DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Mage/Rogue and Cleric/Rogue needed for guild

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> League of Shadows (Private)
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Griff Inn
Ice Lolly

Level: 23
XP
EXP: 46 / 65 EXP: 46 / 65 EXP: 46 / 65
 70%
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 12:30 am    Post subject: Mage/Rogue and Cleric/Rogue needed for guild Reply with quote

I'm a bit disappointed that we don't have any spellcaster rogues in our guild. They are very useful! If you know anyone who could fit this role, please post here. Remember that:

They must have at least 1 rogue level
They must not be good-aligned

Griff
SunTzi
Adept

Level: 5
XP
EXP: 7 / 13 EXP: 7 / 13 EXP: 7 / 13
 53%
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2003 9:25 am    Post subject: Lemli is bugged.... :( Reply with quote

As the topic is already saying my favorite dwarf is no more.... But fear not he will come back (after i finished my monc which some of you might already have seen around Elrithiethien Stew'wethole or sth. like that) And as ther is need of a clerical rogue i will make Lemli a shadow cleric icon_smile.gif for i have never played a cleric before if you could gimme some hints on how to plan a rogue cleric...i realy would appreaciate that.
Azaziel Seirim
Adept

Level: 6
XP
EXP: 1 / 14 EXP: 1 / 14 EXP: 1 / 14
 7%
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2003 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Start by choosing a God / godess (eg Talos, Garagos, Tempus, Mask, Brandobaris if you are a halfling.. icon_wink.gif ). Finding an appropriate deity really helps play your char well I think. For example, a cleric of Mask would be quite interesting - you go around spreading lies and discord as needed, and use your magic to reinforce your words.

Remember your loyalty to the League though, or not even your god will be able to save you..

icon_twisted.gif
View users profile Send private message
Kindo
Great Deity

Level: 48
XP
EXP: 6 / 245 EXP: 6 / 245 EXP: 6 / 245
 2%
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2003 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, a cleric of Mask would probably be most suiting. And if you're one of those who wants a bit more PnP rules, the domains you can take would be Evil and Trickery. And also, cleric alignment is CE, LE, NE in that order. I personally like Lawful Evil the best. Plotting and scheming and stuff. But I guess that's up to you.

If you just want an uber cleric the domains Air and Magic are the best. But that's violating PnP rules, but then again...those rules are not present in NWN. So do as you wish.

Spells then...well you're getting all of them. No need to plan anything there. But if you're an evil cleric of Mask, I'd say spells like Cause wounds and harm would be quite fitting. Implosion is a winner. I have seriously forgot most of the spells a cleric gets...but use those that sound "evil" and if you can find anything you think would be fitting for a rogue.
View users profile Send private message Send email AIM Address MSN Messenger
Celestial_Evil
PostSat 07/05/03 11:02pm
Wouldnt worry much about the cleric spells since you will have the whole list and can change those you cast later on. Worry about the domains thoug.  Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> League of Shadows (Private) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: