DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

I got my SoU

View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Truia
PostThu 08/28/03 4:37am
Well I got it today and now i will play on dyso when eva it is up if you wish to join me please do -_- I dont like feeling alone.  Reply with quote

Kindo
Great Deity

Level: 48
XP
EXP: 6 / 245 EXP: 6 / 245 EXP: 6 / 245
 2%
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2003 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay for you! I would join you if it wasn't for the fact that I had developed a minor hatred for NWN. icon_wink.gif
View users profile Send private message Send email AIM Address MSN Messenger
Truia
Grandmaster

Level: 18
XP
EXP: 32 / 45 EXP: 32 / 45 EXP: 32 / 45
 71%
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2003 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Come on people Dyso hasnt changed, why did everyone quit playing it.

right now its kinda boring and I feel like a PGer with my constant killing of things.

cussing.gif I WILL NOT GIVE UP cussing.gif NEVER GIVE UP NEVER SURENDER cussing.gif
View users profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Maelstrom696969
PostFri 08/29/03 2:47pm
I'm totally after that cat of your, Truia. I will not give up.  Reply with quote

Ng'ree
PostSat 08/30/03 3:25am
wish I would play it but ther's just no-one to RP with, the community was the heart of Dyso not the Mod  Reply with quote

Thargelion
Adept

Level: 4
XP
EXP: 11 / 11 EXP: 11 / 11 EXP: 11 / 11
 100%
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2003 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am with you Truia, as for the others, you were just going to PG your character to level 18 anyhow... so why not do it and see who pops in to say hello. I pop in and slay monsters and eventually somebody comes in to give their regards.
View users profile Send private message Send email
Shadowleaf
PostSat 08/30/03 7:19am
sorry truia, i have been kind of busy 062802comp_prv.gif ill be on dyso on sunday  Reply with quote

Truia
Grandmaster

Level: 18
XP
EXP: 32 / 45 EXP: 32 / 45 EXP: 32 / 45
 71%
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2003 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

there is a very good point most of the people who wereplaying dyso before would RP for a few minutes then find an excuse to wander off to kill something

nothing has changed the RP environment will come back. it never left really.

I am all alone in the only server that ever held my interest... well not to say all alone but pretty much, most people I have been on with since I got back was 5, give the server a Try when you start playing if you still dont feel like playing or it feels like a "waste of Time" leave, ,dont expect anyone to go running after you asking you to stay.

I ask nicely for people to come back , and right now there are about 7 regulars to the server during the time that I am on, we all enjoy it, not much RP since we are basically Talking about How we could help Dyso come back. We still have the occasion RP experience mostly about where everyone is, but thats it. if you come back count it as a clean slate, or not after all it is your choice.

I expect alot of people will come home from school with alot of homework and will want to drown it out with a little NWN I just hope anyone who does, makes a good choice and plays on Dyso.

Now if you would excuse me I am dead in the TQ and had to log out.
View users profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Chatter All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: