DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Glorin the Wretched

View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
M-K
Elder

Level: 24
XP
EXP: 57 / 68 EXP: 57 / 68 EXP: 57 / 68
 83%
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2003 11:41 am    Post subject: Glorin the Wretched Reply with quote

speaker ..Well i leave you for now Ill go search the crypts for a little money.
Enters the first level of the crypts see the glowing lights of Glorin the Wretched in the distance..walks slowly to the next door
Voice .traitor defiler begone..............
Speaker ..halts sudeenly at the rasping sounds ..looks around who speaks
Voice ..you forget everything forget duty forget honour betrayer forget even I who speaks...
Speaker..see the wraith beyond the gates ..Why should i remember you your words are as empty as your body and offer nothing.
Voice ..You forget yourself to whom you are sworn to whom you owe fealty for you have not been released from your duty.
Speaker ..what do you speak of ..said a little nervously as memory pricks conscience.
Voice ..You are a Paladin of the Lost Gaurd of Glorin why do you pass his tomb without feeling.why you do not fight for your lord ..why do you betray the memory to which you are sworn..and allow the sin of the paladins to walk unchallanged.
Speaker ...I was a Paladin that war is lost our forces fled at least i stayed spirit when others ran.
Voice..The war is not over you live yet.. you were not granted freedom on this side of the grave or the other.
speaker ..brave words from the dead there is no gaurd what am i to do shout from roof tops.
Voice ..take this the words of Glorin the Wretched spread the truth read the book gatherb the gaurd again.be a farmer of souls.Furrowv the fields with blood let it be known that Glorin shall rise the paladins overthrown freedom return...but his coming needs to be appropiated by blood and you know whose blood dont you?
Speaker ...a book that is the aid i get ..The spectre retreats refuses to speak more..walks away grumbling ..a book ...

opens the book latewr reads the words confusion shall be its epitaph .thev words seem to have little meaning but paint a picture of decay of war of hope to come.............oif a Lost Gaurd proud returning.................................
"It is almost universally felt that when we call a country democratic we are praising it; consequently, the defenders of every kind of regime claim that it is a democracy, and fear that they might have to stop using the word if it were tied down to any one meaning."

-George Orwell

"Orwell was right : Pacifists are the objective allies of tyrants."

As said by Pompey the Great
Do not talk to us of Laws.we have swords

Last edited by M-K on Thu Jul 03, 2003 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total
View users profile Send private message
M-K
Elder

Level: 24
XP
EXP: 57 / 68 EXP: 57 / 68 EXP: 57 / 68
 83%
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2003 11:42 am    Post subject: the Book of Glorin Reply with quote

The Book Of Glorin the Wretched...episode 1 The Struggle.
After the fall of the Empire in the great war i searched for reason for our failure.For how we had been stabbed in the back.I saw soon the truth of how out great soceity had been destroyed how all we believed had been twisted.I found the parasites in our midst the subhumans who eat away at our soceity in there work to dominate all.Who do i speak of the Paladins ...Yre the Paladins are the evil in our midst that must be swept away from there beginning they have been nothing but essentially and fundementally lifes nausea and disgust with life as is merely concealed behind masked by dressud up as a faith in another or better way.
Look at what they attempt to do..Paladins have done there best to there utmost to close the circle and have declared even doubts of divinity grace to be sinfull as such they have emasculated our soceity.Turning many into sheep where thery are the foxesThey argue one is to be cast into belief without reason by a miracle and from then to swim in this ignorant bliss as as the brightest and least ambigous of elements.Even a glance to another land even the thought that one exists for something other than swimmimg the slightest hint of amphibous nature is SIN.Notice to paladins this meanbs that even the foundation of belief and reflection on its creation is excluded also as sin.What is wanted of us is blindeness and intoxication of an eternal song in which reason has drowned.
paladins came into existance in order they say to lighten the heart but now it has first to burden the heart with guilt so as to be afterwards able to enlighten it ..Consequently this evil dressed as rightfullness must perish.
My preachings were condemned but i care not what is new is always evil to those tired old men who deny change and deny nature itself.If evil is being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and old pieties then listen I scream from the roofs I AM EVIL.....for only what is old ans decrepit is good.the good men the real good men in all ages are those who like farmers dig the old thoughts digging deeper and deeper getting them to bear fruit ..farmers of the spirit.But as with nature all land is eventually depleted..and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.I am the tiller of the soul.
And i am the creator of beuty..the paladsins permit you to seek beuty only in the morally good a fact which accounts for the finding of so little beuty and having to seek out imaginary beuties that have no back bone.as surely as the wicked enjoy hundred kind of hapiness of which the virtous have no inkling so too they posess a hundred kinds of beuty to which i can lead the way .For my gaurd shall be the way to redemption to our saving.
Chapter 2
But what type person shall encompass my gaurd what type of Hero shall we seek to this i pose a quandry.

THREE metamorphoses of the spirit do I designate to you: how the spirit becometh a camel, the camel a lion, and the lion at last a child.

Many heavy things are there for the spirit, the strong load-bearing spirit in which reverence dwelleth: for the heavy and the heaviest longeth its strength.
What is heavy? so asketh the load-bearing spirit; then kneeleth it down like the camel, and wanteth to be well laden.
What is the heaviest thing, ye heroes? asketh the load-bearing spirit, that I may take it upon me and rejoice in my strength.
Is it not this: To humiliate oneself in order to mortify one's pride? To exhibit one's folly in order to mock at one's wisdom?
Or is it this: To desert our cause when it celebrateth its triumph? To ascend high mountains to tempt the tempter?
Or is it this: To feed on the acorns and grass of knowledge, and for the sake of truth to suffer hunger of soul?
Or is it this: To be sick and dismiss comforters, and make friends of the deaf, who never hear thy requests?
Or is it this: To go into foul water when it is the water of truth, and not disclaim cold frogs and hot toads?
Or is it this: To love those who despise us, and give one's hand to the phantom when it is going to frighten us?
All these heaviest things the load-bearing spirit taketh upon itself: and like the camel, which, when laden, hasteneth into the wilderness, so hasteneth the spirit into its wilderness.
But in the loneliest wilderness happeneth the second metamorphosis: here the spirit becometh a lion; freedom will it capture, and lordship in its own wilderness.
Its last Lord it here seeketh: hostile will it be to him, and to its last God; for victory will it struggle with the great dragon.
What is the great dragon which the spirit is no longer inclined to call Lord and God? "Thou-shalt," is the great dragon called. But the spirit of the lion saith, "I will."
"Thou-shalt," lieth in its path, sparkling with gold- a scale-covered beast; and on every scale glittereth golden, "Thou shalt!"
The values of a thousand years glitter on those scales, and thus speaketh the mightiest of all dragons: "All the values of things- glitter on me.
All values have already been created, and all created values- do I represent. Verily, there shall be no 'I will' any more. Thus speaketh the dragon.
My brethren, wherefore is there need of the lion in the spirit? Why sufficeth not the beast of burden, which renounceth and is reverent?
To create new values- that, even the lion cannot yet accomplish: but to create itself freedom for new creating- that can the might of the lion do.
To create itself freedom, and give a holy Nay even unto duty: for that, my brethren, there is need of the lion.
To assume the ride to new values- that is the most formidable assumption for a load-bearing and reverent spirit. Verily, unto such a spirit it is preying, and the work of a beast of prey.
As its holiest, it once loved "Thou-shalt": now is it forced to find illusion and arbitrariness even in the holiest things, that it may capture freedom from its love: the lion is needed for this capture.
But tell me, my brethren, what the child can do, which even the lion could not do? Why hath the preying lion still to become a child?
Innocence is the child, and forgetfulness, a new beginning, a game, a self-rolling wheel, a first movement, a holy Yea.
Aye, for the game of creating, my brethren, there is needed a holy Yea unto life: its own will, willeth now the spirit; his own world winneth the world's outcast.

Three metamorphoses of the spirit have I designated to you: how the spirit became a camel, the camel a lion, and the lion at last a child.Thus spake Glorin

Chapter 3 Our struggle
BY OUR best enemies we do not want to be spared, nor by those either whom we love from the very heart. So let me tell you the truth!
My brethren in war! I love you from the very heart. I am, and was ever, your counterpart. And I am also your best enemy. So let me tell you the truth!
I know the hatred and envy of your hearts. Ye are not great enough not to know of hatred and envy. Then be great enough not to be ashamed of them!
And if ye cannot be saints of knowledge, then, I pray you, be at least its warriors. They are the companions and forerunners of such saintship.
I see many soldiers; could I but see many warriors! "Uniform" one calleth what they wear; may it not be uniform what they therewith hide!
Ye shall be those whose eyes ever seek for an enemy- for your enemy. And with some of you there is hatred at first sight.
Yourenemy shall ye seek; your war shall ye wage, and for the sake of your thoughts! And if your thoughts succumb, your uprightness shall still shout triumph thereby!
Ye shall love peace as a means to new wars- and the short peace more than the long.
You I advise not to work, but to fight. You I advise not to peace, but to victory. Let your work be a fight, let your peace be a victory!
On can only be silent and sit peacefully when one hath arrow and bow; otherwise one prateth and quarrelleth. Let your peace be a victory!
Ye say it is the good cause which halloweth even war? I say unto you: it is the good war which halloweth every cause.
War and courage have done more great things than charity. Not your sympathy, but your bravery hath hitherto saved the victims.
"What is good?" ye ask. To be brave is good. Let the little girls say: "To be good is what is pretty, and at the same time touching."
They call you heartless: but your heart is true, and I love the bashfulness of your goodwill. Ye are ashamed of your flow, and others are ashamed of their ebb.
Ye are ugly? Well then, my brethren, take the sublime about you, the mantle of the ugly!
And when your soul becometh great, then doth it become haughty, and in your sublimity there is wickedness. I know you.
In wickedness the haughty man and the weakling meet. But they misunderstand one another. I know you.
Ye shall only have enemies to be hated, but not enemies to be despised. Ye must be proud of your enemies; then, the successes of your enemies are also your successes.
Resistance- that is the distinction of the slave. Let your distinction be obedience. Let your commanding itself be obeying!
To the good warrior soundeth "thou shalt" pleasanter than "I will." And all that is dear unto you, ye shall first have it commanded unto you.
Let your love to life be love to your highest hope; and let your highest hope be the highest thought of life!
Your highest thought, however, ye shall have it commanded unto you by me- and it is this: man is something that is to be surpassed.
So lie your life of obedience and of war! What matter about long life! What warrior wisheth to be spared!

I spare you not, I love you from my very heart, my brethren in war! the gaurd shall sweep the world in a wave of blood as we furrow the soil of there soul
"It is almost universally felt that when we call a country democratic we are praising it; consequently, the defenders of every kind of regime claim that it is a democracy, and fear that they might have to stop using the word if it were tied down to any one meaning."

-George Orwell

"Orwell was right : Pacifists are the objective allies of tyrants."

As said by Pompey the Great
Do not talk to us of Laws.we have swords
View users profile Send private message
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> In-Character All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: