DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

horrbile arena PvP experience

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Complaints, Rants and Flames
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Truia
Grandmaster

Level: 18
XP
EXP: 32 / 45 EXP: 32 / 45 EXP: 32 / 45
 71%
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2003 2:24 am    Post subject: horrbile arena PvP experience Reply with quote

so I dedcided to break out my personal builds that I use for single player mods, and go try them out in PvP

first server I logged into was ...... well lets leave the names out. some guy who has letoed his char into a minotar is the first to want to duel. he dies rather fast and no one seems to complain. Next as far as I can tell is a more popluar build out there that involves 15 ranger/5 fighter.

they fall in about 30 seconds. now I am getting very happy with my builds in a PVP arena. the all of a sudden I get disconnected sayign I was banned O_o.

this happened several times today. and I am getting rather discouraged. is there any PVP server out there that allows people to not lose to any one just because their character is stronger. I personally feel like giveing up on playing online at all -_-

but I will most likely just stop playing my strong builds and make them weak as hell for RP servers (which I have been doing for a LONG time)

is there any room for someone with a good sense of character building out there or am I a freak of nature that should never play this game online.

not really a rant... more of a general complaint to any one who has booted a PVPer who happens to be stronger then others.
View users profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Solo_Core
PostFri 09/26/03 3:37am
are you using any type of immunities or resists? those are generaly banned on PVP servers, though they ussually have scripts to remove those items..  Reply with quote

Truia
PostFri 09/26/03 4:31am
nope only things I had was ac bonuses and stats bonuses. no immunnes resists or regen.  Reply with quote

Drudley
High Elder

Level: 31
XP
EXP: 76 / 104 EXP: 76 / 104 EXP: 76 / 104
 73%
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2003 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try joining a normal pvp module, first off all 15/5 ranger/fighter is a worthless build, so that says alot of the module you were playing.

Second, I have never been nor have I seen anyone else been banned ever from any pvp mod, altough boots aren't that uncommon.

The servers with most players are probably the best to try.
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Complaints, Rants and Flames All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: