DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

SoU: So do you have it? What do you think?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Ogt
Elder

Level: 26
XP
EXP: 26 / 78 EXP: 26 / 78 EXP: 26 / 78
 33%
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2003 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KINDO DU ÄR CP.
again with your damned single player campaing, how many times one must tell you that NWN IS A DAMN MULTIPLAYER GAME NOT SINGLE PLAYER CAMPAING ,geezes "cries", what they are sellign is a toolset not a game if you hadnt noticed after all this months,
i dont know in how manu FU""ING REVIEWS they have said that "yeah the single player camaping is there , "but where it really shines is multiplayer" MULTIPLAYER; NOT EVEN ONCE i have heard anyone saying that its a single player game ,IT WAS MADE FOR MULTIPLAYER, YES KINDO THIS IS NOT BALDUR'S GATES OR YOUR OTHER GAMES THAT HAVE A HISTORY,
because this is not a history this is a damned toolset what they are selling, KINDO I HATE YOU, give me your damn address now im goign to pay you a lil visit and kick your ass, and if you ever come around göteborg let me know because im going to sitck the poseidon statue up your BUTT.
View users profile Send private message
ShadowCore
Great Deity

Level: 42
XP
EXP: 27 / 186 EXP: 27 / 186 EXP: 27 / 186
 14%
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2003 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ogt, shut up. We're not saying it's an integral and important part of the game, but it is there, so we can ask how it is, can't we?
Sjeesj, read the next time. Pheh.

View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Maelstrom696969
PostSat 06/21/03 4:54pm
Kindo, many many people on the main BioWare boards have said that the single player campaign in SoU beats the pants off the OC by a longshot.  Reply with quote

Ogt
Elder

XP
 33%
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2003 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

draemin what kind of sick person buys 3 copies of a game?, do you know how many bags of köttbullar you can buy with that money? or if you like wwasting your bucks, you can always send them to me you know

pd, now if you tell me that one is for me you should send it already icon_smile.gif SEND ME A COPY YOU HAVE 3!
dreamin'
Hero

Level: 22
XP
EXP: 51 / 59 EXP: 51 / 59 EXP: 51 / 59
 86%
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2003 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ogt wrote:
draemin what kind of sick person buys 3 copies of a game?, do you know how many bags of köttbullar you can buy with that money? or if you like wwasting your bucks, you can always send them to me you know

pd, now if you tell me that one is for me you should send it already icon_smile.gif SEND ME A COPY YOU HAVE 3!

Oh damn, and I knew that there'd be a better way to spend that money... But I just couldn't think of one standing in that store... Now 1kg Köttbullar at IKEA is 6,90€, that means I missed out roghly 12kg of köttbullar by buying three copies instead of one icon_eek.gif

Nah, i need one copy to playtest my module running on the second copy on the server and the third copy is to monitor the database the module uses. icon_cool.gif

Hm, or maybe I just bought three copies because friends gave me the money to buy them, so they don't have to do it themselves (Ya know, nerds don't like leaving their rooms and coming in contact with the real world icon_twisted.gif )
Kindo
Great Deity

Level: 48
XP
EXP: 6 / 245 EXP: 6 / 245 EXP: 6 / 245
 2%
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2003 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK...kletskalle!

I was simply asking if someone had played the campaign yet and what he or she thinks of it! Goddamnit...what's wrong with that question?
I wasn't yelling, I wasn't screaming...I JUST WANTED TO KNOW WHAT ANYONE THINKS OF THE CAMPAIGN!!!

So can anyone who has the game for freak's sake tell me what you think about the friggin' single player campaign in SHADOWS OF UNDRENTIDE?!
View users profile Send private message Send email AIM Address MSN Messenger
Y

Level: 51
XP
EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280
 67%
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2003 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'll be the only kill joy...

but to be honest what do you get, a few new bastard class (they are multi classing class), a few new spells, mostly about rebalancing evocation vs necro.
some new skills...
a few new voices (ok some are nice)

3 new titles... a few new monster..

euh... can i say that all of this or better could be found on download for free via hack pack.

ok stability and new compilation for server... that is imo the only thing ...

i was like all exited about it but then... a simpe 1.3 patch is as ok. untill i get forced to updte
Ogt
Elder

XP
 33%
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2003 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kindo wrote:
OK...kletskalle!

I was simply asking if someone had played the campaign yet and what he or she thinks of it! Goddamnit...what's wrong with that question?
I wasn't yelling, I wasn't screaming...I JUST WANTED TO KNOW WHAT ANYONE THINKS OF THE CAMPAIGN!!!

So can anyone who has the game for freak's sake tell me what you think about the friggin' single player campaign in SHADOWS OF UNDRENTIDE?!

TYST NU KINDO

VAD FAN

kindo you prick if you wanta campaing go buy another game not nwn you punk SUG MIN PIPI
dreamin'
Hero

Level: 22
XP
EXP: 51 / 59 EXP: 51 / 59 EXP: 51 / 59
 86%
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2003 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that Oggytroopa has a sad look on his face when you use all those swearwords icon_cool.gif
Ectovult
PostSun 06/22/03 12:14am
OOOGGGYYYYY... come back!!!!!!!!! cussing.gif  Reply with quote

Little Teapot
Deity

Level: 39
XP
EXP: 31 / 160 EXP: 31 / 160 EXP: 31 / 160
 19%
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2003 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Y wrote:
i'll be the only kill joy...

but to be honest what do you get, a few new bastard class (they are multi classing class), a few new spells, mostly about rebalancing evocation vs necro.
some new skills...
a few new voices (ok some are nice)

3 new titles... a few new monster..

euh... can i say that all of this or better could be found on download for free via hack pack.

ok stability and new compilation for server... that is imo the only thing ...

i was like all exited about it but then... a simpe 1.3 patch is as ok. untill i get forced to updte

ok, Don't downplay the total awesomeness of the new feats (+1 to all saves at first level... icon_biggrin.gif), Tumble (and the AC bonus is just on the SIDE) and Craft Trap. these things are amazing. The SP is much better than the original, too.looks much more professional. And they put in some sorely needed voices... Like an idiot barbarian. that was missing badly.
   het ziet er toch wel een beetje naar uit dat we nederlands praten
Matthijs says:
   mischien moet ik dan maar eens vaker nederlands gaan praten
Matthijs says:
   kan je me ook meteen niet op al mijn spellinsfouten wijzen
There you have it! indisputable proof Solo's a fascist!!!
Shadowleaf
PostSun 06/22/03 3:24am
TP is right the new stuff is too awsome to not get it and the official campaign is better IMO  Reply with quote

Shadowleaf
Hero

Level: 23
XP
EXP: 1 / 65 EXP: 1 / 65 EXP: 1 / 65
 1%
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2003 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ogt wrote:
Kindo wrote:
OK...kletskalle!

TYST NU KINDO

VAD FAN

kindo you prick if you wanta campaing go buy another game not nwn you punk SUG MIN PIPI

wow for once i dont agree with OGT. Remember that just because the first official campaign sucked doesnt make the next one crap, i liek it so far actually. the henchmen are much better they are very original characters. a Half orc barbarian/sorc and a dwarven thief! and the story is a whole lot better so far.
Drudley
High Elder

Level: 31
XP
EXP: 76 / 104 EXP: 76 / 104 EXP: 76 / 104
 73%
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2003 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

About that bBombardment and Earthquake såpell, the Earthquake couldn't be stopped by SR maybe thats what makes it better, but i don't know if bombardment can, could someone check on that?
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Jon316

Level: 51
XP
EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280
 67%
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2003 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*casts bombardment on drudley, exploding drudley into 4 million little pieces*

looks like it works pretty good to me. icon_mrgreen.gif
Drudley
High Elder

XP
 73%
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2003 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kindster... This is from the NWN forums from a guy that liked the NWN OC so much he got banned for posting so much about it (Yes he hated its guts all over)

"This is Visceris.

Against my better judgement which was overridden by my own morbid curiousity and Volourn's posts about SoU on the BIS boards I got the expansion, and before the mods and the Biowarians delete this thread and ban this account I thought I share my views of this game.

I LOVE it.

First off I thought I should pipe in my biggest gripe, and it was one of my major peeves in the original NWN, the packaging. Sleeves again?? I thought you guys were going to change that. I know you have no control over packaging, but I would think you guys would learn from the fiasco of the release of NWN. Enough of that, lets get to the game.

Now, I am not going to put in any spoilers, but I have to say the game has a fairly strong start, though familiar (BG1). The start of the game is fairly plausible and the NPC interactions was complete kickarse. The joinable NPCs that I have met so far are definitely chatty and has a few cute remarks.

The only part I thought was disturbing when Torias was coming on to my character.

Even with a cliche-ish title I am impressed. Bioware and Floodgate, you guys got a winner, and thats coming from the visceral one.

If you guys do decide that its best to ban the account, just don't delete the post. Please.

Thanks in advance. "

Which means even you might like it

EDIT:
Quote:
Posted 06/20/03 15:21:51 (GMT) by Georg Zoeller

Discipline is a class skill for paladines in 1.30 / SoU

icon_biggrin.gif
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Kindo
PostSun 06/22/03 2:12pm
omg that's awesome! total rock  Reply with quote

James Kendall
PostSun 06/22/03 4:17pm
whyd he get banned for saying good things?  Reply with quote

Drudley
High Elder

XP
 73%
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2003 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

James Kendall wrote:
whyd he get banned for saying good things?

He didn't say good things...
Tae
Master

Level: 9
XP
EXP: 17 / 20 EXP: 17 / 20 EXP: 17 / 20
 85%
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2003 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like several have mentioned, I quit playing the original NWN at Chapter 2 (more correctly, CH2 was when I discovered Dyso!). Feats, etc. aside, SOU has been surprisingly enjoyable. There were a some scenerios that made me laugh aloud (Thaymart, anyone?) and a few clever twists. Also, seems that there are several class-specific quests that might warrant replaying the game. Dunno' on that point, since I'm only partway through it. I'm looking forward to using the Bigby spells on Dyso because they look funny. Too bad they don't have Bigby's poking finger. *poke poke*

Tae icon_razz.gif
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Chatter All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: