DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Planeshift

View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
BertoAmraphel
The Mayor Of Eleriina

Level: 9
XP
EXP: 3 / 20 EXP: 3 / 20 EXP: 3 / 20
 15%
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2003 4:06 am    Post subject: Planeshift Reply with quote

Hey everyone,

Just was surfing the web one day and came across this 3d MMORPG thats completly free. It has 3d graphics, really nice looking, look at the pics. Its sort of just starting, you can download the interface and stuff, all thats in it that you can do is just chat, someone said they are implementing the first form of combat near the end of the year. They have a variety of classes and the game looks really good. The best thing is that it is completly free! no pay per play or pay to buy the game. So heres the link http://www.planeshift.it/about.html

Bookmark it and hopefully when its all done and stuff all we dyso people can show this game really what RPG's about icon_wink.gif

thanks, see you all around!

Lord/Mayor of Eleriina- Commander of White Guardians of Eleriina
View users profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Falkhor
DysoMOD|DM

Level: 30
XP
EXP: 83 / 99 EXP: 83 / 99 EXP: 83 / 99
 83%
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2003 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have it on my comp but for some reason never was able to actually play. I can make a character but the connection always fails when i try to play. It looks interesting though and yea for free makes it attractive.
View users profile Send private message
Norrec
Hero

Level: 23
XP
EXP: 30 / 65 EXP: 30 / 65 EXP: 30 / 65
 46%
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2003 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

www.mpogd.com go here, they have tons of games. Search- Completely Free icon_mrgreen.gif

I dled that, I went through all this fixing and stuff, then I wait 30 min why the starting area trys to load. Someone on the fourms told me that it takes a real long time to load up the first time, something about.... I dont remmber its on the fourms. Look for Norrec. If you need info, I have atleast DLed almost every free RPG on the site. None of the text ones, but still....

Besides, by the time its "playable" Cobar will be simi finished. Hopefully.... it better cussing.gif
Marquis Drayfox
Fox Child

Level: 32
XP
EXP: 6 / 111 EXP: 6 / 111 EXP: 6 / 111
 5%
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2003 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was on IGN the other day looking at news and stuff when I noticed this ad for "Rubies of Eventide." The first month is free. Otherwise its MMORPG that you have to pay for. I just downloaded it last night and haven't gotten a chance to play it yet. I will let everyone know how it is. Sounds interesting, and I really like the title. I will let you all know.
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Norrec
Hero

Level: 23
XP
EXP: 30 / 65 EXP: 30 / 65 EXP: 30 / 65
 46%
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2003 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.mpogd.com/games/game.asp?ID=254

Its only 10 days... Unless (( :O )) mpogd is... wrong! Eyecrazy.gif
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: