DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

*a note nailed on the Eleriina guardhouse door*

View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Spears
Grandmaster

Level: 19
XP
EXP: 11 / 49 EXP: 11 / 49 EXP: 11 / 49
 22%
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2003 5:17 am    Post subject: *a note nailed on the Eleriina guardhouse door* Reply with quote

Citizens of Eleriina-

I am, in all respects, the most hated man in Eleriina- I have murdered, pillaged, and even massacred several of the Eleriina patrols- but I urge you now to listen to me, and understand that the people who claim to be 'good' by apprehending me, are in many respects as guilty as I am.

Only two days ago, several of the known 'good' sects of our society, arranged to ambush me in the crypts. Caradoc (I have had several problems with him in the past) sent me messages threatening in nature which he claimed would be done to me- he threatened to kill me using any means possible. Curiously (but expecting ambush) I walked down the stone steps of the crypts with my councellor, Girek Valume, and heard voices- we, now invisible, continued down the steps to see a force of seven to eight people- One of them being Grok, a high-knight of the Order of the Shining Blade, and another being Caranthir Thargelion, Order of the Hunt.

Because we wanted to see what they had in mind, we attempted to walk around the crypts and approach from behind, hindering them from their tactical advantage. However, invisibility wore off as soon as I stepped out of the stone stepped corridor, and was immediatley bombared by poison arrows from Caradoc- thankfully he missed. I continued with my plan to flank them, and was greeted by Caranthir Thargelion- he wanted to talk things out. They slowly stepped closer, and closer. Feeling threatened, I told them the next person to step closer would die. I was expecting a peaceful conversation...

Suddenly another hail of arrows from Caradoc pierced my flesh, and I was forced to strike him down in my defense. Grok, and the seven others pranced on my councellor killing him almost immediatley- I, alone, was forced to run. So I ask, where is justice? I was willing to talk- but instead I was attacked... and because I had to defend myself, the OSB interevened killing my closest comrade.

Not only this- but the man that they affiliated with to get me down there (Caradoc) CAME TO ME earlier to discuss the assassination of his own lord Caranthir Thargelion. He's as guilty as I am, and yet they all take his side?

So I say, to all the leaders of their respectable organizations- there will be NO trial. Come and slaughter me and dirty your hands if you wish- but I am sure I will be slaughtered when I step into court. Perhaps if you show me that you are capable of humane treatment, I shall reconsider- but until then, I will not step into any planned situation- if there will be a trial sometime soon, it will be under MY rules.

To the citizens- it is these people who supposedly protect you- some job they do no?

William Spears
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website MSN Messenger
M-K
Elder

Level: 24
XP
EXP: 57 / 68 EXP: 57 / 68 EXP: 57 / 68
 83%
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2003 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah yes who watches the watchers..Intresting isnt it there public facade compared to the reality of there actions in dark damp places when no ones watching.the more you peer into the dark corners of their organization the more worms crawl out.
"It is almost universally felt that when we call a country democratic we are praising it; consequently, the defenders of every kind of regime claim that it is a democracy, and fear that they might have to stop using the word if it were tied down to any one meaning."

-George Orwell

"Orwell was right : Pacifists are the objective allies of tyrants."

As said by Pompey the Great
Do not talk to us of Laws.we have swords
View users profile Send private message
Raven
PostSun 05/25/03 1:10pm
An interesting alibi, William. But you forgot to mention several details about that night that I'm sure others remember clearly.  Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> In-Character All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: