DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Fight to the Death...

View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Sarah
Grandmaster

Level: 19
XP
EXP: 4 / 49 EXP: 4 / 49 EXP: 4 / 49
 8%
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2003 9:03 pm    Post subject: Fight to the Death... Reply with quote

Sarah sees Rayne in the fair city of Eleriina. "Halt!" She says. "You are not allowed here!"

Rayne looks quizzically at the monk and says matter-of-factly, "Rayne go where Rayne please."

"Prepare to die then you blasted goblin!"

Rayne pulls out her mace, surprised that the monk refuses to fight with anything other than her fists. She soon found out that Sarah hits rather hard.

It was a well fought battle, at first strike for strike, blow for blow, both being badly damaged. And then Sarah knocked Rayne off her feet, and staired down at her, and said through her pain, "You will DIE! You have caused enough trouble here in Dysotopia! Say your farewells!"

Rayne, knowing she was ready to die, spoke to Sarah, "Yaa.. lady defeated Raynie... do Raynie one favor?"

"I promise nothing! But you may speak!"

"Please... tell Hati dat Raynie loved him... and she fought to da death..."

And with that, Sarah took the damn goblin's head.

Sarah, very badly wounded, laid against the docks... she decided that since Dysotopia was going to be no more, she would not drink a healing potion. Instead, she would die a brave monks death and take her own life. With that, she took one of her arrows in her pack, and plunged it straight through her heart...

From the shadows, an elven sorceress emerges. She watched many people die in this fair city, and decided to move on. "The blood bath that happened in this city was absolutly beautiful," she thought. "But, it is time for me to move on and complete my quest for absolute power and world domination. Farewell Dysotopia... perhaps we will meet again." And with that, she boarded a ship and sailed off in search of blood, power, and a great battle.
Grusk
The Ownerizer

Level: 26
XP
EXP: 12 / 78 EXP: 12 / 78 EXP: 12 / 78
 15%
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2003 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(( Can't help but wonder exactly who this elven sorceress is ... no IC comments from my end, either, I don't see a reason or place for them this time. ))
View users profile Send private message
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> In-Character All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: