DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums
 
GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

The quote in a quote in a quote in a quote thread...
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> High Order of the Spammers
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Author Message
GorbGuy
Guest




Level: 51
XP
EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280
 67%
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2003 1:46 am    Post subject: The quote in a quote in a quote in a quote thread... Reply with quote

Ok, everyone quote me.. Like this
Quote:
blah
Quote:
blah
Quote:
blah
Quote:
blah
blah
blah
blah
Back to top
Glorin
The Badgermouthed


Joined: 04 Sep 2002
Posts: 4912

Level: 51
XP
EXP: 82 / 280 EXP: 82 / 280 EXP: 82 / 280
 29%
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2003 1:50 am    Post subject: Re: The quote in a quote in a quote in a quote thread... Reply with quote

GorbGuy wrote:
Ok, everyone quote me.. Like this
Quote:
blah
Quote:
blah
Quote:
blah
Quote:
blah
blah
blah
blah
mega blahz
_________________
[quote:a89551bc29="AliZee'"]that shits utterly devoid of any meaningless sense...i tottally disagree on tha basis that tha argument you have pressented is full of actual facts and shit, i think based on tha fact that i have no idea of what tha fuck you were talkin gabout i would have to wholoeheartedly proclaim that you are wrong.
Thank you,
AliZee'[/quote]
Back to top
View users profile Send private message Send email MSN Messenger
GorbGuy
Guest




Level: 51
XP
EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280
 67%
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2003 1:50 am    Post subject: Re: The quote in a quote in a quote in a quote thread... Reply with quote

Glorin wrote:
GorbGuy wrote:
Ok, everyone quote me.. Like this
Quote:
blah
Quote:
blah
Quote:
blah
Quote:
blah
blah
blah
blah
mega blahz
I would concur
Back to top
Glorin
The Badgermouthed


Joined: 04 Sep 2002
Posts: 4912

Level: 51
XP
EXP: 82 / 280 EXP: 82 / 280 EXP: 82 / 280
 29%
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2003 1:52 am    Post subject: Re: The quote in a quote in a quote in a quote thread... Reply with quote

GorbGuy wrote:
Glorin wrote:
GorbGuy wrote:
Ok, everyone quote me.. Like this
Quote:
blah
Quote:
blah
Quote:
blah
Quote:
blah
blah
blah
blah
mega blahz
I would concur
I would concur with another blah
_________________
[quote:a89551bc29="AliZee'"]that shits utterly devoid of any meaningless sense...i tottally disagree on tha basis that tha argument you have pressented is full of actual facts and shit, i think based on tha fact that i have no idea of what tha fuck you were talkin gabout i would have to wholoeheartedly proclaim that you are wrong.
Thank you,
AliZee'[/quote]
Back to top
View users profile Send private message Send email MSN Messenger
Solo_Core
Dyso MOD|Forum Admin


Joined: 23 Sep 2002
Posts: 745

Level: 24
XP
EXP: 47 / 68 EXP: 47 / 68 EXP: 47 / 68
 69%
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2003 1:55 am    Post subject: Re: The quote in a quote in a quote in a quote thread... Reply with quote

Glorin wrote:
GorbGuy wrote:
Glorin wrote:
GorbGuy wrote:
Ok, everyone quote me.. Like this
Quote:
blah
Quote:
blah
Quote:
blah
Quote:
blah
blah
blah
blah
mega blahz
I would concur
I would concur with another blah
Back to top
View users profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
GorbGuy
PostMon 06/30/03 1:57am
This is sooooo beautiful!  Reply with quote
 
Glorin
The Badgermouthed


Joined: 04 Sep 2002
Posts: 4912

Level: 51
XP
EXP: 82 / 280 EXP: 82 / 280 EXP: 82 / 280
 29%
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:03 am    Post subject: Re: The quote in a quote in a quote in a quote thread... Reply with quote

Solo_Core wrote:
Glorin wrote:
GorbGuy wrote:
Glorin wrote:
GorbGuy wrote:
Ok, everyone quote me.. Like this
Quote:
blah
Quote:
blah
Quote:
blah
Quote:
blah
blah
blah
blah
mega blahz
I would concur
I would concur with another blah
blahblah
_________________
[quote:a89551bc29="AliZee'"]that shits utterly devoid of any meaningless sense...i tottally disagree on tha basis that tha argument you have pressented is full of actual facts and shit, i think based on tha fact that i have no idea of what tha fuck you were talkin gabout i would have to wholoeheartedly proclaim that you are wrong.
Thank you,
AliZee'[/quote]
Back to top
View users profile Send private message Send email MSN Messenger
Solo_Core
PostMon 06/30/03 2:04am
OMGSSSSSSSSSSSS, YOUR SIGNATURE IS H4X3D!!!  Reply with quote
 
Glorin
The Badgermouthed


Joined: 04 Sep 2002
Posts: 4912

Level: 51
XP
EXP: 82 / 280 EXP: 82 / 280 EXP: 82 / 280
 29%
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:07 am    Post subject: Re: The quote in a quote in a quote in a quote thread... Reply with quote

Glorin wrote:
Solo_Core wrote:
Glorin wrote:
GorbGuy wrote:
Glorin wrote:
GorbGuy wrote:
Ok, everyone quote me.. Like this
Quote:
blah
Quote:
blah
Quote:
blah
Quote:
blah
blah
blah
blah
mega blahz
I would concur
I would concur with another blah
blahblah
OMG SOLO CORE IS NAZAI
_________________
[quote:a89551bc29="AliZee'"]that shits utterly devoid of any meaningless sense...i tottally disagree on tha basis that tha argument you have pressented is full of actual facts and shit, i think based on tha fact that i have no idea of what tha fuck you were talkin gabout i would have to wholoeheartedly proclaim that you are wrong.
Thank you,
AliZee'[/quote]
Back to top
View users profile Send private message Send email MSN Messenger
GorbGuy
Guest




Level: 51
XP
EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280
 67%
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:55 am    Post subject: Re: The quote in a quote in a quote in a quote thread... Reply with quote

Glorin wrote:
Glorin wrote:
Solo_Core wrote:
Glorin wrote:
GorbGuy wrote:
Glorin wrote:
GorbGuy wrote:
Ok, everyone quote me.. Like this
Quote:
blah
Quote:
blah
Quote:
blah
Quote:
blah
blah
blah
blah
mega blahz
I would concur
I would concur with another blah
blahblah
OMG SOLO CORE IS NAZAI
I would concur.
Back to top
Glorin
The Badgermouthed


Joined: 04 Sep 2002
Posts: 4912

Level: 51
XP
EXP: 82 / 280 EXP: 82 / 280 EXP: 82 / 280
 29%
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2003 3:15 am    Post subject: Re: The quote in a quote in a quote in a quote thread... Reply with quote

GorbGuy wrote:
Glorin wrote:
Glorin wrote:
Solo_Core wrote:
Glorin wrote:
GorbGuy wrote:
Glorin wrote:
GorbGuy wrote:
Ok, everyone quote me.. Like this
Quote:
blah
Quote:
blah
Quote:
blah
Quote:
blah
blah
blah
blah
mega blahz
I would concur
I would concur with another blah
blahblah
OMG SOLO CORE IS NAZAI
I would concur.
I would concur that my sig ownz
_________________
[quote:a89551bc29="AliZee'"]that shits utterly devoid of any meaningless sense...i tottally disagree on tha basis that tha argument you have pressented is full of actual facts and shit, i think based on tha fact that i have no idea of what tha fuck you were talkin gabout i would have to wholoeheartedly proclaim that you are wrong.
Thank you,
AliZee'[/quote]
Back to top
View users profile Send private message Send email MSN Messenger
Marquis Drayfox
Fox Child


Joined: 08 Oct 2002
Posts: 1390

Level: 32
XP
EXP: 6 / 111 EXP: 6 / 111 EXP: 6 / 111
 5%
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2003 3:45 am    Post subject: Re: The quote in a quote in a quote in a quote thread... Reply with quote

Glorin wrote:
GorbGuy wrote:
Glorin wrote:
Glorin wrote:
Solo_Core wrote:
Glorin wrote:
GorbGuy wrote:
Glorin wrote:
GorbGuy wrote:
Ok, everyone quote me.. Like this
Quote:
blah
Quote:
blah
Quote:
blah
Quote:
blah
blah
blah
blah
mega blahz
I would concur
I would concur with another blah
blahblah
OMG SOLO CORE IS NAZAI
I would concur.
I would concur that my sig ownz

_________________
KitsuneJin - Fox Person
Drayfox - Half Dragon, Half Fox
Marquis (Pronounce Mahr-kee) - Leader; Person in charge.
Back to top
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Glorin
The Badgermouthed


Joined: 04 Sep 2002
Posts: 4912

Level: 51
XP
EXP: 82 / 280 EXP: 82 / 280 EXP: 82 / 280
 29%
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2003 4:09 am    Post subject: Re: The quote in a quote in a quote in a quote thread... Reply with quote

FoxBoyTails wrote:
Glorin wrote:
GorbGuy wrote:
Glorin wrote:
Glorin wrote:
Solo_Core wrote:
Glorin wrote:
GorbGuy wrote:
Glorin wrote:
GorbGuy wrote:
Ok, everyone quote me.. Like this
Quote:
blah
Quote:
blah
Quote:
blah
Quote:
blah
blah
blah
blah
mega blahz
I would concur
I would concur with another blah
blahblah
OMG SOLO CORE IS NAZAI
I would concur.
I would concur that my sig ownz
kkli
_________________
[quote:a89551bc29="AliZee'"]that shits utterly devoid of any meaningless sense...i tottally disagree on tha basis that tha argument you have pressented is full of actual facts and shit, i think based on tha fact that i have no idea of what tha fuck you were talkin gabout i would have to wholoeheartedly proclaim that you are wrong.
Thank you,
AliZee'[/quote]
Back to top
View users profile Send private message Send email MSN Messenger
AliZee'
High Elder


Joined: 17 Feb 2003
Posts: 1069

Level: 28
XP
EXP: 69 / 87 EXP: 69 / 87 EXP: 69 / 87
 79%
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2003 5:22 am    Post subject: Re: The quote in a quote in a quote in a quote thread... Reply with quote

Glorin wrote:
FoxBoyTails wrote:
Glorin wrote:
GorbGuy wrote:
Glorin wrote:
Glorin wrote:
Solo_Core wrote:
Glorin wrote:
GorbGuy wrote:
Glorin wrote:
GorbGuy wrote:
Ok, everyone quote me.. Like this
Quote:
blah
Quote:
blah
Quote:
blah
Quote:
blah
blah
blah
blah
mega blahz
I would concur
I would concur with another blah
blahblah
OMG SOLO CORE IS NAZAI
I would concur.
I would concur that my sig ownz
kkli

woooaahhh..... Oogle_anim.gif trippyyyyyy.........
Back to top
View users profile Send private message
Marquis Drayfox
Fox Child


Joined: 08 Oct 2002
Posts: 1390

Level: 32
XP
EXP: 6 / 111 EXP: 6 / 111 EXP: 6 / 111
 5%
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2003 6:14 am    Post subject: Re: The quote in a quote in a quote in a quote thread... Reply with quote

AliZee' wrote:
Glorin wrote:
FoxBoyTails wrote:
Glorin wrote:
GorbGuy wrote:
Glorin wrote:
Glorin wrote:
Solo_Core wrote:
Glorin wrote:
GorbGuy wrote:
Glorin wrote:
GorbGuy wrote:
Ok, everyone quote me.. Like this
Quote:
blah
Quote:
blah
Quote:
blah
Quote:
blah
blah
blah
blah
mega blahz
I would concur
I would concur with another blah
blahblah
OMG SOLO CORE IS NAZAI
I would concur.
I would concur that my sig ownz
kkli

woooaahhh..... Oogle_anim.gif trippyyyyyy.........

_________________
KitsuneJin - Fox Person
Drayfox - Half Dragon, Half Fox
Marquis (Pronounce Mahr-kee) - Leader; Person in charge.
Back to top
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Shin2k
Elder


Joined: 21 Feb 2003
Posts: 822

Level: 25
XP
EXP: 56 / 73 EXP: 56 / 73 EXP: 56 / 73
 76%
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2003 7:53 am    Post subject: Re: The quote in a quote in a quote in a quote thread... Reply with quote

FoxBoyTails wrote:
AliZee' wrote:
Glorin wrote:
FoxBoyTails wrote:
Glorin wrote:
GorbGuy wrote:
Glorin wrote:
Glorin wrote:
Solo_Core wrote:
Glorin wrote:
GorbGuy wrote:
Glorin wrote:
GorbGuy wrote:
Ok, everyone quote me.. Like this
Quote:
blah
Quote:
blah
Quote:
blah
Quote:
blah
blah
blah
blah
mega blahz
I would concur
I would concur with another blah
blahblah
OMG SOLO CORE IS NAZAI
I would concur.
I would concur that my sig ownz
kkli

woooaahhh..... Oogle_anim.gif trippyyyyyy.........


Sexy
_________________
I just want to be loved icon_cry.gif
Back to top
View users profile Send private message Send email Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kindo
Great Deity


Joined: 21 Sep 2002
Posts: 4068

Level: 48
XP
EXP: 6 / 245 EXP: 6 / 245 EXP: 6 / 245
 2%
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2003 12:13 pm    Post subject: Re: The quote in a quote in a quote in a quote thread... Reply with quote

Shin2k wrote:
FoxBoyTails wrote:
AliZee' wrote:
Glorin wrote:
FoxBoyTails wrote:
Glorin wrote:
GorbGuy wrote:
Glorin wrote:
Glorin wrote:
Solo_Core wrote:
Glorin wrote:
GorbGuy wrote:
Glorin wrote:
GorbGuy wrote:
Ok, everyone quote me.. Like this
Quote:
blah
Quote:
blah
Quote:
blah
Quote:
blah
blah
blah
blah
mega blahz
I would concur
I would concur with another blah
blahblah
OMG SOLO CORE IS NAZAI
I would concur.
I would concur that my sig ownz
kkli

woooaahhh..... Oogle_anim.gif trippyyyyyy.........


Sexy


Holy crap! This is so gay...I LOVE IT!
Back to top
View users profile Send private message Send email AIM Address MSN Messenger
Nemor
PostMon 06/30/03 3:17pm
Did it wrong first time... icon_rolleyes.gif

Last edited by Nemor on Mon Jun 30, 2003 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total
 Reply with quote
 
Nemor
Hero


Joined: 15 Feb 2003
Posts: 510

Level: 20
XP
EXP: 44 / 52 EXP: 44 / 52 EXP: 44 / 52
 84%
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2003 3:18 pm    Post subject: Re: The quote in a quote in a quote in a quote thread... Reply with quote

Kindo wrote:
Shin2k wrote:
FoxBoyTails wrote:
AliZee' wrote:
Glorin wrote:
FoxBoyTails wrote:
Glorin wrote:
GorbGuy wrote:
Glorin wrote:
Glorin wrote:
Solo_Core wrote:
Glorin wrote:
GorbGuy wrote:
Glorin wrote:
GorbGuy wrote:
Ok, everyone quote me.. Like this
Quote:
blah
Quote:
blah
Quote:
blah
Quote:
blah
blah
blah
blah
mega blahz
I would concur
I would concur with another blah
blahblah
OMG SOLO CORE IS NAZAI
I would concur.
I would concur that my sig ownz
kkli

woooaahhh..... Oogle_anim.gif trippyyyyyy.........


Sexy


Holy crap! This is so gay...I LOVE IT!


weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
_________________
Your friendly but rather insane office worker...



As illustrated...

Black Shadow - Rogue
Green Shadow - Mage
Bio - http://www.btinternet.com/~b.russell2k/Shadow.txt
Nemor - Druid
Back to top
View users profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Glorin
The Badgermouthed


Joined: 04 Sep 2002
Posts: 4912

Level: 51
XP
EXP: 82 / 280 EXP: 82 / 280 EXP: 82 / 280
 29%
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2003 3:32 pm    Post subject: Re: The quote in a quote in a quote in a quote thread... Reply with quote

Nemor wrote:
Kindo wrote:
Shin2k wrote:
FoxBoyTails wrote:
AliZee' wrote:
Glorin wrote:
FoxBoyTails wrote:
Glorin wrote:
GorbGuy wrote:
Glorin wrote:
Glorin wrote:
Solo_Core wrote:
Glorin wrote:
GorbGuy wrote:
Glorin wrote:
GorbGuy wrote:
Ok, everyone quote me.. Like this
Quote:
blah
Quote:
blah
Quote:
blah
Quote:
blah
blah
blah
blah
mega blahz
I would concur
I would concur with another blah
blahblah
OMG SOLO CORE IS NAZAI
I would concur.
I would concur that my sig ownz
kkli

woooaahhh..... Oogle_anim.gif trippyyyyyy.........


Sexy


Holy crap! This is so gay...I LOVE IT!


weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
kookookoo
_________________
[quote:a89551bc29="AliZee'"]that shits utterly devoid of any meaningless sense...i tottally disagree on tha basis that tha argument you have pressented is full of actual facts and shit, i think based on tha fact that i have no idea of what tha fuck you were talkin gabout i would have to wholoeheartedly proclaim that you are wrong.
Thank you,
AliZee'[/quote]
Back to top
View users profile Send private message Send email MSN Messenger
GorbGuy
Guest




Level: 51
XP
EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280
 67%
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2003 3:44 pm    Post subject: Re: The quote in a quote in a quote in a quote thread... Reply with quote

Glorin wrote:
Nemor wrote:
Kindo wrote:
Shin2k wrote:
FoxBoyTails wrote:
AliZee' wrote:
Glorin wrote:
FoxBoyTails wrote:
Glorin wrote:
GorbGuy wrote:
Glorin wrote:
Glorin wrote:
Solo_Core wrote:
Glorin wrote:
GorbGuy wrote:
Glorin wrote:
GorbGuy wrote:
Ok, everyone quote me.. Like this
Quote:
blah
Quote:
blah
Quote:
blah
Quote:
blah
blah
blah
blah
mega blahz
I would concur
I would concur with another blah
blahblah
OMG SOLO CORE IS NAZAI
I would concur.
I would concur that my sig ownz
kkli

woooaahhh..... Oogle_anim.gif trippyyyyyy.........


Sexy


Holy crap! This is so gay...I LOVE IT!


weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
kookookoo
This topic totally owns!
Back to top
Glorin
The Badgermouthed


Joined: 04 Sep 2002
Posts: 4912

Level: 51
XP
EXP: 82 / 280 EXP: 82 / 280 EXP: 82 / 280
 29%
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2003 3:44 pm    Post subject: Re: The quote in a quote in a quote in a quote thread... Reply with quote

GorbGuy wrote:
Glorin wrote:
Nemor wrote:
Kindo wrote:
Shin2k wrote:
FoxBoyTails wrote:
AliZee' wrote:
Glorin wrote:
FoxBoyTails wrote:
Glorin wrote:
GorbGuy wrote:
Glorin wrote:
Glorin wrote:
Solo_Core wrote:
Glorin wrote:
GorbGuy wrote:
Glorin wrote:
GorbGuy wrote:
Ok, everyone quote me.. Like this
Quote:
blah
Quote:
blah
Quote:
blah
Quote:
blah
blah
blah
blah
mega blahz
I would concur
I would concur with another blah
blahblah
OMG SOLO CORE IS NAZAI
I would concur.
I would concur that my sig ownz
kkli

woooaahhh..... Oogle_anim.gif trippyyyyyy.........


Sexy


Holy crap! This is so gay...I LOVE IT!


weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
kookookoo
This topic totally owns!
omg never to be locked
_________________
[quote:a89551bc29="AliZee'"]that shits utterly devoid of any meaningless sense...i tottally disagree on tha basis that tha argument you have pressented is full of actual facts and shit, i think based on tha fact that i have no idea of what tha fuck you were talkin gabout i would have to wholoeheartedly proclaim that you are wrong.
Thank you,
AliZee'[/quote]
Back to top
View users profile Send private message Send email MSN Messenger
GorbGuy
Guest




Level: 51
XP
EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280
 67%
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2003 3:46 pm    Post subject: Re: The quote in a quote in a quote in a quote thread... Reply with quote

Glorin wrote:
GorbGuy wrote:
Glorin wrote:
Nemor wrote:
Kindo wrote:
Shin2k wrote:
FoxBoyTails wrote:
AliZee' wrote:
Glorin wrote:
FoxBoyTails wrote:
Glorin wrote:
GorbGuy wrote:
Glorin wrote:
Glorin wrote:
Solo_Core wrote:
Glorin wrote:
GorbGuy wrote:
Glorin wrote:
GorbGuy wrote:
Ok, everyone quote me.. Like this
Quote:
blah
Quote:
blah
Quote:
blah
Quote:
blah
blah
blah
blah
mega blahz
I would concur
I would concur with another blah
blahblah
OMG SOLO CORE IS NAZAI
I would concur.
I would concur that my sig ownz
kkli

woooaahhh..... Oogle_anim.gif trippyyyyyy.........


Sexy


Holy crap! This is so gay...I LOVE IT!


weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
kookookoo
This topic totally owns!
omg never to be locked
it's almost as sexy as Glorin! icon_eek.gif
Back to top
Glorin
The Badgermouthed


Joined: 04 Sep 2002
Posts: 4912

Level: 51
XP
EXP: 82 / 280 EXP: 82 / 280 EXP: 82 / 280
 29%
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2003 3:47 pm    Post subject: Re: The quote in a quote in a quote in a quote thread... Reply with quote

GorbGuy wrote:
Glorin wrote:
GorbGuy wrote:
Glorin wrote:
Nemor wrote:
Kindo wrote:
Shin2k wrote:
FoxBoyTails wrote:
AliZee' wrote:
Glorin wrote:
FoxBoyTails wrote:
Glorin wrote:
GorbGuy wrote:
Glorin wrote:
Glorin wrote:
Solo_Core wrote:
Glorin wrote:
GorbGuy wrote:
Glorin wrote:
GorbGuy wrote:
Ok, everyone quote me.. Like this
Quote:
blah
Quote:
blah
Quote:
blah
Quote:
blah
blah
blah
blah
mega blahz
I would concur
I would concur with another blah
blahblah
OMG SOLO CORE IS NAZAI
I would concur.
I would concur that my sig ownz
kkli

woooaahhh..... Oogle_anim.gif trippyyyyyy.........


Sexy


Holy crap! This is so gay...I LOVE IT!


weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
kookookoo
This topic totally owns!
omg never to be locked
it's almost as sexy as Glorin! icon_eek.gif
OMG MEGA CHOCOLATE
_________________
[quote:a89551bc29="AliZee'"]that shits utterly devoid of any meaningless sense...i tottally disagree on tha basis that tha argument you have pressented is full of actual facts and shit, i think based on tha fact that i have no idea of what tha fuck you were talkin gabout i would have to wholoeheartedly proclaim that you are wrong.
Thank you,
AliZee'[/quote]
Back to top
View users profile Send private message Send email MSN Messenger
GorbGuy
Guest




Level: 51
XP
EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280
 67%
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2003 3:49 pm    Post subject: Re: The quote in a quote in a quote in a quote thread... Reply with quote

Glorin wrote:
GorbGuy wrote:
Glorin wrote:
GorbGuy wrote:
Glorin wrote:
Nemor wrote:
Kindo wrote:
Shin2k wrote:
FoxBoyTails wrote:
AliZee' wrote:
Glorin wrote:
FoxBoyTails wrote:
Glorin wrote:
GorbGuy wrote:
Glorin wrote:
Glorin wrote:
Solo_Core wrote:
Glorin wrote:
GorbGuy wrote:
Glorin wrote:
GorbGuy wrote:
Ok, everyone quote me.. Like this
Quote:
blah
Quote:
blah
Quote:
blah
Quote:
blah
blah
blah
blah
mega blahz
I would concur
I would concur with another blah
blahblah
OMG SOLO CORE IS NAZAI
I would concur.
I would concur that my sig ownz
kkli

woooaahhh..... Oogle_anim.gif trippyyyyyy.........


Sexy


Holy crap! This is so gay...I LOVE IT!


weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
kookookoo
This topic totally owns!
omg never to be locked
it's almost as sexy as Glorin! icon_eek.gif
OMG MEGA CHOCOLATE
chocolate with a can of spam?
Back to top
Glorin
The Badgermouthed


Joined: 04 Sep 2002
Posts: 4912

Level: 51
XP
EXP: 82 / 280 EXP: 82 / 280 EXP: 82 / 280
 29%
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2003 3:50 pm    Post subject: Re: The quote in a quote in a quote in a quote thread... Reply with quote

GorbGuy wrote:
Glorin wrote:
GorbGuy wrote:
Glorin wrote:
GorbGuy wrote:
Glorin wrote:
Nemor wrote:
Kindo wrote:
Shin2k wrote:
FoxBoyTails wrote:
AliZee' wrote:
Glorin wrote:
FoxBoyTails wrote:
Glorin wrote:
GorbGuy wrote:
Glorin wrote:
Glorin wrote:
Solo_Core wrote:
Glorin wrote:
GorbGuy wrote:
Glorin wrote:
GorbGuy wrote:
Ok, everyone quote me.. Like this
Quote:
blah
Quote:
blah
Quote:
blah
Quote:
blah
blah
blah
blah
mega blahz
I would concur
I would concur with another blah
blahblah
OMG SOLO CORE IS NAZAI
I would concur.
I would concur that my sig ownz
kkli

woooaahhh..... Oogle_anim.gif trippyyyyyy.........


Sexy


Holy crap! This is so gay...I LOVE IT!


weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
kookookoo
This topic totally owns!
omg never to be locked
it's almost as sexy as Glorin! icon_eek.gif
OMG MEGA CHOCOLATE
chocolate with a can of spam?
SPAM IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
_________________
[quote:a89551bc29="AliZee'"]that shits utterly devoid of any meaningless sense...i tottally disagree on tha basis that tha argument you have pressented is full of actual facts and shit, i think based on tha fact that i have no idea of what tha fuck you were talkin gabout i would have to wholoeheartedly proclaim that you are wrong.
Thank you,
AliZee'[/quote]
Back to top
View users profile Send private message Send email MSN Messenger
GorbGuy
Guest




Level: 51
XP
EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280
 67%
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2003 3:52 pm    Post subject: Re: The quote in a quote in a quote in a quote thread... Reply with quote

Glorin wrote:
GorbGuy wrote:
Glorin wrote:
GorbGuy wrote:
Glorin wrote:
GorbGuy wrote:
Glorin wrote:
Nemor wrote:
Kindo wrote:
Shin2k wrote:
FoxBoyTails wrote:
AliZee' wrote:
Glorin wrote:
FoxBoyTails wrote:
Glorin wrote:
GorbGuy wrote:
Glorin wrote:
Glorin wrote:
Solo_Core wrote:
Glorin wrote:
GorbGuy wrote:
Glorin wrote:
GorbGuy wrote:
Ok, everyone quote me.. Like this
Quote:
blah
Quote:
blah
Quote:
blah
Quote:
blah
blah
blah
blah
mega blahz
I would concur
I would concur with another blah
blahblah
OMG SOLO CORE IS NAZAI
I would concur.
I would concur that my sig ownz
kkli

woooaahhh..... Oogle_anim.gif trippyyyyyy.........


Sexy


Holy crap! This is so gay...I LOVE IT!


weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
kookookoo
This topic totally owns!
omg never to be locked
it's almost as sexy as Glorin! icon_eek.gif
OMG MEGA CHOCOLATE
chocolate with a can of spam?
SPAM IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
Glorin, we really must find you a hobby. Replied to two seperate threads in less than a minute! icon_eek.gif Aren't there any women where you live! Cows? Sheep!!!!!!!
Back to top
Glorin
The Badgermouthed


Joined: 04 Sep 2002
Posts: 4912

Level: 51
XP
EXP: 82 / 280 EXP: 82 / 280 EXP: 82 / 280
 29%
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2003 3:54 pm    Post subject: Re: The quote in a quote in a quote in a quote thread... Reply with quote

GorbGuy wrote:
Glorin wrote:
GorbGuy wrote:
Glorin wrote:
GorbGuy wrote:
Glorin wrote:
GorbGuy wrote:
Glorin wrote:
Nemor wrote:
Kindo wrote:
Shin2k wrote:
FoxBoyTails wrote:
AliZee' wrote:
Glorin wrote:
FoxBoyTails wrote:
Glorin wrote:
GorbGuy wrote:
Glorin wrote:
Glorin wrote:
Solo_Core wrote:
Glorin wrote:
GorbGuy wrote:
Glorin wrote:
GorbGuy wrote:
Ok, everyone quote me.. Like this
Quote:
blah
Quote:
blah
Quote:
blah
Quote:
blah
blah
blah
blah
mega blahz
I would concur
I would concur with another blah
blahblah
OMG SOLO CORE IS NAZAI
I would concur.
I would concur that my sig ownz
kkli

woooaahhh..... Oogle_anim.gif trippyyyyyy.........


Sexy


Holy crap! This is so gay...I LOVE IT!


weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
kookookoo
This topic totally owns!
omg never to be locked
it's almost as sexy as Glorin! icon_eek.gif
OMG MEGA CHOCOLATE
chocolate with a can of spam?
SPAM IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
Glorin, we really must find you a hobby. Replied to two seperate threads in less than a minute! icon_eek.gif Aren't there any women where you live! Cows? Sheep!!!!!!!
Rofl i have a girlfriend but they are all sleeping and she has her cousin over and shes grounded so I cant go over there as often So im stuck here spammmiiiinnnnnnnggg for now
_________________
[quote:a89551bc29="AliZee'"]that shits utterly devoid of any meaningless sense...i tottally disagree on tha basis that tha argument you have pressented is full of actual facts and shit, i think based on tha fact that i have no idea of what tha fuck you were talkin gabout i would have to wholoeheartedly proclaim that you are wrong.
Thank you,
AliZee'[/quote]
Back to top
View users profile Send private message Send email MSN Messenger
Kindo
Great Deity


Joined: 21 Sep 2002
Posts: 4068

Level: 48
XP
EXP: 6 / 245 EXP: 6 / 245 EXP: 6 / 245
 2%
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2003 4:06 pm    Post subject: Re: The quote in a quote in a quote in a quote thread... Reply with quote

Glorin wrote:
GorbGuy wrote:
Glorin wrote:
GorbGuy wrote:
Glorin wrote:
GorbGuy wrote:
Glorin wrote:
GorbGuy wrote:
Glorin wrote:
Nemor wrote:
Kindo wrote:
Shin2k wrote:
FoxBoyTails wrote:
AliZee' wrote:
Glorin wrote:
FoxBoyTails wrote:
Glorin wrote:
GorbGuy wrote:
Glorin wrote:
Glorin wrote:
Solo_Core wrote:
Glorin wrote:
GorbGuy wrote:
Glorin wrote:
GorbGuy wrote:
Ok, everyone quote me.. Like this
Quote:
blah
Quote:
blah
Quote:
blah
Quote:
blah
blah
blah
blah
mega blahz
I would concur
I would concur with another blah
blahblah
OMG SOLO CORE IS NAZAI
I would concur.
I would concur that my sig ownz
kkli

woooaahhh..... Oogle_anim.gif trippyyyyyy.........


Sexy



Holy crap! This is so gay...I LOVE IT!


weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
kookookoo
This topic totally owns!
omg never to be locked
it's almost as sexy as Glorin! icon_eek.gif
OMG MEGA CHOCOLATE
chocolate with a can of spam?
SPAM IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
Glorin, we really must find you a hobby. Replied to two seperate threads in less than a minute! icon_eek.gif Aren't there any women where you live! Cows? Sheep!!!!!!!
Rofl i have a girlfriend but they are all sleeping and she has her cousin over and shes grounded so I cant go over there as often So im stuck here spammmiiiinnnnnnnggg for now

I love your girlfriend, Glorin.
Back to top
View users profile Send private message Send email AIM Address MSN Messenger
Glorin
The Badgermouthed


Joined: 04 Sep 2002
Posts: 4912

Level: 51
XP
EXP: 82 / 280 EXP: 82 / 280 EXP: 82 / 280
 29%
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2003 4:11 pm    Post subject: Re: The quote in a quote in a quote in a quote thread... Reply with quote

Kindo wrote:
Glorin wrote:
GorbGuy wrote:
Glorin wrote:
GorbGuy wrote:
Glorin wrote:
GorbGuy wrote:
Glorin wrote:
GorbGuy wrote:
Glorin wrote:
Nemor wrote:
Kindo wrote:
Shin2k wrote:
FoxBoyTails wrote:
AliZee' wrote:
Glorin wrote:
FoxBoyTails wrote:
Glorin wrote:
GorbGuy wrote:
Glorin wrote:
Glorin wrote:
Solo_Core wrote:
Glorin wrote:
GorbGuy wrote:
Glorin wrote:
GorbGuy wrote:
Ok, everyone quote me.. Like this
Quote:
blah
Quote:
blah
Quote:
blah
Quote:
blah
blah
blah
blah
mega blahz
I would concur
I would concur with another blah
blahblah
OMG SOLO CORE IS NAZAI
I would concur.
I would concur that my sig ownz
kkli

woooaahhh..... Oogle_anim.gif trippyyyyyy.........


Sexy



Holy crap! This is so gay...I LOVE IT!


weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
kookookoo
This topic totally owns!
omg never to be locked
it's almost as sexy as Glorin! icon_eek.gif
OMG MEGA CHOCOLATE
chocolate with a can of spam?
SPAM IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
Glorin, we really must find you a hobby. Replied to two seperate threads in less than a minute! icon_eek.gif Aren't there any women where you live! Cows? Sheep!!!!!!!
Rofl i have a girlfriend but they are all sleeping and she has her cousin over and shes grounded so I cant go over there as often So im stuck here spammmiiiinnnnnnnggg for now

I love your girlfriend, Glorin.
I doo too, omgomgomgomgogmogmogmomg.
_________________
[quote:a89551bc29="AliZee'"]that shits utterly devoid of any meaningless sense...i tottally disagree on tha basis that tha argument you have pressented is full of actual facts and shit, i think based on tha fact that i have no idea of what tha fuck you were talkin gabout i would have to wholoeheartedly proclaim that you are wrong.
Thank you,
AliZee'[/quote]
Back to top
View users profile Send private message Send email MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> High Order of the Spammers All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB 2.0.2 © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group