DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Where to?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> The Scamps (Private)
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Elwin
PostTue 07/15/03 7:13pm
????  Reply with quote

AliZee'
High Elder

Level: 28
XP
EXP: 69 / 87 EXP: 69 / 87 EXP: 69 / 87
 79%
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2003 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh here and there....you already know about GreyHawk and Arky...
i heard that Dyso 4.x is up somewhere i dunno...have to check it out..
Dreamins working on a server still..from what i've seen its hella coo...gonna have our own Guild hall and clothes and shit...

[quote:076179584b="Ogt"]farts leave the athmosfere because they have their OWN WILL, they are TIRED of being farts, and decieded that they would make their OWN PLANETS!!!!!!!!!![/quote]
GOLD!!!

Last edited by AliZee' on Tue Jul 15, 2003 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total
View users profile Send private message
Sep
PostTue 07/15/03 7:53pm
eh i been on arky... other than that... playing single player SoU campaign  Reply with quote

Elwin
PostWed 07/16/03 2:35am
you need any help with that dreamin?  Reply with quote

DM_Logic
Adept

Level: 8
XP
EXP: 4 / 19 EXP: 4 / 19 EXP: 4 / 19
 21%
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2003 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hiya Guys sorry that I have been MIA. I've been pretty busy with damn work! They have me all over the place. Today I am getting rdy to leave for Chi-town. I will be there all week. Yester day I was playing on Arkania. I have a new character name. His name is Capo Quick. I didn't want to start Pete the Pick because I don't have access to the right voice set. Miss you all greatly! icon_cry.gif
Elwin
PostSun 07/20/03 9:46pm
hey, we been playing greyhawk a lot, come check it out.  Reply with quote

Berellmir
Adept

Level: 7
XP
EXP: 11 / 16 EXP: 11 / 16 EXP: 11 / 16
 68%
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2003 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DM_Logic wrote:
I didn't want to start Pete the Pick because I don't have access to the right voice set. Miss you all greatly! icon_cry.gif

Where (how?) did you get Pete's voice on Dyso??? Im so sick and tired of the default ones...Oh and btw, I ordered SoU yesterday, Ill get it by tomorrow or sumthin..Lookin forward to seein ya'll!!
DM_Logic
PostSat 07/26/03 2:25pm
There is a porgram that lets you access all voice sets. I think there is a link to it here on this forum some where.  Reply with quote

Tae
Master

Level: 9
XP
EXP: 17 / 20 EXP: 17 / 20 EXP: 17 / 20
 85%
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2003 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Friends!
Tuskan is up and Merorry and I spend some time there. Swing by and say "hi!" (be forewarned: it's still in production, so there's a lots of bugs!)

Rempi/Tae
Sep
PostMon 07/28/03 7:25pm
Rempi = Tae?

no way

didnt know you were one of the small folk

Berellmir
Adept

XP
 68%
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2003 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cool,didnt know either...now that makes be glad, cuz both are nice peps...Tae...a halflin by heart, rempi..well ye know rempi, shes a good one..icon_wink.gif
dreamin'
Hero

Level: 22
XP
EXP: 51 / 59 EXP: 51 / 59 EXP: 51 / 59
 86%
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2003 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Soo, I'm gonna be on vacation for 2 weeks, beginning in exactly 5 hours. icon_mrgreen.gif
Hope to see you then!
Tae
Master

XP
 85%
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2003 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hehe. I tried to keep Remps and Tae separate, since each had a different feel and I wanted to hang in different circles. How is everyone? I miss ya' all and all the good times.
icon_razz.gif
DM_Logic
Adept

XP
 21%
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2003 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey all just wanted to give you some heads up. Things are going strong with the Scamps in Arky. We have a guild house now. Everyone has their own rooms with keys so they may only access their rooms. It's a big hall with lots of rooms and a giant meeting room. Though it must have been built by tallies. The chairs and some of the furniture is a little to high. We have a strong membership.

Drudo is to be married soon to Galitaya aswell. So we will be having a wedding soon I am most sure. The vamps seem to be giving us some trouble. There is even news that they are trying to find out who the leader of the Scamps is so they can place hit on me! hehehe The fun never stops.
Berellmir
Adept

XP
 68%
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2003 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok lads..now..I need to know an IP..I miss U guys so much..Even if im not playin alot..But now, finally I have SoU..So I can play wherever I want..But the clue is, I cant really see where my contacts are, for some reason, so I need the IP, to direct conect to Arky as you say it Pete..Can someone provide me with this???Pleeeeaaaase!?!?!
Nei
Hero

Level: 21
XP
EXP: 40 / 56 EXP: 40 / 56 EXP: 40 / 56
 71%
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2003 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been on Greyhawk for the most part, but I played a day on Arkania, a little different.. definitely lacking the challenge of Greyhawk, but there are people there so it's a bit more fun for the RP. I'll probably be splitting my time between the two decently evenly.

As for Tuskan... I've played there a couple of times I haven't found it much enjoyable at all. Besides the time spent with Tae, the server seemed drull and boring for the most part. Like Greyhawk multiplied by 10 then with fewer people and interactions. I plain didn't have much fun there. If things change Tae, let me know, but until they do I probably won't be back there anytime soon.

And Tae, I also had no idea you played both characters. Well hidden.. and palyed! icon_smile.gif I had fun with both characters.

I'll see you all around.
View users profile Send private message AIM Address
DM_Logic
Adept

XP
 21%
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2003 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is the IP to Arkania: 24.162.56.152:5121

As Nei had said it's not much in the challenge factor but there has been some good role play here. The Scamps have been active in several things there. Also Drudo just recently got made a DM. The Halflings are very active in Arkania. It seems we are loved, feared, and hated. I hope to see things grow only better as time goes on.
Tae
Master

XP
 85%
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2003 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Folks,

I'll try to look for you. I do miss the halflings dearly. I spent today on Y's server (From France with Love) and had a good time. Masako and Timmy are regulars there, I think. Nice mix of quests and it seems that Y's there a lot. Mer found it today and seemed to like it too. Clothes and lots of SHOPPING too! icon_razz.gif And Y's got some nice ways of keeping the levels going and yet, limiting power advancement (basically, every 5 levels, you need to complete a quest to achieve the level and the quests at L10,15 and 20 require DM intervention -- clever and elegant).

I'll be off Tuskan for a while. Dyso server vault.... sigh. A well equipped L9 Dyso char can own the whole mod. I've playtested about as much as I can stand for a while.

Glad I was able to keep you in the dark about Rempi. I was tempted to out myself so many times. icon_lol.gif
Berellmir
Adept

XP
 68%
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2003 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ive been playin on Y's server too for the last month..Its a nice server, lots of quest (hellalot actually..) really fun, for lowbies too.. (like stealin paintins..and delivering mail and so forth..).. Ive been walkin on that server as Deng..Alil halflin..Almost made lvl 9 already..icon_smile.gif

I'll play alot on arkania this weekend, Ill go under the name,

Deng "tha Dirk"....

Thanks for the IP Pete! icon_smile.gif

Cyas!
Berellmir
PostThu 07/31/03 7:41am
BTW...what season ya'll on arky? Just curious...  Reply with quote

Elwin
PostThu 07/31/03 8:17pm
A lot of us are playin on Greyhawk Ber, you should come check it out.  Reply with quote

Berellmir
PostFri 08/01/03 7:24am
Oh, ok...Ill check it out..Don worry..
Cya'll tonite or sumthin..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> The Scamps (Private) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: