DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

grrrrrr

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> The Scamps (Private)
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
dreamin'
Hero

Level: 22
XP
EXP: 51 / 59 EXP: 51 / 59 EXP: 51 / 59
 86%
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2003 11:30 pm    Post subject: grrrrrr Reply with quote

Now imagine that, I'm sitting here in tenerife and its nice 28 C during the nights, and sunny 33 during the days, and I can't swim, can't bike, can't even properly eat for a few days cause I had a little mountainbiking accident. And there's only 7 days left! Grrr, someone should have tokd me that big gashing bruises in your face actually hurt in reallife icon_cool.gif
So, there's not much to do besides sending you sunny greetings from tenerife, the island of everlasting spring! icon_rolleyes.gif
View users profile Send private message
AliZee'
PostWed 08/06/03 2:48am
Aaawww....well you can go walk on tha beach...  Reply with quote

Tae
PostWed 08/06/03 7:15pm
Ouch! Hope ya' recover soon and can enjoy the rest of your time.  Reply with quote

Nei
Hero

Level: 21
XP
EXP: 40 / 56 EXP: 40 / 56 EXP: 40 / 56
 71%
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2003 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, at least you had a helluva good time breaking yourself. icon_smile.gif I hope the rest of your vacation goes well.
View users profile Send private message AIM Address
Berellmir
Adept

Level: 7
XP
EXP: 11 / 16 EXP: 11 / 16 EXP: 11 / 16
 68%
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2003 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To bad bro!

I am still vaitning for tha ADSL company to gimme some connections..So im just playing randomly at some friends house..icon_sad.gif

I've been playin a lil on Arkania and now i started on Lands of Lore, its kinda cool on lands of lore..Although i havent quite settled in with the tradeskills system they have there..Ali, and the rest, where ya all playin at?

Have fun in Teneriffe!
dreamin'
Hero

XP
 86%
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2003 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try Greycouncil Open, module name Greyhawk, IP 209.39.146.34
You can meet Ali, Rollo, Selven, Cat, Drarry and me there quite regulary icon_cool.gif
Nei
PostMon 08/18/03 9:50pm
Yeah Bere, Arkania just wasn't cutting it for me. So I went back to Greyhawk. Seriously, come join us.  Reply with quote

Berellmir
PostTue 08/19/03 8:56am
Yeah, agreed, arkania was a bit too power...if ya know wadd i mean..Ill join Greyhawk asap!

YAY!

Sep
Elder

Level: 26
XP
EXP: 60 / 78 EXP: 60 / 78 EXP: 60 / 78
 76%
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2003 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am on Arky and I use it to satisfy the power gamer in me. When Cobar is near done Ill be in low-magic mode again. I just think its fun to run around and PP every high level person that doesnt have true seeing up, and watch them cry when thier favorite sword of flaming shitballs winds up for sale at the corner merchant icon_mrgreen.gif
Tae
Master

Level: 9
XP
EXP: 17 / 20 EXP: 17 / 20 EXP: 17 / 20
 85%
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2003 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey folks,

I bounced into Greyhawk once or twice, but didn't see anyone. Are you keeping your same names? For now, I'm spending most of my time on Dragon's Fall, designed by a lot of old Dyso folks (MerchanT, Giuoco, etc.). Nei, what's your honest opinion, seeing you've played there a bit?

I played a bit on Arky, but for the reason Ber mentioned, left.

Miss ya!

Rempi / Tae
Nei
Hero

XP
 71%
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2003 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've only played on Dragon's fall for a little bit, it seems pretty cool in some ways, and not so much in others. I've been spoiled by Greyhawk, so the more powerful magic items including all of the immunities and belts left me a bit wanting for the lack of these that exists on Greyhawk. (Was that even a sentence? icon_smile.gif ) Other than that though, yeah it seems pretty cool. There seems to be more role-play despite fewer users on Dragon's. Although I've noticed that Dragon's Fall is growing in popularity. Besides Tae plays there and doesn't that improve about anything? icon_biggrin.gif Anyhow, I plan to split my time between the two, I'll probably be on Greyhawk more though since Ali, Sel, Brynn, CAT, Drarry, and Lemli are all there. Both are good servers, Greyhawk just has more friends on it, why'd we stay on Dyso after all?

As for who are we... many of us have changed our names or play a couple of characters. I play one named Tyrus, and occasionally Rollo. I started a ::gasp:: Human cleric named Ragnar, but I'm not so sure how much I'll play him. Well this was a very unorganized post... I'm sure everybody is just a bit dumber for having read this... sorry all. icon_lol.gif

-Eric
Tae
Master

Level: 9
XP
EXP: 17 / 20 EXP: 17 / 20 EXP: 17 / 20
 85%
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2003 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hehe. Nei, seems like you're saying that there's a PG element to Dragon's Fall. Unabashedly, the mod's a part throwback to Dyso 2.x (as far as I can tell). The community part is important too, and I think the majority of players are incarnations of Dyso people (Merorry, Dragonbane, etc.). However, the Scamps! Thanks for the names. I'll look for you folks when I pop into Greyhawk again.

icon_razz.gif
AliZee'
PostThu 08/21/03 8:13pm
yea i played arky for a bit...but couldnt hang so now if im on im on greyhawk or just messin around in those other mods they are building  Reply with quote

Nei
Hero

XP
 71%
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2003 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, I'm not saying there's a PG element to Dragon's Fall, the items are just powerful, and not rare. On Greyhawk, you have to find almost every even mildly powerful magic item. There are pros and cons to both servers. The biggest thing keeping me out of Dragon's fall right now is that they haven't patched yet. icon_smile.gif
dreamin'
Hero

XP
 86%
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2003 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, everyone still thinking about joining greyhawk, hurry up! The azure sea mod will be connected in the next days (actually it already is, just pw protected), and I still think that the azure sea quests are the most interesting quests I ever saw in a PW. But you need to have a mid to high level char to be able to go there icon_wink.gif
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> The Scamps (Private) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: