DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

My 2cents
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DysoForums Forum Index -> Chatter
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
M-K
Elder

Level: 24
XP
EXP: 57 / 68 EXP: 57 / 68 EXP: 57 / 68
 83%
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2003 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

all we need are screams of @@ Et TU Brutii !! @@ This has more melodrama and tragedy than Shakespeares Ceaser.
Which leads me into some other English quotes which I hope to get correct than spring to mind....

It does seem the woman protesteth a little too much..(( or man /boy etc in this case))

And the classic I rememberr from High School English Study

Theres no smoke without fire!!!
"It is almost universally felt that when we call a country democratic we are praising it; consequently, the defenders of every kind of regime claim that it is a democracy, and fear that they might have to stop using the word if it were tied down to any one meaning."

-George Orwell

"Orwell was right : Pacifists are the objective allies of tyrants."

As said by Pompey the Great
Do not talk to us of Laws.we have swords
View users profile Send private message
Y

Level: 51
XP
EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280
 67%
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2003 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really would like to know where you get this idea of 50% resist to everything, no really .. you want my bic may be?
that could help you....

I think you are far beyond cure.

If went along with the mob is: "leaving without a farewell, but a letter to the admin, and trying to fix things for weeks befor you get to this point "
I quess I was

If helping is : saying to evryone who want to hear that things a boring crap not well done, directed by moron, that you are doing so much better.
well yes falk was helping.

I really cant beleive you guys are so twisted...

take a look at kane, at least he put things clearly: he said (basicly) you sucks I am not taking this crap. I do my thing It is better.

well i think the way he went was rude and childish imature you name it.

basicly falk is thinking the exact same. but instead of having the guts of leaving and do his thing months ago. he prefered to stay and wait for his moment.

I would say that GGC droping the mod saved him may be like 3 to 5 month.

Last edited by Y on Tue Jul 15, 2003 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total
Y

Level: 51
XP
EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280
 67%
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2003 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PS: I appreciate that now that things are over Falkor leave me the privilege to be childish.

PS: this morning I ask for my account to be removed (including all post)
because i could not condonde that was taking place here.

My request was denied...
(partialy be cause some of my post contribuate to the comunity)

well ok.

want to know what it is to play a vampire?
you can all register free my "gild" if you can call it that way...
want to know more about me going with the mob
ok:
login: y
pass:
Maelstrom696969
Lamer

Level: 35
XP
EXP: 101 / 130 EXP: 101 / 130 EXP: 101 / 130
 77%
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2003 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Read very carefully:

ShadowCore wrote:
SERIOUSLY, can you be any worse in spelling? I swear you're almost as bas as kental was.

ROFL!

Oh and by the way I just wanted to say that I'm so glad that the Dyso Forums have become such a happy, loving place, where everyone gets along and never feels like they have to prove themselves to anyone.
View users profile Send private message Send email Yahoo Messenger
Kindo
PostTue 07/15/03 1:44pm
There are certain characters in these forums I could live without, that's all.  Reply with quote

ShadowCore
Great Deity

Level: 42
XP
EXP: 27 / 186 EXP: 27 / 186 EXP: 27 / 186
 14%
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2003 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maelstrom: I make typos, not spelling errors.....I think icon_wink.gif

Y.....I have the feeling you're not getting me, ah well, I said what I wanted to say and I'll leave it at that.

View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kindo
PostTue 07/15/03 1:52pm
Y understands good English as bad as we understand bad English.  Reply with quote

Mr. Red Hashmeer
Elder

Level: 25
XP
EXP: 35 / 73 EXP: 35 / 73 EXP: 35 / 73
 47%
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2003 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rofl delete my dad's house falkhor? delete my dad? HA!

When i went into Tuskandale i saw my dad's shanty and there wasn't even an interior. 50% of the areas i walk into i can't get out of the same way. I walk into a building, and there is a graveyard! Was i mad when the guards killed me? Of course i was. I get killed by them, come back, then i die! If Tuskandale has been around a lot longer than Dyso i feel very sorry for you Falk, because Tuskan plain sucks. I mean you have spelling, capitalization, and gramitical errors in the very beginning of your mod. Then you have this place called the Hive where for some reason, everything is broken and there are undead walking the streets.

For about a year now i have been hearing "Oh this thing in Dyso sucks, we have something better in Tuskandale." Yeah? Well where did it go? I didn't see it.

Maybe you should have Beta tested your mod before you released it.
Shadowleaf
PostTue 07/15/03 11:10pm
god, would someone lock this post already?!  Reply with quote

Conrad Hollows
PostTue 07/15/03 11:31pm
Y'all go and get bent, sick of hearing the bellyaches. Somebody bust out some Pampers and pass them around.  Reply with quote

Solo_Core
Dyso MOD|Forum Admin

Level: 24
XP
EXP: 47 / 68 EXP: 47 / 68 EXP: 47 / 68
 69%
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2003 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To Geshtal, Falkhor wrote:

It was Dyso that inspired me to build Tuskan. It was your project that sparked my interest really in world building. It was you that wanted me to open the toolset for more than making items.
Tuskan was meant to be build so it could be part of Dyso at some point, even though it will stand on its if necesarry

a while after this geshtal left the 2.x/3.x control to bri and left, then when bri decided to add it, Gesh who had given up on 2.x/3.x still said no and it didnt happen.
that wouldn't make me very happy either, but still falk said this
Falkhor wrote:

Hopefully we can be polite and advertize for eachother's mods but that's about all i can muster right now.

maybe i missed a bit but doesn't sounds terribly like he's trying to take over dyso to me..

Y wrote:

Solocore & co wanted to have my dm power removed (45 days ago)

when did i ever said anything about you being removed as dm?
i might not have agreed with you everytime and i would have liked to see you do a few things diffirent but i i took that to the apropiate forum (mod forum) and did my say.
granted my remark about your character wasn't the best diplomatic move but the subject was about a rule against powergaming and stacking bullets and having a 19sorc/1 pally is not a big diffirence to me, but that's just my opinion. and i withdrew from that (with advice from someone)
also when i talked to conrad and gorb about some things that i would have liked to have seen diffirent i said i didn't want to see you be removed as dm or anything, just that you did some things diffirent.
so.. where did i say i wanted to see you stripped of your dm status?
please don't put words in my mouth..
ShadowCore wrote:

SERIOUSLY, can you be any worse in spelling? I swear you're almost as bas as kental was.

i didn't see a rule saying "Only aply to these forums if you speak perfectly understandable english".
granted Y's english isn't the best around but i find that if i a bit of effort into that it's understable enough to get his meaning.
and even if you don't, there are better ways to say you're having trouble reading some of Y's sentences, and i'm sure he'll be willing to try and clarify them if asked nicer.
there is a diffirence between having linguistic problems and attacking someone because his english isn't perfect.
that goes for all of you icon_evil.gif
View users profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DysoForums Forum Index -> Chatter All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: