DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums
GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

!!! Dangerous

View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  

Level: 51
EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2003 9:20 pm    Post subject: !!! Dangerous Reply with quote

our comunity is in jeopardy...

some evil vampire have been conducting some brutal action aginst people of eleriina leasing to the general suspision...

but this could be even worse than what is is...

I was in a party hunting , looking for those sabat vampire... after some child were captured...
i witness those evil vampire ... but
when i arrive to see the hostage they were all dead ... and burning... i arived just before a sir xavier dausan started burning the bodys...
i felt strait away some thing was wrong... as i could smell the blood from those children body...

no i am sure they werent killed by vampire but by mortals...

the vision of this blood sheed made me seek and i feel really bad
((ooc xavier made us shift 14 point toward evil))
i cant acuse xavier because the only proof i have is what i felt as a vampire and i would be exposing ou comunity...

but we need to be carefull : if those evil sabat vampire do not destroy all of what we cherich... those evil human... willl....
be care full do not party wih them... watch them closely...

i would have recomant to stike but we are to fewwe need to grow

Level: 24
EXP: 57 / 68 EXP: 57 / 68 EXP: 57 / 68
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2003 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apparently, these so called evil vampires can put our own lives at risk...
These renegades usually don't care about our need to remain anonymous and unseen, calling all the attention to them.
If this happens, we will be exposed, and surely an anti-vampire campaign will beggin in Dysotopia.

Also, the problem of humans with insane actions has been present for a long time, and it has to be stopped soon, or the the balance of this land will surely shift to darkness, evil and chaos...

I suggest we keep an eye, both on these sabat vampires and on these humans and try to prevent anymore bloodshed from happening.
In the meantime, we really need to expand our clan, creating more kindred to join or cause and help us fight these lunatics.
I will beggin scouting right away... I suggest you do the same...
"Nothing that is beautiful in life is taken away with death"
View users profile Send private message Send email
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Salon de la Rose All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: