DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums
 
GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Ogt has threatened me as a player
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Complaints, Rants, and Flames - History
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Author Message
Atharva Veda
Master


Joined: 01 Oct 2002
Posts: 160

Level: 11
XP
EXP: 18 / 25 EXP: 18 / 25 EXP: 18 / 25
 72%
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2002 7:05 am    Post subject: Ogt has threatened me as a player Reply with quote

He used the reason of my posts here as his basis.

Ogt NEEDS to be BANNED!
And his cronies Merin & Terra BOTH helped him to harass me.

I believe they all three need to be banned.
Back to top
View users profile Send private message
Merin
PostMon 10/21/02 8:57am
Cronettes. If your gonna insult me at least do it right.

Last edited by Merin on Mon Oct 21, 2002 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total
 Reply with quote
 
Atharva Veda
Master


Joined: 01 Oct 2002
Posts: 160

Level: 11
XP
EXP: 18 / 25 EXP: 18 / 25 EXP: 18 / 25
 72%
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2002 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Merin wrote:
Cronettes. If your gonna insult me at least to it right.


It wasn't an insult.
It was fact.
Traenol was there, he can verify.
And I'm sure he will tomorrow from work.
Back to top
View users profile Send private message
Merin
Adept


Joined: 17 Oct 2002
Posts: 41

Level: 5
XP
EXP: 3 / 13 EXP: 3 / 13 EXP: 3 / 13
 23%
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2002 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Verify what exactly?

Tell me precicely what your accusing me of. icon_cool.gif
Back to top
View users profile Send private message
Atharva Veda
Master


Joined: 01 Oct 2002
Posts: 160

Level: 11
XP
EXP: 18 / 25 EXP: 18 / 25 EXP: 18 / 25
 72%
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2002 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Merin wrote:
Verify what exactly?

Tell me precicely what your accusing me of.


Allying with Ogt, to further his ooc harassment.
Back to top
View users profile Send private message
Merin
PostMon 10/21/02 9:09am
You'll have to be more specific then that. To me and to anyone else. May as well spill it now while your on.  Reply with quote
 
Atharva Veda
Master


Joined: 01 Oct 2002
Posts: 160

Level: 11
XP
EXP: 18 / 25 EXP: 18 / 25 EXP: 18 / 25
 72%
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2002 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Merin wrote:
You'll have to be more specific then that. To me and to anyone else. May as well spill it now while your on.


Why bother ?
You'll just deny it, right ?
Tuck this away for future reference.
I bought a pain orb.
Next time you try that chain pp you'll be dead.
Back to top
View users profile Send private message
Merin
Adept


Joined: 17 Oct 2002
Posts: 41

Level: 5
XP
EXP: 3 / 13 EXP: 3 / 13 EXP: 3 / 13
 23%
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2002 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

icon_lol.gif

Hate to break this to you, but they don't work and you'll be dead half the time you log on (or at least down a bunch of HP)

The orbs do DAMAGE. Not autokill.

And they sell for like 7500 gold which makes them quite handy to grab off people if your taking stuff.


Last edited by Merin on Mon Oct 21, 2002 9:17 am, edited 2 times in total
Back to top
View users profile Send private message
Atharva Veda
Master


Joined: 01 Oct 2002
Posts: 160

Level: 11
XP
EXP: 18 / 25 EXP: 18 / 25 EXP: 18 / 25
 72%
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2002 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Merin wrote:
icon_lol.gif

Hate to break this to you, but they don't work and you'll be dead half the time you log on (or at least down a bunch of HP)

The orbs do DAMAGE. Not autokill.

And they sell for like 7500 gold which makes them quite handy to grab off people if your taking stuff.


They don't do damage when in a container.
And they stack.

Have fun sifting thru the 3 pages of crap items.
I muled off everything to non-played chars.
Back to top
View users profile Send private message
Merin
Adept


Joined: 17 Oct 2002
Posts: 41

Level: 5
XP
EXP: 3 / 13 EXP: 3 / 13 EXP: 3 / 13
 23%
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2002 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As for why, thats simple. Because you'll have to tell the DMs your whining to anyway so why not just get it over with?

They don't do any more as a single then they do in groups.

You grab one orb you take damage from that orb. You do NOT take damage from the rest of the orbs in inventory. Heck you don't even take damage unless you grab the orb.
Back to top
View users profile Send private message
BloodAngel
Adept


Joined: 04 Sep 2002
Posts: 66

Level: 7
XP
EXP: 1 / 16 EXP: 1 / 16 EXP: 1 / 16
 6%
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2002 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Merin how small and insignificant you must be to continually whine and complain about everything. Chain pp can happen to anyone.... including you. So in conclusion i would watch your mouth before you piss alot of people off and find your gaming sessions riddled with being pp'd and respawning. Have a nice day icon_lol.gif

B icon_twisted.gif
Back to top
View users profile Send private message Send email AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Merin
Adept


Joined: 17 Oct 2002
Posts: 41

Level: 5
XP
EXP: 3 / 13 EXP: 3 / 13 EXP: 3 / 13
 23%
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2002 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just happen to like knowing what I'm accused of. Is that wrong?

Considering his first post I think it is terribly likely he won't be honest when he talks to the DM.
Back to top
View users profile Send private message
BloodAngel
Adept


Joined: 04 Sep 2002
Posts: 66

Level: 7
XP
EXP: 1 / 16 EXP: 1 / 16 EXP: 1 / 16
 6%
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2002 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I have played with him enough and talked to him enough to know he won't lie about it.


B icon_twisted.gif
Back to top
View users profile Send private message Send email AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Falkhor
DysoMOD|DM


Joined: 14 Sep 2002
Posts: 1264

Level: 30
XP
EXP: 83 / 99 EXP: 83 / 99 EXP: 83 / 99
 83%
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2002 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chainpickpocketing was established as lame player action a long time ago. I banned it from my own guild. Soon i'll try and put up an offical charter for all rogues to behave acceptably. Until that is approved by Gesh as gospel for all rogues in game you can call on the League of Shadows to have anyone using chainpickpocket hunted down and robbed over and over (without resorting to chainpickpocketing to do the job!).
After it's approved it would be enforced and be grounds for banning if i get my way. Fed up with people putting rogues in a bad light because of singular players acting like pricks.
Merin, stop chainpickpocketing because it makes you come off like a total hypocrite when at the other end you keep whining about other people being unfair to you. The ends never justify the means, ever! And believing that it does destroys your own credibility.
Back to top
View users profile Send private message
Merin
Adept


Joined: 17 Oct 2002
Posts: 41

Level: 5
XP
EXP: 3 / 13 EXP: 3 / 13 EXP: 3 / 13
 23%
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2002 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Didn't say he would lie. Just probably re-color what happened to his own advantage since he IS bloody pissed off. Once he cools down I expect he'd be more reasonable talking to them.
Back to top
View users profile Send private message
Merin
Adept


Joined: 17 Oct 2002
Posts: 41

Level: 5
XP
EXP: 3 / 13 EXP: 3 / 13 EXP: 3 / 13
 23%
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2002 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well thats all well and good but could you let him say what his problem is before you do it for him?

Once he does that I'll happliy explain things.
Back to top
View users profile Send private message
Glorin
The Badgermouthed


Joined: 04 Sep 2002
Posts: 4912

Level: 51
XP
EXP: 82 / 280 EXP: 82 / 280 EXP: 82 / 280
 29%
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2002 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://dyso.joelpt.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=583



place YOUR vote!
_________________
[quote:a89551bc29="AliZee'"]that shits utterly devoid of any meaningless sense...i tottally disagree on tha basis that tha argument you have pressented is full of actual facts and shit, i think based on tha fact that i have no idea of what tha fuck you were talkin gabout i would have to wholoeheartedly proclaim that you are wrong.
Thank you,
AliZee'[/quote]


Last edited by Glorin on Mon Oct 21, 2002 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View users profile Send private message Send email MSN Messenger
Atharva Veda
Master


Joined: 01 Oct 2002
Posts: 160

Level: 11
XP
EXP: 18 / 25 EXP: 18 / 25 EXP: 18 / 25
 72%
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2002 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Merin wrote:
Didn't say he would lie. Just probably re-color what happened to his own advantage since he IS bloody pissed off. Once he cools down I expect he'd be more reasonable talking to them.


You're fucking wrong Merin, ya little piece of shit.
But the point is moot.
You Terra & Ogt have won, I won't be back to Dyso.

I hoped against hope when I bought NwN that I could find a haven from all the grief players I've encountered in online games.
I was wrong, your kind is all pervasive.

Good luck Gesh & Bri with your module, god knows you'll need it dealing with the grief players.
Now you see the true light of what Blizzard(and decent players globally) has had to deal with for 5 years.

Thanks to all those that gamed with me.
BloodAngle you're a decent guy and a pleasure to game with.
I wish you well.

Hausta luego.
Back to top
View users profile Send private message
Traenol
Master


Joined: 01 Oct 2002
Posts: 146

Level: 11
XP
EXP: 4 / 25 EXP: 4 / 25 EXP: 4 / 25
 16%
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2002 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well ... see now, thats not good!!! As for Merin ... I do believe you pp'ed Atharva and myself as well ... although all I lost were some arrows emot-yum.gif

I have a screenshot of a one-way convo from Terra speaking to OGT who I don't know if he responded or not, but earlier in the day Atharva told me that he had threatened him and then upon seeing this and knowing that OGT knew his newest character ... it seemed pretty obvious what was going on! I'll post a link to the screenshot when I get it uploaded, its at home.
_________________
Sometimes its better to run than to get beat down!
Back to top
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Merin
Adept


Joined: 17 Oct 2002
Posts: 41

Level: 5
XP
EXP: 3 / 13 EXP: 3 / 13 EXP: 3 / 13
 23%
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2002 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*sigh* at the risk of not getting hired again I'm going to explain a couple things.

Merin and Terra got hired, IC, to go steal stuff from a specific person. They were NOT however, the only ones hired (thats why I told you I don't have your arrows. And I'm guessing you lost them cause someone miss-clicked).

The apperance of the chain PP was in-fact something like 2-4 rogues going in and stealing off the target. The target BTW, should have stopped fighting spiders and went to a No PvP area instead of letting the rogues continue.

I don't think any of the hiired rogues actually asked their esteemed employer why this person was a target. It's generally considered to be bad form IC to do that for these kinds of jobs.
Back to top
View users profile Send private message
Traenol
Master


Joined: 01 Oct 2002
Posts: 146

Level: 11
XP
EXP: 4 / 25 EXP: 4 / 25 EXP: 4 / 25
 16%
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2002 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

either way he didn't start loosing items till after he died, as far as I know ... he wont be online much today though, so probably wont here back from him till later today or tommorrow.

Also Merin ... you using that mass dispel book caused me to die 3 times. and one of those times was when I was PP'ed ... the only reason I said you pp'd me was because you were the only one I saw, and you were near my dying body at the time I lost my two arrows.

As for Terra, I didn't know if he was pp'ing or not, but he was kind enough to rez me the last time I died. As for OGT, I don't care what happens to him as long as I don't see him. People need to learn to discern IC and OOC, and his dislike of Atharva OOC is no reason for a threat IC, and vice versa.
_________________
Sometimes its better to run than to get beat down!
Back to top
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Merin
Adept


Joined: 17 Oct 2002
Posts: 41

Level: 5
XP
EXP: 3 / 13 EXP: 3 / 13 EXP: 3 / 13
 23%
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2002 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually I'm the one that Rez'd you. I think. If it was by the bridge then it was me. Other then that I don't remember you getting Rez'd. Would have Rez'd whats his name but he respawned to fast.

I'm sort of curious how I could get you killed that much since I only remember hitting you with the book once. Sorry about that. You weren't the target of this little escapade.

EDIT:

Out of curiosity how could the spells that got ripped off cause you to die? As I recall they were mostly stat bumps and see invis. Cat's Grace, Bull's Strengh, Owl's Wisdom, Resistance, See Invis and maybe one or two other stat bumps.
Back to top
View users profile Send private message
Traenol
Master


Joined: 01 Oct 2002
Posts: 146

Level: 11
XP
EXP: 4 / 25 EXP: 4 / 25 EXP: 4 / 25
 16%
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2002 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had SS and damage res which was protecting me from most of the damage the spiders were inflicting. then couplewd with the lvl drain didn't take lonf for me to die(only have around 20 HP). I thought he had rezzed me, but yeah, thats where I was ... no matter either way, to me its just a game, but I don't like friends getting pissed off either. well, I know I got hit by it at least twice, the third time might have been something from the spiders ... if they can cast dispel.

Mostly the problem is that OGT hired you guys for a personal vendetta against Atharva for no reason aside from OOC posts made by Atharva.
_________________
Sometimes its better to run than to get beat down!
Back to top
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Merin
Adept


Joined: 17 Oct 2002
Posts: 41

Level: 5
XP
EXP: 3 / 13 EXP: 3 / 13 EXP: 3 / 13
 23%
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2002 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm.... odd. I didn't rest the whole time and the book only does it 5 times a day. I know I hit whats her name 3 times...... If I hit you instead I'm sorry. Only did it on purpose once that I can recall and that was to see if it would work.
Back to top
View users profile Send private message
Glorin
The Badgermouthed


Joined: 04 Sep 2002
Posts: 4912

Level: 51
XP
EXP: 82 / 280 EXP: 82 / 280 EXP: 82 / 280
 29%
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2002 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glorin wrote:
http://dyso.joelpt.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=583



place YOUR vote!

_________________
[quote:a89551bc29="AliZee'"]that shits utterly devoid of any meaningless sense...i tottally disagree on tha basis that tha argument you have pressented is full of actual facts and shit, i think based on tha fact that i have no idea of what tha fuck you were talkin gabout i would have to wholoeheartedly proclaim that you are wrong.
Thank you,
AliZee'[/quote]
Back to top
View users profile Send private message Send email MSN Messenger
Ogt
Elder


Joined: 23 Sep 2002
Posts: 865

Level: 26
XP
EXP: 26 / 78 EXP: 26 / 78 EXP: 26 / 78
 33%
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2002 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1 first of all no one chain pp here, and what did terra do apart of just standing there? Its a shame you saw merin but if you have had your eyes open you would have seen a bunch of rogues around you, tell me whos fault is it, you are there for a long time huntin spiders , you know that you are being pp, and you stay there? who is the fool,


2 i didnt do it because of no posts ,Ingame you called me dick head remeber? you are the one that offended first

3 i dont ever waste time arguing , someone calls me dick head and things like that IN THE GAME, i just ask the person to confess theyr sinns and to repent.
all i asked you was to apollogize after you called me names , and you kept em coming, why dont you say hoow many times i asked you why you called me names if i had never done anything bad to you.

and here is the result,just for a while you get pp, crappy items that are not worth more that 2 bottles of ale, and you still think its a big deal, i would like to know how old are you because if you cant even take being pp in a game and make such a big deal about it, i dont know what is going to happen to you in real life,

My friend YOU need therapy!

-next time watch your fool language more carefully, if you call someone names accept the consecuences and dont whin about it.

EVERY ACTION HAS A REACTION
_________________
OGT the kung of the world!!!!!! king.gif
no more kitten =(
Back to top
View users profile Send private message
Ogt
Elder


Joined: 23 Sep 2002
Posts: 865

Level: 26
XP
EXP: 26 / 78 EXP: 26 / 78 EXP: 26 / 78
 33%
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2002 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As for OGT, I don't care what happens to him as long as I don't see him. People need to learn to discern IC and OOC, and his dislike of Atharva OOC is no reason for a threat IC, and vice versa.QUOTE
-------------------------------------------------------------------

if you dont know the facts dont start flaming me, only the 2 persons that were talking know what happened in a conversation, i wish i was smart enough to take screen shots of every conversation i make, but im just a drunk punk


ps how come my quotes never work, see im not even smart enough to make quotes
_________________
OGT the kung of the world!!!!!! king.gif
no more kitten =(


Last edited by Ogt on Mon Oct 21, 2002 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View users profile Send private message
Glorin
PostMon 10/21/02 7:08pm
ogt has a sever case of alcohol poisoning lol  Reply with quote
 
Atharva Veda
Master


Joined: 01 Oct 2002
Posts: 160

Level: 11
XP
EXP: 18 / 25 EXP: 18 / 25 EXP: 18 / 25
 72%
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2002 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ogt wrote:
As for OGT, I don't care what happens to him as long as I don't see him. People need to learn to discern IC and OOC, and his dislike of Atharva OOC is no reason for a threat IC, and vice versa.QUOTE
-------------------------------------------------------------------

if you dont know the facts dont start flaming me, only the 2 persons that were talking know what happened in a conversation, i wish i was smart enough to take screen shots of every conversation i make, but im just a drunk punk


ps how come my quotes never work, see im not even smart enough to make quotes


You're a bald faced LIAR Ogt.
You had never met ANY of my chars IC.
YOU sent a [tell] to Lita, my newest char, THREATENING me as a player based on my account name.
That's when I started talking shit to you, BECAUSE YOU threatened me as a player.

Lastly don't use the lame excuse that this is a game.
The fact that this all takes place in cyberland is irrelevant.
Decency doesn't look at the venue, only the deeds that are done.

Btw, as far as I'm concerned I OWE you big time pal.
Watch your back bitch.
Back to top
View users profile Send private message
Traenol
Master


Joined: 01 Oct 2002
Posts: 146

Level: 11
XP
EXP: 4 / 25 EXP: 4 / 25 EXP: 4 / 25
 16%
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2002 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ogt wrote:
As for OGT, I don't care what happens to him as long as I don't see him. People need to learn to discern IC and OOC, and his dislike of Atharva OOC is no reason for a threat IC, and vice versa.QUOTE
-------------------------------------------------------------------

if you dont know the facts dont start flaming me, only the 2 persons that were talking know what happened in a conversation, i wish i was smart enough to take screen shots of every conversation i make, but im just a drunk punk


ps how come my quotes never work, see im not even smart enough to make quotes


1st ... the quotes ... inside of [ and ] place quote="name" and then after the quote put [ and ] with /quote inside.

I'm not flamming you, just saying my side of the whole issue, and seeing as I only heard from atharva as to what was happeneing, that is the only side I know.
_________________
Sometimes its better to run than to get beat down!
Back to top
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Complaints, Rants, and Flames - History All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB 2.0.2 © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group