DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Har-Rhun Version History

Post new topic   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DysoForums Forum Index -> State of the World
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Griff Inn
Ice Lolly

Level: 23
XP
EXP: 46 / 65 EXP: 46 / 65 EXP: 46 / 65
 70%
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2003 4:31 pm    Post subject: Har-Rhun Version History Reply with quote

Since Har-Rhun gets updated a lot, and more players are playing on the server, I think I should start mentioning a few things that are added with each update. So here goes:

We are on Version 1.37a at the moment, which has a couple of changes from the previous:

* Added skill checks, ability checks, and saving throw checks to the player's wand.

* Added a noticeboard near the start location for the players to get some info about Har-Rhun.
Griff Inn
Ice Lolly

XP
 70%
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2003 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Version 1.40 is now uploaded.

* Fixed a problem with the southern alliance guards perceive script.

* Added a ship captain and ticket saleswoman to Tholtir-Tal docks, meaning you can now sail to Tholtir-Tal when you purchase a Tholtir-Tal ship ticket.

* Added an arena to Tholtir-Tal. Death is "free" there and you get raised 20 seconds after you die.... But the major difference is the arena point system. When you kill another player in an arena, you will earn a number of arena points based on your level compared to your enemies level. The base number of points is 20 per kill, and that is if you are equal level. If you are higher level than the person you killed, the points earned is 20 divided by difference in levels. If you are lower level than the player you killed, the points earned will be 20 multiplied by the difference in level. So there is no bonus or penalty to fighting someone at your level or 1 higher or lower.
Example - I am a level 10 fighter. Beating someone of level 9, 10 or 11 wil earn me 20 arena points. However if I fight a level 5 and win, I will only earn 20 divided by 5 = 4 arena points. But if I managed to kill a level 15 player, I'd get 20 x 5 = 100 arena points.

Eventually we'll tie arena points to a reward system, but at the moment they do not have any particular worth.

Remember you can view your arena points by using your player's wand.
Griff Inn
Ice Lolly

XP
 70%
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2003 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Version 1.42 is now uploaded:

* Changed the % chance of dropping an item on death from 10% to 5%.

* Skulls added. When you die you will drop a skull which can be examined by anyone to see who died.

* The gauntlet is now harder. Each obelisk fires 5 spells per round at level 20... the spells are fireball, greater dispelling and negative energy burst.

* Winyatiris smithy - xp has been lowered to 20-25 xp depending on the weight of the weapon. weapon sell mark has been set to 200. This was to stop people from constantly making and selling weapons.

* Fixed a minor problem with the dagorakard battle where if you summoned a creature during the battle and the creature got the last hit, you wouldn't be teleported back out of the battle room.

* Other admin stuff that does not concern mortals. icon_smile.gif
Post new topic   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DysoForums Forum Index -> State of the World All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: