DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Can someone fill me in?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Truia
PostSat 05/31/03 3:36pm
-_- for some reason I cant edit.... but anyways

I am takeing a stab in the dark here but Ogt has been playing on Lands of Lore

Ogt
Elder

Level: 26
XP
EXP: 26 / 78 EXP: 26 / 78 EXP: 26 / 78
 33%
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2003 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh cutie how did you find out,you have been missing me so bad that you have been asking around havent you? well if you werent so mean with me sometimes, i would have written it to you in a pm, but you found out anyway soooo , its all good

=)
View users profile Send private message
Shin2k
Elder

Level: 25
XP
EXP: 56 / 73 EXP: 56 / 73 EXP: 56 / 73
 76%
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2003 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate the halflings I hate the goblins, I hate everything thats small and talks!!
No seriously Ogt its good to see you post emot-yum.gif I kinda missed your weird ass comment icon_biggrin.gif
Truia
Grandmaster

Level: 18
XP
EXP: 32 / 45 EXP: 32 / 45 EXP: 32 / 45
 71%
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2003 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

actually I looked it up on gamespy the only RP server with 80 players max was that so I tried to login then said I needed a hak pak so I downloaded a hak pak 57 mb

so logically unless you were playing something other then on an RP server this would have to be the one
View users profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Ogt
Elder

Level: 26
XP
EXP: 26 / 78 EXP: 26 / 78 EXP: 26 / 78
 33%
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2003 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh not only beautiful and cute but smart too
---

hows it goin shin2k, well ive been busy, both life and game, so come now and then co check the forums but not very often, so now that i have some time i wrote something icon_biggrin.gif
View users profile Send private message
Jon316
PostSun 06/01/03 2:47pm
hakpacs, godangit i hate those, i wont even bother to waste my time playing a server if it has a hackpack....  Reply with quote

dreamin'
PostSun 06/01/03 4:43pm
your loss icon_mrgreen.gif  Reply with quote

Drudley
PostSun 06/01/03 6:21pm
Its only about 57MB icon_mrgreen.gif  Reply with quote

Grusk
PostTue 08/12/03 2:11am
I miss both Dreamin and Jon316, whatever happened to those two?

They were great ..

Norrec
Hero

Level: 23
XP
EXP: 30 / 65 EXP: 30 / 65 EXP: 30 / 65
 46%
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2003 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got an Offical Message from bioware about LoL(Lands of Lore) so I gave it a try.

I started my adventure in a dark cave, useing my torch to find my way around, and after a bit of looking I found the exit. I took a few steps and a flameing arrow hit me, slew me in one hit. I then prepare for battle and leave the cave again(respawning right back in the cave...) and charge the orc, I died. Server reset. Met my first local who was a powergamer... and didnt start his sentences with a capital... I hate that... I left my humble cave with its 700,000,000 gold houses for sale and walked around. Didnt even have half the map uncovered when another orc, another arrow, and another respawn. THis time, my sickle was mysteriously missing. My next adventure I managed to get to another square/area. While runing from orcs I ran into a breed of some... super orc. I ran down the hill(THey have the real hill hak... I LOVE that hak!) into a army, and I mean an ARMY, of super orc/Iron Golem like beast... and saw a human batteling them, he seemed to be wining. I yelled for help and he ran off and the army killed me... then he came back... almost died... and "vanished". Then, more exploreing of the first sqaure outside my sweet old cave I found a hole in a wall. SLew a few Halfling Zombies, who to my surprise were actully healed from my heal spell.... some zombies. Then moveing on I found a new area, a snow area, the first new tileset I had seen. Walked around and found some hobbit hole things... more zombies, I killed them and then walked around. Noticed I had no music... then came here to post my findings.
icon_neutral.gif

Please finish Har-Ruan/Tuskan soon! icon_cry.gif
Shadowleaf
Hero

XP
EXP: 1 / 65 EXP: 1 / 65 EXP: 1 / 65
 1%
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2003 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Norrec is this server vault or local vault? i mean... it sounds pretty damn hard for server vault...

oh yeah... and....
Grusk wrote:
I miss both Dreamin and Jon316, whatever happened to those two?

They were great ..

Most likely you will never see "Jon316" again
View users profile Send private message Send email AIM Address MSN Messenger
Norrec
Hero

XP
 46%
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2003 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its server vault. I dont play local vaults generally. Oh and I left out the part about in the middle of the tale when I went and killed some Ant Larva for 8 xp.... Im not geting my first 1000 xp killing Ant Larva for 8 xp. Difficullty is good, makes the game more exciting, last longer. Dieing over and over again from a orcs flameing arrow is not difficullty. All it does is tell me that this server probly is not worth my time. If they cant take a little bit off makeing complex TradeSkills and adding more 7,000,000 coin houses to ATLEAST make the area where a race STARTS easy enogh for a level one...
Shadowleaf
Hero

XP
EXP: 1 / 65 EXP: 1 / 65 EXP: 1 / 65
 1%
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2003 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah Norrec your right... the sad thing is a lot of ppl think that dieing a lot makes it "hardcore" and "difficult" well thx for saving 57 megs on my hard drive icon_wink.gif
View users profile Send private message Send email AIM Address MSN Messenger
Norrec
Hero

XP
 46%
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2003 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I prefer the good old drop everything on death but the monsters are easyer/fewer. Thats just me. Want people to party up more? Dont make the game harder or give a XP boost for bigger partys, in fact actully reward players for soloing but, when they die, whoever comes in behind them gets a free inventory full of magical armor and a sword. Haveing a good party around however, when one dies the party gathers his/her loot and returns home. A heafty death penlty is good to, make it as close to perm death without being perm death and without haveing them drop 10 levels.

Im geting too off topic....

Glad I could help.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Chatter All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: