DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Readme First...

Post new topic   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DysoForums Forum Index -> Dyso Quest Idea Vault
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
GorbGuy

Level: 51
XP
EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280
 67%
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2003 3:57 pm    Post subject: Readme First... Reply with quote

Someone gave me the idea to start an organized quest idea bin. Someplace where players could share their ideas for new quests, as well as a place to modify old quests. So, here you have it. Now for the rules... you just knew their had to be some...
  • No spamming this forum! Any spam will be immediatly deleted. I'm talking, anal here!
  • Be precise, where do you want to see it, who with, new characters, monsters, George W. Bush?
  • Don't get upset if we don't incorporate your idea. Or if we take bits and pieces of ideas and throw them together. Gotta story line to follow you know icon_wink.gif
  • Please refrain from using this as a way of bashing current and suggested quests. Adding to someone's story is fine, but let's not use the "that story is retarted," method. If you want to do that, take it to PM's.
  • And finally, let's be realistic and not put in things like "I wanna see a Hunt for Poop quest." (No offense Ape.) These will be treated like spam, and be put to the waste can.
With that, let's hear 'em!
Post new topic   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DysoForums Forum Index -> Dyso Quest Idea Vault All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: