DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

I have ants crawling all over the room in my computer

View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Little Teapot
PostWed 05/28/03 11:35pm
Must be bioware...  Reply with quote

Glith
PostThu 05/29/03 1:02am
Oh lord...

icon_rolleyes.gif

Jon316

Level: 51
XP
EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280
 67%
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2003 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL you wouldn't believe this, but one time that actually happened to me, no shit, at the corner of one of my computer room in my old apartment on the ground floor, there was a tiny chip in the wall and it so happens I found out it wasn't wise to leave a banana on my dresser... I went in one day and seen a desk full of ants with a long trail leading, I raced to the kicten supply closet and grabbed the first thing I could find....air freshener...

I ran back and started spraying wildly and they all were dazed laying around, I pulled the cornerpiece out from the wall checking the ant lines, at the bottum I seen a tiny hole in the wall where ants were pouring in, I said to myself "****" (started with an S) xo I ran and grabbed something to clog the hole... I didn't know what to use so I looked around frantically... what did I see?

Silly Putty...

LOL so I ran back and used the whole (whole get it? hole? LOL) thing of silly putty and it sealed it up, then I sprayed super glue all over it and that clogged the hostile ant takeover, the remaining ants were dazed from the spray, so they were easy prey... with that little victory accomplished I sat down and started playing.

End of Story.

icon_mrgreen.gif

No shit, this actually happened to me, for real, it was in an old apartment housing place, glad I moved soon after... ugh... -_-

all they wanted was a banana peel, poor ants, they must have been hungry... lol..

oh well...
stupid story but true, if anyone believes it, vermin always seem to annoy everyone
Maelstrom696969
PostThu 05/29/03 11:43am
Jon, if you like camping, I'm sure you are one hell of a fun person to sit around the fire with. Props.  Reply with quote

Jon316

Level: 51
XP
EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280
 67%
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2003 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well back whn i was fifteen i used to have barbeques back behind the walls of my rental place, it had about 2 or 3 miles of brush, me and 6 or 7 of my friends carved out stuff and made a trail underneath it all where you could crawl to get to a huge copse of tree's where we had a barbeque pit and chairs and 2 hammocks strung up, it was a private place we always went for meetings at precisely 12 at night, sneak out the window and run then grab some masks and pellet guns and terrorize everyone around the other apartment places, uber fun lolz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Bugs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: