DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

My plans are almost complete

View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Truia
Grandmaster

Level: 18
XP
EXP: 32 / 45 EXP: 32 / 45 EXP: 32 / 45
 71%
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2003 7:46 pm    Post subject: My plans are almost complete Reply with quote

((old happenings))

Drem talking:

Finally I have reached my goal of getting rid of all those Old stinky trees, Kraven wood path has been completely cleared of any trees that were to old to be there.

But their lives are going towards a cause of such great importance it doesnt not matter that hundreds of animals who live in the trees are now haveing to find new homes.

These trees will set the foundation for my very own keep, yes thats right my own Keep a place where I can hold up and keep the people of Dysotopia in fear, its location will be known to few....

Now phase two of my plans will begin.

*laughs satanically*

Last edited by Truia on Fri Jun 13, 2003 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total
View users profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Mxyptlk
PostSun 06/01/03 8:47pm
MEANIE!  Reply with quote

Norrec
PostSun 06/01/03 8:54pm
Time to inform the Druids Circle.  Reply with quote

Truia
Grandmaster

XP
 71%
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2003 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((Old happenings))

Bah what are you talking about they were just old trees, not like no new ones will come out of this.... look I will even plant some new ones.

*pulls out a bag of seeds* see I will go start right now. I am not heartless to the little animals...

*grumbles, in a low voice* forgot about the Druids

Last edited by Truia on Fri Jun 13, 2003 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total
Truia
Grandmaster

XP
 71%
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2003 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

((newest event))

***Late one night***
*Drem walks into the Market in Eleriina followed by A Tyrant Fog who is carrying a Large Barrel.*
heheh this is going to be great.
*The Tyrant Fog places the Barrel on the Ground, jarring it slightly.*
AHHH becareful you idiot, this stuff isnt to be messed with......... at least not until I get out of here. Now then Stand right here and wait until morning when the market is busy.
*slaps a Sign that says "DO not disturb Drems Property on the Barrel and the Tyrant Fog*

***The Following day when the Market is at is peak***
*The Tyrant Fog slowly lifts the lid off the barrel, a Purple haze fills the market, createing a smell that is different for everyone and does nto smell in teh least bit foul. The haze lifts and leaves a stain in the ground that says, "A specail gift From Drem to everyone" With that The Tyrant Fog picks up the barrel and walks away slowly.*

Last edited by Truia on Fri Jun 13, 2003 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total
Truia
Grandmaster

XP
 71%
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2003 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

((OOC made another post so it looks tidy didnt look well together. What this stuff that was spread does is.
1. Makes everyone want to do as Drem asks (I wont abuse this cause it would be unfair) as long as it doesnt go against their comeplete Morals.
2. Makes everyone Disreguard authority figures.(unities should just be yelled at for being stuck up ....... yea anyways)

this is COMPLETELY OOC so dont think you can use this info in game please and thank you. have fun and dont worry this is only her second phase as to not allow the populace get in her way later.

the most I will ever ask is for to be left alone and will only ask more of those who I already know.
Jase
PostFri 06/13/03 12:38pm
((missed it))

Last edited by Jase on Fri Jun 13, 2003 11:30 pm, edited 1 time in total

Truia
Grandmaster

XP
 71%
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2003 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((Jase did you not read properly, everyone only thinks it is a perfume of some kind that smells nice to anyone who gets near its secondary effects are only known to everyone OOC since haveing to type out the effects again and again in game took to long.

The second post is complete OOC in game and on the Forums. Please dont make posts haveing to do with the second.))
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> In-Character All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: