to any of the moderators/DMs a while back that I would offer them a place in the OSB so that they could see, first hand, that there's no shady dealing going on. Uin, Mr. Hardass, was actually one of the ones who took me up on the offer. Been up and down this road before ... the accusations will always continue until such time as I am not a DM and/or guildleader ... and I daresay even then they won't stop. Not that it matters because I am not giving up either.

Last edited by Conrad Hollows on Fri May 30, 2003 2:23 am, edited 1 time in total
View users profile Send private message Send email MSN Messenger
not_so_unique
Master

Level: 13
XP
EXP: 5 / 30 EXP: 5 / 30 EXP: 5 / 30
 16%
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2003 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OSB? What is an OSB? Just kidding. They are fine.

But don't forget that some who seem OSB are not. So if ever ticked at soemone (persons) presumed to be OSB... I advise from experience to check your sources before you flame the whole group. Turns out they may not be OSB after all. icon_mrgreen.gif

Otherwise, I agree with M-K. And would add that we should only blame ourselves if Dyso isn't fun.

Seek to change only that which you can affect... and you can best affect yourself!
M-K
Elder

XP
 83%
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2003 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To be very honest Ill say in a very quiet voice because of the waves itll cause.I THINK THERE ARE TOO MANY DM events......people are just sitting waiting running to DM events.Instead of developing their own plans actions they sit like potatoes.
Everyone goes on about the past the fun the grief and the events....who caused them DM not usually.Hashmeers events was he a DM...the LGOG WR saga set up by DMs think not.The take overs of Sylvandale and Kraven all the work of DMs?? nope...The hunt for the rapist Rumanos DM event?? and I can go on and on.WE may have got rid off some people and got better RPs I dont know.BUT what is clear is the better RP certainly seem to have less independence and ability to be creative than our much alignrd PGs off the past.Anyone remember the Torches the Elerina mob besieging the Mayoral mansion in protest wonderfully captured on screen see the gallery.Who did that a DM no Ogt he created a protest that took life of its own and gave charachter to the server.A pain to some he was an idiot at times BUT a charachter and one that didnt sit waiting for DM s to do things.........well usually if they did he got pissed at them.

-George Orwell

RedStorm
Elder

XP
 12%
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2003 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nemor wrote:
I think RedStorm was once admitted for anger management, failed to show up apparently.

lol u dont know how she insulted me on msn icon_evil.gif But whats rong with what im doing? after what she did,thats the best i can do
Truia
Grandmaster

XP
 71%
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2003 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RedStorm wrote:
Nemor wrote:
I think RedStorm was once admitted for anger management, failed to show up apparently.

lol u dont know how she insulted me on msn icon_evil.gif But whats rong with what im doing? after what she did,thats the best i can do

I am not the problem here you are, you have attempted to gain control over what I was doing at the moment, and the only reason I have ever went along with it was to shut you up.

And as I said, DMs who run guilds will do things unknown to even them selves to try to give their Guild the edge
RedStorm
Elder

XP
 12%
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2003 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LoL truia i dont care! i made sure my friends are after u! hehe
Lets see:
level 99 amazon
level 84 barbarian
ohh and the list goes..
Nemor
Hero

Level: 20
XP
EXP: 44 / 52 EXP: 44 / 52 EXP: 44 / 52
 84%
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2003 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As much as I don't want to get involved, I have seen myself that OSB are always including in every event that goes on, and on occasion they get an event all to themselves which I haven't seen in any other guild.

I agree that a DM should be DM and not a player unless he knows how to restrain from giving favours to his brotherhood but what proof does anyone have? None!

So, if you ask me, forget about it and make yourself powerful, sure it takes longer and its unfair but shit happens..

As illustrated...

Black Shadow - Rogue
Green Shadow - Mage
Bio - http://www.btinternet.com/~b.russell2k/Shadow.txt
Nemor - Druid
View users profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Drudley
High Elder

Level: 31
XP
EXP: 76 / 104 EXP: 76 / 104 EXP: 76 / 104
 73%
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2003 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another good reason to let me be a DM, I wouldn't have a player char, only DM icon_mrgreen.gif
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Truia
Grandmaster

XP
 71%
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2003 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RedStorm wrote:
LoL truia i dont care! i made sure my friends are after u! hehe
Lets see:
level 99 amazon
level 84 barbarian
ohh and the list goes..

Hey can you keep it ON topic for once, kay thanks

I dont think I have seen one DM event that didnt involve OSB, in one way or another.
Post new topic   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DysoForums Forum Index -> Complaints, Rants and Flames All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: