DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

GO EAT SOME

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> High Order of the Spammers
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Show signatures  

WTF?
Cheese
45%
 45%  [ 5 ]
Cheeze.
36%
 36%  [ 4 ]
Sneeze?
18%
 18%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 11

Z
PostSun 08/10/03 10:38am
cheese2.gif  Reply with quote

Ectovult
PostSun 08/10/03 11:52am
Freud is the man... yep... talk to him...  Reply with quote

Darkshadow666
Grandmaster

Level: 16
XP
EXP: 5 / 39 EXP: 5 / 39 EXP: 5 / 39
 12%
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2003 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey "Z" in my new MOD I am working on I will be implementing cheese as much as possible....There will be cheese shields, Armor, and Weapons AND most importantly a Flesh to Cheese Spell for Mages.

God save the cheese!! cheese2.gif
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website
Z
Hero

Level: 22
XP
EXP: 58 / 59 EXP: 58 / 59 EXP: 58 / 59
 98%
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2003 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darkshadow.. I am lost for words... you seem to be the only one here to truely grasp the essence of the cheese (blessed by its name).... Although its not "God save the cheese", but "Cheese save the Gods"... Im sure you understand. As for the rest of you... go EAT SOME.
View users profile Send private message Send email MSN Messenger
Darkshadow666
Grandmaster

XP
 12%
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2003 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I beg forgiveness "Z" .....Who are the Gods without Cheese? I had a moment of weakness.

Let us pray to the True Gods "Cheddar", "Colby" and "Mozzerella"

*gets baptized in tub filled with melted cheese*
Sarah
Grandmaster

Level: 19
XP
EXP: 4 / 49 EXP: 4 / 49 EXP: 4 / 49
 8%
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2003 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG! There's better cheese Gods than that... Provolone, Monterey Jack, and Parmasain!

Damn you all.

Cheese! cheese2.gif
View users profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Marquis Drayfox
Fox Child

Level: 32
XP
EXP: 6 / 111 EXP: 6 / 111 EXP: 6 / 111
 5%
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2003 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually just bought a block of parmesian cheese just a little bit ago. I'm sitting here eating it right off the block.... MMmmmm... cheese.....

cheese2.gificon_biggrinno.gifflower.giflily.gif
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address MSN Messenger
AliZee'
PostMon 08/11/03 2:28am
tha CHEESE of ALL CHEESES is GOUDA Cheese....i swear i could sit here and weaat that shit all day evryday  Reply with quote

Z
Hero

Level: 22
XP
EXP: 58 / 59 EXP: 58 / 59 EXP: 58 / 59
 98%
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2003 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes at last.... i can feel it now...yess..the followers are rising... the liberation of the people is beginning... the time for cheese domination is soon...yes..soon.. the unbelievers shall be swiftly vanquished with the mighty hand of Cheddar and the rest shall be cursed into the deep dark depths of Ham.....lalaalblahlbah justeatmorecheese.

Cheese.
View users profile Send private message Send email MSN Messenger
Ecusidor
Hero

Level: 20
XP
EXP: 35 / 52 EXP: 35 / 52 EXP: 35 / 52
 67%
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2003 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gouda cheese is ofcourse Dutch cheese.

That is why its so delicious, unlike french cheeses icon_mrgreen.gif
View users profile Send private message Send email
Darkshadow666
PostMon 08/11/03 2:35pm
Silence INFIDEL!!!! THE MIGHTY MASTER OF CHEESE "Z" was speaking!!  Reply with quote

Grusk
PostTue 08/12/03 1:39am
Go eat some shit.  Reply with quote

Gabriel Lynux
PostTue 08/12/03 8:03pm
Darwin could explain this in about two seconds\.  Reply with quote

Maelstrom696969
Lamer

Level: 35
XP
EXP: 101 / 130 EXP: 101 / 130 EXP: 101 / 130
 77%
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2003 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My brothers and sisters, friends, and fellow Earthfolk, I am so moved that all I can really say is:

What a load of cheese.

*wipes cheesy tear from eye*
View users profile Send private message Send email Yahoo Messenger
GorbGuy
PostFri 08/15/03 5:26pm
*prepares for battle*
Cheese sux! icon_razz.gif

Sep
PostFri 08/15/03 5:42pm
Cheese socks.  Reply with quote

Foozbane
Elder

Level: 24
XP
EXP: 26 / 68 EXP: 26 / 68 EXP: 26 / 68
 38%
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2003 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

badgers love cheese

badger.gif cheese2.gif
View users profile Send private message Send email
Darkshadow666
Grandmaster

XP
 12%
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2003 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Avg. American Eats 30 Lbs. Cheese a Year

EMILY GERSEMA
Associated Press Writer

August 23, 2003, 8:42 PM EDT

WASHINGTON -- Shredded cheddar or Parmesan adds zest to salads. Soft, gooey mozzarella is a must for pizza. Burgers are blanketed with melting slices of American, Swiss or Monterey Jack.

Cheese is everywhere, and Americans are eating more of it than ever before -- a trend that has been on the rise since the mid-1940s, the Agriculture Department says. A typical consumer now eats 30 pounds (13.5 kilograms) of cheese a year, far more than the 6-pound (2.7-kilogram) annual average of 1944.

Don Blayney, a department economist, said people are eating more cheese mostly because many restaurants and eateries are putting it on all sorts of dishes.

"That 30 pounds includes all of the cheese that you would get on a pizza and all of the cheese you would get on a burger," he said. "And if you look at cheese consumption, only about 20 percent or 35 percent is through grocery stores, so the rest of the cheese is going into different outlets -- the hotels, the restaurants, the fast food outlets."

Pizza is largely to behind the jump in cheese consumption, Blayney said.

In 1990, pizzerias bought $1.4 billion worth of pizza cheese. By last year, they bought $2.5 billion worth, according to the National Association of Pizzeria Operators. They account for more than half of all cheese sales.

Pizza Hut, owned by Yum! Brands, is the largest pizza chain and the largest buyer of cheese. It uses more than 300 million pounds (135 million kilograms) of cheese for its pizzas every year.

Although consumers are eating all sorts of cheese, mozzarella, the common pizza topping, and cheddar are the most popular. Consumers gobbled as much as 9 pounds (4.05 kilograms) of each in 2001, the Agriculture Department said.

Cheesemakers clearly are profiting from the craze. Joan Behr, a spokeswoman for the farmer-owned cooperative Foremost Farms USA, said production is gradually increasing with the rise in demand. The cheese cooperative is making $1 billion in annual sales.

The Wisconsin-based manufacturer turned out 347 million pounds (156 million kilograms) of cheese in 1995. Last year, the cooperative made 496 million pounds (223 million kilograms). It makes all types of cheese -- Muenster, Colby, cheddar, provolone and Monterey Jack, among others. Much of it is sold to restaurants.

To make cheese, processors add a protein called rennet to milk to make it curdle. As curd forms, workers stir it, heat it and drain the liquid whey. They then collect or press the curd to make cheese.

Processors create a flavor by curing the cheese at certain temperatures and storing it at different moisture levels. Manufacturers in the United States produce over 300 different kinds, according to the National Dairy Council.

Cheese is cheap, partly because of high milk production. Farm prices for cheddar are about $1.50 per pound 0.45 kilograms) -- 10 cents below the price of a few years ago. Consumers pay about $3.70 per pound for cheddar at the supermarket.

Cheese is a source of calcium and protein, but the watchdog group Center for Science in the Public Interest worries that people are eating too much of it. Margo Wootan, director of nutrition at the center, said cheese is one of the fatty products contributing to the nation's obesity problem.

"People think of (cheese) as a health food when really it's quite calorically dense, and it's just loaded with fat," Wootan said.

An ounce of cheddar cheese contains 6 grams of saturated fat -- about one-third of the government's recommended daily intake.

Dr. Neal Barnard, president of the Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine, has a theory about why some people are eating more cheese.

"It's addictive," said Barnard, who believes consumers would be healthier if they stopped eating meat and dairy products.

Citing a 1981 study by Wellcome Research Laboratories in North Carolina and a 2000 study published in the British Journal of Nutrition, Barnard said cheese appears to be addictive because it contains casein, a fine milk protein that is found in products from chocolate to cosmetics.

"Casein breaks apart in your digestive tract to release casomorphines," Barnard said. "These are opiates."
Sep
PostTue 08/26/03 1:57pm
"These are opiates."

no wonder you all are cheese-crazed. its edible Heroin.

Darkshadow666
PostTue 08/26/03 3:57pm
Let's see if Alizee can "smoke" it?  Reply with quote

Sep
PostTue 08/26/03 4:37pm
Alizee' prefers a nice smoked sausage.  Reply with quote

Shin2k
Elder

Level: 25
XP
EXP: 56 / 73 EXP: 56 / 73 EXP: 56 / 73
 76%
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2003 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I must honestly say as a member of the Netherlands, one of the major cheeseproducers... I think icon_rolleyes.gif : "Your all fucking crazy!"

Thank you, I will now return to bashing my router with a huge block of cheese.
View users profile Send private message Send email Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Shin2k
PostMon 09/01/03 4:09pm
Most honestly: all this cheese is making me sick!  Reply with quote

Z
PostMon 09/01/03 4:13pm
you obviously havent had enough then, have you?

Here, cheese2.gif

gaea106
PostFri 09/05/03 6:50pm
I like Muenster the best  Reply with quote

Marquis Drayfox
PostFri 09/05/03 7:40pm
The Munsters was a cool TV show! icon_biggrinno.gif  Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> High Order of the Spammers All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: