DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Well, now what?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Druid Circle (Private)
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Hurin
Master

Level: 13
XP
EXP: 25 / 30 EXP: 25 / 30 EXP: 25 / 30
 83%
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2003 6:54 am    Post subject: Well, now what? Reply with quote

Well folks, looks like this is the end of Dysotopia for now.....it's actually a sad day. I see snares is browsing the forums right now, and Snares, I hope you aren't to disapointed with where everything went. The Circle did phase out a bit in Dyso, but a few of us have kept together to keep your ideas going elsewhere(Arkania). If you get a chance, drop by and see us, I know everyone would like to see you again.
Now, I was curious what those people not ascociated with Arkania was going to do. I would really like to stay in touch with everyone here, so I dont think the forum should be shut down or anything.
Anyway, hopefully I'll see everyone again in game.

If you are interested, the forum is:

http://worldofarkania.board.dk3.com/2/index.php
View users profile Send private message
Snares
Hero

Level: 22
XP
EXP: 17 / 59 EXP: 17 / 59 EXP: 17 / 59
 28%
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2003 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well this comes as a surprise, when I've finally some time to see how things are, turns out that the Dysotopia team is pulling the plug (or at least that's what I've gathered thus far). How did all this come about anyway? I haven't been able to read all the topics given my limited amount of free time or even play Neverwinter Nights.

Guess it's time to move on? I'll be checking back here again soon, hope everyone else has been doing fine lately. (Doubt I'll have time to give Arkania a try...)
View users profile Send private message Send email
Norrec
Hero

Level: 23
XP
EXP: 30 / 65 EXP: 30 / 65 EXP: 30 / 65
 46%
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2003 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, dont forget Nemor and I on Three Kingdoms cussing.gif

I really hope they give Red Hashmeers a go for the new module. Now all we need is shapechange into Desert creatures for druids and we got a Druids Circle there icon_mrgreen.gif
Jase
Elder

Level: 27
XP
EXP: 34 / 83 EXP: 34 / 83 EXP: 34 / 83
 40%
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2003 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really? My wand does that........ Shapechanges you into a Stinger, One of those ant people, or (my own creation) a Sand Dog. It's fun icon_smile.gif It's not on my relatives comp., but I could send it to you when I get home from vacation icon_wink.gif

BTW I'm going to Arkania as well. Hope to see you all there!
Nemor
Hero

Level: 20
XP
EXP: 44 / 52 EXP: 44 / 52 EXP: 44 / 52
 84%
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2003 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just to clarify, dyso still isnt dead.

The moderators are working on their new Dyso project as we speak. I have word it might be ready for public testing in say, a week or so.

Just hold yer faith close to your heart, and hope we get something quite excellent.

And I doubt you'll see me on Arkania much, if at all. I don't like it to be honest, some impossibly rated wizard decided he would kill me as I stepped off the boat, thanks. (actually got killed in the first forest)

As illustrated...

Black Shadow - Rogue
Green Shadow - Mage
Bio - http://www.btinternet.com/~b.russell2k/Shadow.txt
Nemor - Druid
View users profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jaegan
Mortal

Level: 3
XP
EXP: 1 / 9 EXP: 1 / 9 EXP: 1 / 9
 11%
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2003 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heyaz all!

Missing all of ye much, been utterly dragged away screaming from the life i prefer to countless real-life seminars and stuff.

Much sadness that things have wound down, i didnt get a chance to say "see ye around" when everyone's moving off to other worlds. Still i'd rather remember all the silly and fun stuff, and yes the serious role-playing too. That'll keep that nice warm feeling across my dark and evil heart buahahaha

Fondest thanx to cara, snares, hurin, selene, nemor, norrec and every other druid that i ran with ;>

My time in the circle has already ingrained in me olde head how much fun druids can have. Then again its der people ;> rather than say farewell, i'll se ye all soon. Will probably play with this old "jaegan" login and continue with the Maeyson bloodline, with added spices ;> Perhaps start up that "Maeyson Mud Pie Shoppe and Stewwe for All" finally. And you know the stew'll br free on der first bowl! heee

Till our paths meet again across the moonlit lands,

have a good one, ja?

;>
Norrec
Hero

Level: 23
XP
EXP: 30 / 65 EXP: 30 / 65 EXP: 30 / 65
 46%
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2003 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FArewell good halflin.... Gnome. Thanks for the mud soup way back when. I wish I could play NwN, even if not on dyso. Had to go out and buy the blasted mechwarrior Darkage things... that game is damn addictive! cussing.gif Wulfram is addictive too... Might wait for the "New" Dyso to come up. Untill then, if im on it will be one The Three Kingdoms.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Druid Circle (Private) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: